Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,609 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) (64204 Views)

Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / 41 African Countries Sign Military Agreements With Russia (Photos) / Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by CuntPeddler: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
harmonyglobal:

US that couldn't defeat ordinary taliban for 20years of war want to face Russian soldiers that single handedly defeated the Nazis during WW2.
Dey play

The truth is most of you Putin ass lickers are not just stupid but also kids. U just talk without doing a research

Are u aware Russia was once in Afghanistan to face the same Talibans, but ended up running away after just 8 yrs because they couldn't take the heat and the casualties any more

Now listen son! No one can win a guerrilla war.
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Snapdrag0n: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
Rebuke:
I always laugh when people overhype this Putin guy.
Guy it's not overhype, it's reality.
Russia in general not Putin. If Putin step down another will takeover and even worst than Putin.

Russia tested 58megaton nuclear weapon called tsar bomb (yielding ten times more powerful than all bombs used during world war 2). It leads to the suspended nuclear test from 1958-1961.

What USA tested now is just a baby bomb. When Russia start testing again, me and you will be watching CNN , BBC, USA, Germany, and the whole NATO starting lamentations as usual.
Leave Putin alone. What tinubu can't do for Nigerians other president are doing it for the safety of their country and Russian citizens are happy with their president. Are you a Russian? Are you happy with your country and president? By December dollars will be #2000/1usd. Keep living in renewed hope ok.

Build your home first!

1 Like

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by theforemost: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
Mazi Biden Odogwu

Russia will conquer Ukraine in 2 weeks
You are DAFT. Ukrein was finished in a week but Russia is now fighting NATO who's stylishly dodging to PALESTINE to save face.
I never knew Russia is that super untill now they are fighting NATO.

2 weeks don turn to 20 years😂😂😂😂😂
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by CuntPeddler: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Johncarlo07:

So says a western asslicker.
I dare d USA to go one on one wit Russia.
Do u knw why both countries has sign so many treaties btw each oda? Both are d most powerful countries in world.

Dats why USA has always avoided frontal confrontation wit Russia.
D only tin USA has ova Russia is deir big nd rich economy. Wen it comes to warfare Russia got thick skin!

U wonda why despite all d arms and ammunition being poured into Ukraine has nt achieved much? because dey are dealing wit a super power country.

Small boys lyÄ· u will just sit behind ur keypad nd type jargons frm an ignorant mind.

Oga stop bullying the boy, he's right. Russia is whack! When they're done with Ukraine we can have this useless conversation.

Are u even aware economies fight wars? Does Russia have the economy to maintain a prolonged full scale war? Hence they always want to resort to nuclear attack because they can't keep up with a sound conventional warfare.

China is the only country that can fund a full scale war against the US for now because of their teeming economy and they wouldn't want to endanger that economy so early. That's why they avoid any confrontation as much as possible
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by theforemost: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
Sprints3:
dey cap shiit USA wey no fit beat Osama bin laden

They faked us all that he was killed ana they had to THROW the body into the ocean. I wonder who believed that then
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by theforemost: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
Berankis:

Exaggeration! It's a risk none of them is willing to take. The destruction will be huge on both sides. Why didn't America or UN stand up against Putin when he invaded Ukraine? I guess Isreal support against Palestinians is their response.

Let me tell you the truth;
See what the house ordered against Biden?
The US programmed the Israel-palestine war now to save face. Biden was almost exhausting the Armoury. They needed pretend they still supporting Ukrein. They initially begging stylishly that they never encouraged Ukrein to strike Russia. They think Putin is FOOLISH not to know what they been doing. The US won't allow Israel invade Palestine because Russia and Iran is are ready. Imagine adding China.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by theforemost: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
Badassniggga:
lol and what makes you think or believe Russia or China doesn't have weapons already in existence that they're keeping secret to the world as well? It's like you don't know Russia produces the most engineers in the world that can make anything, and not to mention their non-stop Research and Development (R & D) those countries are doing. You think it's only US that knows how to make secret weapons? Dey play grin grin. Almost all the techs being used in the Ukraine war were made in the 70s - 90s. No one knows any new things Russia or US have discovered since the 90s. you watch too much Hollywood. If e sure for US make Dem try face Russia one on one grin.

