Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Rapper Ikechukwu Now Engaged To Sarah Ofili - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Ikechukwu Now Engaged To Sarah Ofili (1233 Views)

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / Cool FM OAP Freeze Now Engaged After Splitting From Ex-wife - See Pictures / Sarah Ofili, Shares Her Bathroom Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Ikechukwu Now Engaged To Sarah Ofili by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2011
Rapper Ikechukwu has proposed to his girlfriend model and designer, Sarah Ofili.

At her birthday party yesterday, the rapper publicly proposed to his girlfriend. It's official, they are now engaged.

Just check the girl out. Me thinks she's hawt! grin

Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Now Engaged To Sarah Ofili by manchy7531: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2011
Wao!!! she is hot
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Now Engaged To Sarah Ofili by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2011
I personally don't mind having a date like that. I personally think she's beyond Ikechukwu's class. Maybe i'm wrong.
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Now Engaged To Sarah Ofili by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2011
I personally don't mind having a date like that. I personally think she's beyond Ikechukwu's class. Maybe i'm wrong.

(1) (Reply)

'jonathan Belittled His Office By Kneeling In Front Of Adeboye Publicly' -tunde / Olamide Plans 4 His 1st Ever Europe Tour / Picture: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples On Point And Kill Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.