Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

"I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) (71672 Views)

Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by gtassure: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
iamtardey:
I must say Nigerian ladies gotta be different from the rest… harsh, heartless, want money not flowers, wrong manner of doing things really many many things just wrong with them I don’t even rate them no more. Okay I’m not supposed to say that maybe
.....of course! You are not supposed to type the shit you typed! You are a retard!
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by juman(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
One can open conversation even with people one meet at bush stop, in the train etc.
It can develop into friendship.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by prophetfire: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
ChiefOloye:
What does she want?
preeq, Amu, Gbola. Have you heard it now?
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by juman(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
iamtardey:
I must say Nigerian ladies gotta be different from the rest… harsh, heartless, want money not flowers, wrong manner of doing things really many many things just wrong with them I don’t even rate them no more. Okay I’m not supposed to say that maybe

@bolded
If you want to befriend a black girl, you should be prepared to spend money.
They want money not flowers. grin
You would spend tired.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
juman:
One can open conversation even with people one meet at bush stop, in the train etc.
It can develop into friendship.
Exactly! undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by babtoundey(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
[center][/center]
Kobojunkie:
It ain't an assumption at all as it is made pretty clear by the tribal aka racist approach to Nigerian living right there in Nigeria. Do you somehow expect that deep-seated racism to vanish when the same Nigerians hit foreign shores? undecided

2. In your dreams. Maybe in parts of your village it is communal but is general, what you said is trash and I am certain you know you. undecided

3. Here's another way to think about what you said. If you are so communnal, how come when you lot get abroad you close up to the point that you don't even bother to learn who your next-door neighbors are or even invite them over to hang out with you every chance you can. Now do you go fishing to excuse to somehow justify your refusing to reach out to them. undecided

Just check your line of thought. Africans living outside the shore of Africa arw conditioned to adapt the host culture. It can never be the other way round.

Stop arguing out of ignorance and sheer arrogance. European culture is individualistic while African culture is communnal. Each culture affects group and individual communication.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by iamtardey: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
gtassure:

.....of course! You are not supposed to type the shit you typed! You are a retard!
ur fada
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by iamtardey: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
juman:

@bolded
If you want to befriend a black girl, you should be prepared to spend money.
They want money not flowers. grin
You would spend tired.
you say?!👀
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
babtoundey:
Just check your line of thought. Africans living outside the shore of Africa arw conditioned to adapt the host culture. It can never be the other way round.
Stop arguing out of ignorance and sheer arrogance. European culture is individualistic while African culture is communnal. Each culture affects group and individual communication
*** shake my head***
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by freedomchild: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
kinkymax:
This silly girl will have many naija guys over there in Canada asking for her attention o or number but she won’t acknowledge those guys … they will be looking for oyinbo wey no send them…na that loneliness go wound u ode
you're right
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by juman(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
iamtardey:
you say?!👀

Some hundreds of dollars assistance to join pay house rent. Money to do hair. Some money to send to home country. ETC
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Orpe7(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Na because u never see prick
When prick enter ur matter now, d cold and loniless go disappear grin
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by googi: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
You cannot mix civilized cultures with Barbarians (from the Greeks, not me). Africans are too friendly, accommodating and tolerant. How do you think we were easily taken as slaves and baptized to be exploited?

There is nothing wrong with the girl. Her expectations based on propaganda lures her out of her comfortable culture.

Japajantis is a curse. Go to the next page, they are still promoting it. Especially those who cannot make anything out of their environment looking for soft landing in others backyards.

At the end of the day, humans are social animals but cannibals within us are leading the game of conquest.

Sometimes, from the time you leave your house, go to work and school, there would be nobody to talk to. Your mouth become dry and smelly.

Try to strike a conversation, before you meet the 10th person that may be nice. The other nine would either think you are crazy or move away.

It is the one second fake smile that is worse.

Africans need to get rid of propaganda peddlers, money launderers, start appreciating home by trading with fellow Africans. College is not for books alone. It is where young people meet and socialize.

What do you gain from foreign colleges apart from fake funny accents? You will be underemployed abroad while fools at home celebrate token appointments.

3 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by DrAkpamudehe: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
360command:
much respect to your write up. I perfectly understand all what you mean but here is what I understand over my years of traveling.

There is no doubt that when you mature, you tend to limit yourself within the environment you find yourself in. But I can say that even though Nigeria has got its insecurities, them folks are somehow free when interacting with you than in their home country as they are much concern about racism, superiority etc. Unlike in Nigeria or Africa, there is a way a family can introduce themselves to a new neighbor (white or black), invite him over, show him around places, teach him the culture and language if he shows interest and that's how their mindset changes and tend to be liberal as they view Africa.

