Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

“We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN (17524 Views)

AGN Executives Pay Condolence Visit To Late Jnr. Pope's Family (pics/video) / We Didn't Abandon Mr Ibu –AGN Director Of Communication, Kate Henshaw Says / Mohbad’s Mom Didn’t Abandon Him. Singer Aunt Speaks Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by officialwdhtv: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
AGN is not a charitable organization. It is not a bank nor a hospital. We have been there for Mr Ibu- AGN says as it counters wife of the actor who claims the guild abandoned him

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o29efywNs8k

It is necessary to set the records straight over the public outcry about the AGN abandoning Mr Ibu. The Guild has never abandoned any of its members, especially those with health interventions. We’ve been at the forefront of providing necessary support for Mr Ibu even before his health condition was made public. And this was done with full knowledge of his immediate family.

We’ve had to task members privately to help assist with our intervention for his health issues. But it would be wrong to make it public knowledge of any form of assistance we provide to our members in need.

Ordinarily, we wouldn’t have blinked an eye about this Mr Ibu issue, but it has become imperative we do, going by some of the vituperations online by netizens.

We have an HMO plan with over 600 hospitals nationwide secured by the Guild’s President, Emeka Rollas. This is to help our members access qualitative medications and healthcare at N1,600 per month or 22,200 annually.

It is necessary to set the records straight over the public outcry about the AGN abandoning Mr Ibu. The Guild has never abandoned any of its members, especially those with health interventions. We’ve been at the forefront of providing necessary support for Mr Ibu even before his health condition was made public. And this was done with full knowledge of his immediate family.

We’ve had to task members privately to help assist with our intervention for his health issues. But it would be wrong to make it public knowledge of any form of assistance we provide to our members in need.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by Danegun777: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
cool

The bitter honest truth is they barely make enough money from movie sales all thanks to pirates at alaba , when they make a bit, they rush to get assets that they can't moneytise like Lekki mansion mortgage payment , high maintenance cars

Most of them made extra income from Olosho, Homosexuality, Drug trafficking , Social media Influence, Politics

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by God1000(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
They need to do more

Muna obiekwe wouldn't have died if they were truly there for him

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by Barrywhite8620: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
Later
Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by BigDickProblems: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
Poor write-up.

One can't read the whole piece without even knowing what 'AGN' stands for.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by 3ice9ce: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
Useless people
Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by AntiChristian: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
Na mr ibu dey trend now!
Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by Offpoint1: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
Vvv
Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by Yankiss(m): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
That 1,600 per month is to treat malaria abi? What kind of useless HMO is that? In a nutshell, any member with serious health issues running into millions is on their own. Well, it's not a bank or hospital but Actors guild needs to use their offices and clout to secure better interventions for their members in need. Many of them are dying young.

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by highchief1: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
officialwdhtv:
AGN is not a charitable organization. It is not a bank nor a hospital. We have been there for Mr Ibu- AGN says as it counters wife of the actor who claims the guild abandoned him

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o29efywNs8k

una no get head which most of us understand why.the very successful ones in that industry didn’t make their money from the industry hence it’s impossible for them to help colleagues.we know this game

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by nairaland2: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
Men,

Women or children would throw tantrums and the whole world would come for their aid but it is a cold world out here for men.

The world only celebrates you in your prime and when you're doing well,

Otherwise, no one cares.

No one even owes you anything!

As a man,

In all you do,

Always have savings for your self,

Just for yourself.

This money is for you in times like this.

For personal care, for times when you hit rock bottom.

DO NOT spend your money unnecessary to women, friends, alcohol and gambling.

Save aside.

I recommend MEN here to search and join IAJ ONLINE on telegram.

IAJ ONLINE is a tribe of men that encourage themselves to live healthy, better and a purposeful lifestyle.

Join, Unlearn, Learn and Relearn.

21 Likes

Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by Chijeep(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
talk is cheap... sad
Tinubu, liar Mohammed and APC gang

2 Likes

Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by BoboNogoDie: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
Why should anyone even be involved in this in the first place?
We know the economy is hard, but it's very shameful to see someone that was still flexing wealth barely 2 years ago begging for money now.

It seems most nollywood artist are very reckless, they never plan for their futures.

WHY ARE STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO EXPLAIN HOW THEIR FEMALE COUNTERPARTS KEEPS BUILDING MANSIONS, WHILE THE MALE WILL GET SICK AND START BEGGING FOR MONEY EVERY TIME.
This man has wives, grown children (even one lesbìan daughter or so ) ...

How come he can't take care of himself with his wealth and savings?

How come none of his children or family members can help him?

These show of shame better stop
Nollywood artists should better stop all these nonsense of always begging.