People who talked like these are childish in world technical affairs.
No country keeps secrete their weapons. It's meant for determent. No one wants to use it. How do you keep what you intend to deter your enemy from attacking you?
Whoever fails to show it, doesn't have it. US dont have anything in the hidden than they've shown. They couldn't defeat just a small number of Afghanis

1 Like

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by theforemost: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
nurudeen181:

very very wrong assertion...The US and Russia do not posses 90% of worlds nuclear warheads. not even upto 50%. Russia has the highest followed by the US. other players have a number of warheads too and a nuclear war can never end humanity. though, it might affect more than half of the worlds population

This is childish assumptions. In 20 years, Russia would have every single country filled with nukes and would be controlled by them. And the US knows this. 3 countries are bidding for it in Africa already. US long lost the power to Russia and China. They know that. Imagine Russia staging 2 nuclear war-head in the whole of African countries facing the US?? This war MUST never be allowed to happen
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by theforemost: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
omu4364:

You also know that majority of Chinese weapons including nukes and stealthy are copy and paste from Russia and USA.

You also know that Russia nuclear capabilities were stolen from the USA

YOU DON'T MEAN IT; have you heard Russia where the first to visit the moon?
They copied that from US I suppose?
Now they ain't teaching you in school, the first to visit the moon but the in to stand on it.
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by theforemost: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
harmonyglobal:

US that couldn't defeat ordinary taliban for 20years of war want to face Russian soldiers that single handedly defeated the Nazis during WW2.
Dey play

THANK U!
they were even ordered to never take anything with them if they want to leave Afghanistan alive. So they left all their weapons

2 Likes

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Equity15(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
dammyz101:
D truth abt America strength is in d media. Over d yrs de have succeeded in brain washing d world especial d gullible once to believing de are d world power. However wat de did is forging an alliance with NATO against Russia for decades to protect Dem self from d military strength Russia and d chines army. Most pple don't even no dat d news de listen to are controlled by America and Britain. Right from d Soviet union era, Russia has been d military world power, America is d economic world power. If u no u no.
military power wey germany almost finish for WW2 if not for same america? You need to learn history
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Johncarlo07: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
CuntPeddler:

Oga stop bullying the boy, he's right. Russia is whack! When they're done with Ukraine we can have this useless conversation.

Are u even aware economies fight wars? Does Russia have the economy to maintain a prolonged full scale war? Hence they always want to resort to nuclear attack because they can't keep up with a sound conventional warfare.

China is the only country that can fund a full scale war against the US for now because of their teeming economy and they wouldn't want to endanger that economy so early. That's why they avoid any confrontation as much as possible

And u think Russia: d country wit d most mineral resources has no resources to prosecute a full scale war?
D war in Ukraine, are u d one borrowing dem money to prosecute it?
Despite d fact dat dey are under thousands of sanctions from different countries, dey are still prosecuting d war.And u said d nation has no finances to prosecute a full scale war.

Even d USA wit its enormous resources is feeling d heat wit d amount its expending on Ukraine.Usa is d most indebted country in d world.
If it goes to war wit Russia, unless he has support frm allies,jst like its been doing:he will definitely wear out. Or why did u think it pull out of Afghanistan?

On a warfare level: only Russia can withstand d USA. Go online nd check d most powerful countries per warfare,den come here nd amend ur post.

USA nd China are competing economically, nt warfare.
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Ozommadu: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
Pharaohny:

OLODO we share a common FOE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Agbaya cheesy

You no well
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by theforemost: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
goodthinker:
As long as Muhammad doctrine exist there can never be peace. Mind you, manufacturing of weapons isn't the cause of war... Lack of love, patient and tolerance are major cause of world's problems.

See your madness. All countries with nuclear power are non-muslims. US is Jewish, Russia is Christian, China is Chinto, India is Bhudist and so on
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Jagabanarmy: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
Afamsi:
One on one US will kill Russia any day any time. US no dey show off
Gbamology ! 100 for you
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by theforemost: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
dammyz101:
D truth abt America strength is in d media. Over d yrs de have succeeded in brain washing d world especial d gullible once to believing de are d world power. However wat de did is forging an alliance with NATO against Russia for decades to protect Dem self from d military strength Russia and d chines army. Most pple don't even no dat d news de listen to are controlled by America and Britain. Right from d Soviet union era, Russia has been d military world power, America is d economic world power. If u no u no.