It is because we are in Nigeria where the insecurity is high, if you travel to some other African countries, you can see how free, relaxing they are . You can see the way they come into the market to buy things , interact with the locals. Some speaks the african language well, eat the african food.. etc

I understand what you are saying but I can tell you, many foreigners (white) are happy in Africa mingling with the locals compared to when they are in their country trying to mingle with you..

Mingling is different levels, oga. The kind of mingling we are deliberating on here is about bringing people into your social network.
I get acquainted with people easily doesn't mean I make long term friendship with them.
Yes, they mingle with locals in other African countries as acquaintances just the same way Nigerians get friendly with them in their own environment, but how many of them build a proper social network (long term network) with these locals in other African countries ? It is hard o. The mingling you are talking about is just about them exploring and being adventurous because they are very curious people. They want to taste your women, men, food, satisfy their curiosity. What happens after they achieve that is another matter entirely.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by kabillionaire(m): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hahahaha!
She want someone that will be footing her bills.
There's news flash for you baby, Canada is not naija.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by okito: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
She's a 20 year old girl studying in a university in the same city as I am. I can confirm that Nigerians have reached out to her within hours of posting this video and she's no more lonely. She even has an abundance of friends now. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
okito:
She's a 20 year old girl studying in a university in the same city as I am. I can confirm that Nigerians have reached out to her within hours of posting this video and she's no more lonely. She even has an abundance of friends now. Thanks
Na so loneliness dey take fly away? grin

Please do not invite her to church at all... take her out to the local library, the local bar or club make she mingle with people wey she go meet around any day. That Nigerians-only grouping is a disease. undecided
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Juliusdking(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
Oga come back no dey talk story
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by okito: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
At least she has company now. Good and lasting friendships can develop from there. Thanks for your succint advice.
Kobojunkie:
Na so loneliness dey take fly away? grin

Please do not invite her to church at all... take her out to the local library, the local bar or club make she mingle with people wey she go meet around any day. That Nigerians-only grouping is a disease. undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
okito:
At least she has company now. Good and lasting friendships can develop from there. Thanks for your succint advice.
Abeg suggest Nairaland to her make she log on immediately and begin connecting with other people around who know what is up. undecided

More importantly, she needs to see a mental health counselor quickly to help her dig to the why of her particular loneliness. It is not always as we think it should. Please! undecided
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Jerrozy: 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
Women n their wahala!! 🌚🌚
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
googi:
You cannot mix civilized cultures with Barbarians (from the Greeks, not me). Africans are too friendly, accommodating and tolerant. How do you think we were easily taken as slaves and baptized to be exploited?

There is nothing wrong with the girl. Her expectations based on propaganda lures her out of her comfortable culture.

Japajantis is a curse. Go to the next page, they are still promoting it. Especially those who cannot make anything out of their environment looking for soft landing in others backyards.

At the end of the day, humans are social animals but cannibals within us are leading the game of conquest.

Sometimes, from the time you leave your house, go to work and school, there would be nobody to talk to. Your mouth become dry and smelly.

How much is diaspora remittance in Nigeria?

The Federal Government said Diaspora home remittances in 2022 stood at US$ 21.9 billion through official channels. Nigeria's President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, said this at the 17th annual National Diaspora Day (NDD), 2023, at the Conference Centre, Presidential Villa, Abuja, on Tuesday.Jul 25, 2023

Try to strike a conversation, before you meet the 10th person that may be nice. The other nine would either think you are crazy or move away.

It is the one second fake smile that is worse.

Africans need to get rid of propaganda peddlers, money launderers, start appreciating home by trading with fellow Africans. College is not for books alone. It is where young people meet and socialize.

What do you gain from foreign colleges apart from fake funny accents? You will be underemployed abroad while fools at home celebrate token appointments.

If they are underemployed as you claimed, where would they get the money to remit back to Nigeria.? What about millions in Nigeria who work for less than $100 per month and live like slaves in their own country?

Dey play!

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by googi: 1:54am On Oct 23, 2023
I do not know why many of us cannot make something great out of our village instead of condemning where we come from. Do you know you are a reflection of where you come from?

Where do they get money they sent home? Even those working for less than minimum wage under the table send money home. It is a commitment.

You have never seen homeless people where you are used for target practice by Police? You guys must stop glorifying places where you are treated like subhuman just because you get food to eat.

Good social life is what we all aim for, sometimes you forget to eat, go on a diet or fast for better goals.

I admit that only a hungry man knows where it pinched.

Make a difference at home and stop blaming leaders you raised, nourished, voted for and tell you to your face that they steal because you refused to stone them.

They look at you with disdain overseas, you look at yourselves with pride.

Glorified slaves.

