Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay (14627 Views)

Davido - UNAVAILABLE (Official Video) Ft. Musa Keys / Wizkid - Essence (official Video) Ft. Tems / Patapaa – "One Corner" (Official Video) Ft. Ras Cann & Mr Loyalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Kingpele(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2023
Wasted talent
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2023
Great
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Sucre6: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2023
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

I so much dislike this generation

Even the Bible was right about them.

Perverse, lover of self , lover of money and materialistic ideas.

They are also hypocrites.

Same youths cursing Naira Marley cant do the same for Davido

Davido has successfully renewed his fame and riches by doing ritual

Using his close associates and even his kid

But nobody is ready to talk about this.

Your eyes go clear soon

On colos on colos 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by MrDoGood(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2023
Funny
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by difference5050: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2023
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Your eyes go clear soon

hmmm bro be mindful of what you say on social media .am not supporting evil try to be of what you are saying hmm
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by ideabusiness110: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2023
hh
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Bfly: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2023
Ewedegubbler:

What stops you from becoming successful. Abi na only people wey do ritual u sabi

Who told you he cares about the result of desperation and insecurity you call "successful"
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by ceede2: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2023
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Your eyes go clear soon

Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Omotaday(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2023
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Your eyes go clear soon

You need to check-in at the nearest psychiatric hospital.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Papayaayasager(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2023
I just wasted my data for nothing
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2023
The song is 10/10

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by highness25(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2023
anonymous1759:
angry

You don’t need evidence for character assassination in Nigeria. People insult the president everyday without evidence . I would like the social media bill to come on board to deal with these nitwits you can’t pour out your frustration on other people in form of slandering. these guys should grow up and face their challenges squarely.
Easy bro. Nobody will remain here forever. Let's take things easy

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2023
phransix2:
The only industry working in Nigeria is the Music and Entertainment industry... And that's just because there's no old man somewhere heading it that you have to go seek approvals from.

Kudos to these guys that help put Nigeria on the map.
nice said and true talk

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by unavailablecity: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2023
Great job
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by dahmie2013: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2023
My sensational Breezy... Our new crowned king of pop! I love Chris Brown... grin grin

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Kay25(m): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2023
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

U are talking shit when u get to the top they will say worst about u I hope u get there but I doubt u won't commit suicide laslas when they speak Ill of u

Your eyes go clear soon

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Dollywood(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2023
KiNg0G:
Betterstyle..
I feel like to freestyle
Let y"all know I used to feed on rhymes
Bac in the days when $ was low and naira high
Flow for rank I was top 10 on the list
Ibîme, mîkuz, even blaqbones were no match for the beast.
We did it all then and earn our titles...
Bullet wounds, I exterminate souls
2014....Kings were made, slaves were sold
It was Survival of the fittest, I was number one
The art was not appreciated, even though we started at a young age.
Till everything went down, because we never made front page.
Fuckc the mods, they never liked us..
All we saw was tonto dikeh and lala snake Waves.
Now it's all gone, just memory lanes..
of the good old days dining with frenemies.. hate
Because one minute your cool with this textcee..
The next day your called out to defend yourself with verdicts

Hellish bars!!! 🔥
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Didi2d(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2023
accordadoga25:
Hehehehe

No be that frog voice I wan hear.

I’m going to download this song because of Chris Brown.

His voice is so sweet like that of my ex husband

Lol...

Am about to make mine my ex too, wahala too much
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by peacettw: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
The song is 10/10

It deserves more really. I have watched it 5 times now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Harrynight(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2023
4tomandchi:
Lojay killed his verse don’t know what Davido is doing on that song Brezee na 9ja Boi make dem do DNA test the guy is from Edo South.

How long will it take P-Square to colab Breezeee for the dance.

Nothing wey you want tell me you are a diehard Wizkid fan cos you sound like one
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Lifted07: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2023
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Your eyes go clear soon

First of, I assume you're a Christian; but then for a Christian to say you "so much dislike this generation" is very unchristian-like. It's called error of generalization: believing everyone else is bad or corrupt, except you. That's the mistake of Elijah, in spite of his great anointing.

Then to assume any famous person who experiences a loss and yet becomes more famous is a ritualist is very unfair and unkind and also unchristian-like!

It's either you hate successful people or you hate success itself. Either way, you yourself cannot attain greatness with such a mindset.

Please stop looking at people through holier-than-thou eyes, and trust God for grace to love others whether they are born-again or not.
#iCare.
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by caprini1: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2023
4tomandchi:
Lojay killed his verse don’t know what Davido is doing on that song Brezee na 9ja Boi make dem do DNA test the guy is from Edo South.

How long will it take P-Square to colab Breezeee for the dance.
Very apt,David no need feature for the song,but Classical Breezy is still tha bomb ... fairly nice jam though.
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by todugo(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2023
accordadoga25:
Hehehehe

No be that frog voice I wan hear.

I’m going to download this song because of Chris Brown.

His voice is so sweet like that of my ex husband
Song is too slow and lyrics is mid though.
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Streetmovement(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Ma nigga cool
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by tabaralph: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2023
Reverbs:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Account number with faith but your name is Angela, na ogun go kpai you

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Felaincarnated: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2023
U kno alot. U go explain soon
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Your eyes go clear soon

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Haveyoueatentod: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2023
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Your eyes go clear soon

if dem carry you go court can you prove these allegations
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by kushercain: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2023
LoJay killed it

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Tetraozonaitera: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2023
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Your eyes go clear soon

Stop saying what you don't know. Davido doesn't need rituals to be rich. He was a rich kid right from pregnancy. He was born in affluence.
Many of you kids are the type that will bust into tears when you are lied against. Your type don't have liver to face wrong allegations and yet allege people wrongly.

Is Davido living a decent life?
Not at all.
He lives a life full of recklessness. Drinks, women, all manner but rituals for money?
You are wrong.
It is his reckless living that caused all the deaths around him and if he himself doesn't take care and slow down on "Jaiye" kind of lifestyle, I reserve my comment.

Davido has been rich before he was born. Stop the nonsense and borrow some sense.
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by tonididdy(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2023
My 1yr old daughter favorite song was that trending song by this lojay guy...we always tot it was a lady behind the voice until we saw his video...we were shocked.
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by tonididdy(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2023
dahmie2013:
My sensational Breezy... Our new crowned king of pop! I love Chris Brown... grin grin

Whoever did this painting deserves accolade .... What a picture!
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by NOwazobia: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2023
Well, the melody is cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video / Efe Ft Olamide – "Warri" (audio) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Wizkid – Joro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.