Remember when bush or forest or whatever he was called, bluffed to capture Bin-Ladin in 2 weeks, yet he spent years and trillions of dollars and Bin-Ladin was still cruising the world till he died of thyphoid
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by theforemost: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ozommadu:

Yes oo

Northerners are rating you second class Muslims, you can't even site the moon in Nigeria.

Think about how disgusting the Arabian Muslim Palestinians will rate you

Geographical location you stup'id!
South can't detect the moon. A yoruba man in the north detected the last one.
Why can't African be Pope ?
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by theforemost: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kirigidi:
All these Islamic Jihadists that devilishly think they can instigate apocalyptic war between two great Christian Nations (USA and Russia) in order to promote their satanic religion will be disgracefully disappointed. God Almighty knows why they (Islamists) are lagging behind technologically.

Go to US and call them Christians and you'll be jailed. They are JEWS!
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by theforemost: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
CuntPeddler:

The truth is most of you Putin ass lickers are not just stupid but also kids. U just talk without doing a research

Are u aware Russia was once in Afghanistan to face the same Talibans, but ended up running away after just 8 yrs because they couldn't take the heat and the casualties any more

You dummu homo! Russia Vs Afghanistan was a civil war..
You can't use all weapons in that war. It's a family affair. You don't understand?
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by theforemost: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
Equity15:
military power wey germany almost finish for WW2 if not for same america? You need to learn history

So they fooled you that IS won WW2?
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Ginomel(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
DeepSight:

That's why they were disgraced in Afghanistan just as they were disgraced in Vietnam long ago abi?

Yawn.

If you had a car and someone held your car for over Three hours and even brought another driver to drive your car while you were watching. He eventually left your car for you, warned you and left. You took back your car after he left.

Will you say the person that held your car was disgraced?

That was what happened in Afghanistan.

* walks away shaking my head *

2 Likes

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Ozommadu: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
theforemost:

Geographical location you stup'id!
South can't detect the moon. A yoruba man in the north detected the last one.
Why can't African be Pope ?

Dey play
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by DeepSight(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ginomel:

If you had a car and someone held your car for over Three hours and even brought another driver to drive your car while you were watching. He eventually left your car for you, warned you and left. You took back your car after he left.

Will you say the person that held your car was disgraced?

That was what happened in Afghanistan.

* walks away shaking my head *

Pathetic reasoning.
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by harmonyglobal: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
CuntPeddler:

I won't insult u like u did
It's just a constructive arguement and u turned it into insults
It's a shame
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by JIBO4REAL(m): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ozommadu:

Are you a yoruba mooslem??

Guilty conscience dey prick you? You mooslems are the problem of this country. Supporting and voting rubbish in government positions.

Just answer, what is your problem with Yoruba Muslim? Maybe it will make me hate them too !!
Is it only Yoruba Muslim that Voted 🗳
Or you just hate them passionately the way your parents hate them without reason?
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Ginomel(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
DeepSight:

Pathetic reasoning.

Probably an inscrutable reasoning for the feeble minded .
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Etimemy: 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
Angelfrost:
America: the most hypocritical terrorist nation on God's green Earth.

E pain you
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Ginomel(m): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
DeepSight:

Pathetic reasoning.

Probably inscrutable reasoning for the feeble and unintelligent mind.
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by dammyz101(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2023
Equity15:
ur turning history here, for every 9ne Russian soldier dat died in wwll, Germans loose 3 soldiers. Russian single handedly won Germany and ended d war. Dats y dey still celebrate dre victory day yearly.
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2023
Lol, just kidding I won’t block you. I am sorry bro, but why are you such a fanatic now… God bless you anyways

Ozommadu:

You blocked me where cheesy??

Na so you hate the truth reach??

Me I have blocked you too
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Ozommadu: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Lol, just kidding I won’t block you. I am sorry bro, but why are you such a fanatic now… God bless you anyways

Blame nairaland not me.

I'm so angry at Nigeria now, so many educated illiterates and bigots here and there.

Nigeria wasn't this bad during goodluck Jonathan government...now where are those people who crucified Jonathan? They're now supporting what they criticised?

Isn't that hypocrisy

Me, I want a working country that I can be proud of, shikena
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by CuntPeddler: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
theforemost:

You dummu homo! Russia Vs Afghanistan was a civil war..
You can't use all weapons in that war. It's a family affair. You don't understand?

Did I hear you say civil war? I give up on u 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump / Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video / Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.