Skyview01:

If they are underemployed as you claimed, where would they get the money to remit back to Nigeria.? What about millions in Nigeria who work for less than $100 per month and live like slaves in their own country?

Dey play!

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 23, 2023
googi:
I do not know why many of us cannot make something great out of our village instead of condemning where we come from. Do you know you are a reflection of where you come from?

Where do they get money they sent home? Even those working for less than minimum wage under the table send money home. It is a commitment.

You have never seen homeless people where you are used for target practice by Police? You guys must stop glorifying places where you are treated like subhuman just because you get food to eat.

Good social life is what we all aim for, sometimes you forget to eat, go on a diet or fast for better goals.

I admit that only a hungry man knows where it pinched.

Make a difference at home and stop blaming leaders you raised, nourished, voted for and tell you to your face that they steal because you refused to stone them.

They look at you with disdain overseas, you look at yourselves with pride.

Glorified slaves.

I was in Nigeria last week, I see young people working 24hours per shift for less than a $100 per month. I see millions of people enslaved by corrupt politicians, I see lots of people in Lagos and Nigeria living in anger and absolute slave like conditions.

I shaked my head in absolute horror and disgust at the level of hardship, enslavement and frustration I see on the faces of the average Nigerians.

That is the true definition of slavery my friend.

I am honestly determined to come back in a-year time, mobilize my friends and do something about the condition of my country. Expecially for the youths on the street.

We cannot all leave the country to the politicians. There is no presense of government in the lives of the average youth on the street and situations of hopeless pervade.

I only describe what I see as slavelike conditions and suffering in the midst of plenty.

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by googi: 3:21am On Oct 23, 2023
Skyview01,

This your latest version I agree with in part.

But Lagos is not the only place in Nigeria. I remember a lady who told me that No Civilized Person lives in Lagos.

Most of those you see in abject poverty are not from Lagos. They had a better life in the village but insisted on Lagos as Promised Land. E go better!

Canadians think they are more tolerant than Americans until you scratch their skin. One good thing about them is the educational system that does not segregate kids by neighborhoods like US.

Nevertheless, the best educational system is the one at home, not oversees where they teach and sell you fake English Canadian accent.

Even in the US, accents are different from East to West, North to South.

Please whatever you can, do it anywhere in Nigeria or Africa. Better late than never.

Oversees are nice places to visit, and if you have paid your dues there, retire. BUT only after you have contributed your younger days to Africa. Africa is not a burial ground grin

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Obierika(m): 3:33am On Oct 23, 2023
laivwire:

While it may not be so isolated, it is not as liberal as you describe. It's part of the culture shock on how everyone stands for themselves even if you're so open and social.

The fault is not entirely on her. I believe you may have friends from other races but I won't believe you bond as easily as you would with Nigerians in Nigeria.

If I'm wrong, we won't be seeing indians and orientals huddling respectively in cliques as well.

If you continue arguing with that nutcase you will spend the entire day here grin
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 23, 2023
googi:
Skyview01,

This your latest version I agree with in part.

But Lagos is not the only place in Nigeria. I remember a lady who told me that No Civilized Person lives in Lagos.

Most of those you see in abject poverty are not from Lagos. They had a better life in the village but insisted on Lagos as Promised Land. E go better!

Canadians think they are more tolerant than Americans until you scratch their skin. One good thing about them is the educational system that does not segregate kids by neighborhoods like US.

Nevertheless, the best educational system is the one at home, not oversees where they teach and sell you fake English Canadian accent.

Even in the US, accents are different from East to West, North to South.

Please whatever you can, do it anywhere in Nigeria or Africa. Better late than never.

Oversees are nice places to visit, and if you have paid your dues there, retire. BUT only after you have contributed your younger days to Africa. Africa is not a burial ground grin

I still maintain that lots of people abroad are not "slaves" as you like to refer to them. This place has given opportunities to a lot of Nigerians and people all over the world to succeed. I have Chinese, Indians, and European colleagues here in Canada, Are they slaves also for leaving their countries to migrate abroad? The Americans doing business in Nigeria, are they slaves too?

I have a friend who never had a good job in Nigeria and who has become a dollar millionaire in a space of 8 years of living in Canada. She would never have achieved this in Nigeria.

The summary is, that lots of people will make it in Nigeria while many while many will make it abroad. People migrate for different reasons and resist the urge to call people abroad slaves as people are free to live wherever they choose.