When has other African artists or other abroad artist come out to beg?

If you quote me and say it's not by force to donate, MAKE THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by smokinloud(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
What is AGN sef?!.
Is it am insurance company?!.

1 Like

Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by YorubaPrince: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by Varunpulyani: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
Don't mind ofe mmnanu brown envelope media
Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by wittywriter: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
Show Evidence...Nil

If not for SM i wonder how far evil would have thrived in Africa-Nigeria.

BTW how come we haven't heard from his state governor?
EXOUSIAng:

Is he a civil servant working for his state, if he is not, do you think the responsibility of the governor is to go about paying hospital bills of citizens upandan?
How has he in anyway positively impacted on his state that you feel he deserves special treatment.....
FYI I have never seen you post anything witty before, from your comments its obvious you don't even know meaning of the word witty, you probably just like the sound of it is if anything, you always sound dum
Imbeciles like you are the reason our elected keep failing to do needful(s)...so one has to be a civil servant to deservedly get assistance from government...do you even know how much revenue in cash and kind the government(states governments are a representative of federal functions for citizens) gets from the industry he represents? SMH..
That aside it is the function for the government to assist any outcry that becomes a public issue legally made for a citizen in imminent death threatening situations...i don't expect e-diots like you to know this...reason a United states ordinary farmer was rescued in Africa by his government...reason why LASG extended assistance to a boy with missing intestine...
BTW i don't expect nitwits to comprehend my post(s)...hencefort you'll not get responded to quoting me.

Wittyness.
Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by sylve11: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
I wish Mr. John Okafor a speedy recovery. cool

3 Likes

Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by Varunpulyani: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
smokinloud:
What is AGN sef?!.
Is it am insurance company?!.

Actors guild of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by 3ice9ce: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Don't mind ofe mmnanu brown envelope media

The day you have problem, you will run around looking for Yorubas to help you out.
Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by theophorus(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
For this Life ehn, just live like no one owe you anything but that you owe everyone LOVE.

Plan for yourself in such a way as not to be at the mercy of anyone cos everybody get their own for body.

Mr. Okafor (Ibu) should be grateful for the little support from AGN.

6 Likes

Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by Varunpulyani: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
3ice9ce:

The day you have problem, you will run around looking for Yorubas to help you out.

With the lessons I have learnt and at least the life God gave me .

That will never ever happen
Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by 3ice9ce: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
Varunpulyani:

With the lessons I have learnt and at least the life God gave me .

That will never ever happen

Where were your fellow Igbos when Ojukwu was languishing before Adenuga helped out?

Where were your people when Christian Chukwu was almost dead before Otedola flew him out?

Where were your wretched audio Billionaires when Ekwueme was dying of neglect before Osinbajo rescued him by flying him out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by Daisukee: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wahala, I don't thinks it's AGN responsibility to take care of the man's health but courtesy demands they show love but it doesn't calls for the wife to start calling them out. Abeg na dem born ibu abi dem no dey pay him money for the roles he plays?

If you need permanet cure for all your sexual deficiencies as a man, reach out.
Permanet cure within a week assured.

3 Likes

Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by A1kennedy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
All spiritual leaders in this country are fake! Are they trying to say that no one can heal him without money?? What a world!!

8 Likes

Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by Tjra: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
AntiChristian:
Na mr ibu dey trend now!
All thanks to Reno.

Shame no go ever let am tweet till this whole thing die down.

May our enemies attack turn to our stepping stone cool
Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by lonelydora: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
I don't understand all these outburst.

No one is under any obligation to help a sick person. The family should be pleading with AGN rather than making an issue out of it.

Thank God Saraki's foundation really took care of the bills.
Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by Varunpulyani: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
3ice9ce:

I said what I said it is better for a serpent to help one out than a yoruba man especially a Yoruba Muslim
Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by lessonotes(f): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
It is well.

These actresses sef, simple reality video you have put make up like say you're going to set. lipsrsealed Can't you just do a video in real terms. SMH

May God grant Mr. Ibu good health; Amen
Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by Varunpulyani: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
3ice9ce:

Where were your fellow Igbos when Ojukwu was languishing before Adenuga helped out?

Yes show your color let me see damn bloody pretender 😂😂😂😂
Re: “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN by 3ice9ce: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Yes show your color let me see damn bloody pretender 😂😂😂😂

How much did your entire tribe contribute to Mr. Ibu?
Useless 20 Pound slaves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owomabo Slams Soundcity For Rejecting Demmie Vee's Video / Rechael Okonkwo Realeses 31st Pre-birthday Photos / Rukky Sanda Outfit To Tinsel 1000 celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.