As for making Nigeria a burial ground, I hope to be cremated after my death as there is no value to a corpse, why would anybody care where they are buried? You know and feel nothing after death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by 360command: 4:12am On Oct 23, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Mingling is different levels, oga. The kind of mingling we are deliberating on here is about bringing people into your social network.
I get acquainted with people easily doesn't mean I make long term friendship with them.
Yes, they mingle with locals in other African countries as acquaintances just the same way Nigerians get friendly with them in their own environment, but how many of them build a proper social network (long term network) with these locals in other African countries ? It is hard o. The mingling you are talking about is just about them exploring and being adventurous because they are very curious people. They want to taste your women, men, food, satisfy their curiosity. What happens after they achieve that is another matter entirely.
I think you are asking for too much .. For goodness sake, I am married with kids, i have a job. It is my family i am thinking of. why do I still need to be among their social network for a longtime knowing very well it is a passing stage for them.. it is the same situation with them. They have family..

Sometimes we communicate when necessary, we help each other whenever so.

Understand this, many of them come to your country as a passing phase, it is the same way I went to another country to study and done with that. I still keep contact with a few, if i ever visit their country, i place a call if we can meet.. and those foreigners who came to Nigeria and left still keep contact when necessary but I am not asking for much. I am not asking to be in their social network in a long term.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by googi: 4:16am On Oct 23, 2023
Let me repeat, Africans are glorified SLAVES abroad.

My problem with you is using token Blacks and anecdotal evidence to justify token Africans who made it overseas. It is not fair because that attracts more glorified African slaves there. Do you know how many Africans working full time jobs and full time school or two three jobs have pafuka, drop dead or went crazy and become unknown?

A guy had 10 million naira that can make him comfortable, establish business, build house or a car. Yet, he is asking what country he could japa with 10m naira!

10m naira is less than minimum wage for Christ sake. Those living on minimum wage abroad live in abject poverty!

By the way, while Africans do better than Black Americans in the US, Black Americans do better than Africans everywhere else, including Nigeria.

Get this, any foreigner do better than Africans in Africa. It has to do with colo-mentality. So they are not slaves in Africa.

People in Nigerian villages eat three square meals, live in modest houses, clean environment but prefer hustling and bustling in Lagos. It is their choice.

Remember now, people cannot live anywhere they want as you claimed. Ask those crossing sea and desert or crossing US borders because people like you attracted them with token few.

Oh, before I forget, UK and Canada are being taken over by Indians and even they, discriminate against Africans. Imagine!

Skyview01:

I still maintain that lots of people abroad are not "slaves" as you like to refer to them. This place has given opportunities to a lot of Nigerians and people all over the world to succeed. I have Chinese, Indians, and European colleagues here in Canada, Are they slaves also for leaving their countries to migrate abroad? The Americans doing business in Nigeria, are they slaves too?

I have a friend who never had a good job in Nigeria and who has become a dollar millionaire in a space of 8 years of living in Canada. She would never have achieved this in Nigeria.

The summary is, that lots of people will make it in Nigeria while many while many will make it abroad. People migrate for different reasons and resist the urge to call people abroad slaves as people are free to live wherever they choose.

As for making Nigeria a burial ground, I hope to be cremated after my death as there is no value to a corpse, why would anybody care where they are buried? You know and feel nothing after death.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 23, 2023
googi:
Let me repeat, Africans are glorified SLAVES abroad.

My problem with you is using token Blacks and anecdotal evidence to justify token Africans who made it overseas. It is not fair because that attracts more glorified African slaves there. Do you know how many Africans working full time jobs and full time school or two three jobs have pafuka, drop dead or went crazy and become unknown?

A guy had 10 million naira that can make him comfortable, establish business, build house or a car. Yet, he is asking what country he could japa with 10m naira!

10m naira is less than minimum wage for Christ sake. Those living on minimum wage abroad live in abject poverty!

By the way, while Africans do better than Black Americans in the US, Black Americans do better than Africans everywhere else, including Nigeria.

Get this, any foreigner do better than Africans in Africa. It has to do with colo-mentality. So they are not slaves in Africa.

People in Nigerian villages eat three square meals, live in modest houses, clean environment but prefer hustling and bustling in Lagos. It is their choice.

Remember now, people cannot live anywhere they want as you claimed. Ask those crossing sea and desert or crossing US borders because people like you attracted them with token few.

Oh, before I forget, UK and Canada are being taken over by Indians and even they, discriminate against Africans. Imagine!

Your personal opinion. Means nothing in reality. You need more education and exposure!

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by BALLOSKI: 6:30am On Oct 23, 2023
Unittyy:
The lady should socialize and mingle with people
No be everywhere be like Nigeria.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by bluefilm: 6:37am On Oct 23, 2023
BALLOSKI:
No be everywhere be like Nigeria.

You dey mind am?

Im no know say e get countries wey people dey like mind dia own business.

No be like Naija wey everybody dey like chook eye for anoda pesin matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What Is The Best City In West Africa To Live In? / Nigerian Girl Living In Ireland Narrates Challenges Of Being Black Abroad / Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.