Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion (3625 Views)

Adaeze Onuigbo Twerks In Pre-Birthday Video. Fans React (Photos) / Beautiful New Photos Of Adaeze Onuigbo, Nollywood Child Actress / Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion by Arisenews2: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Congratulations are in order for beautiful Nollywood teenage actress, Adaeze Onuigbo after she acquired a multi-million-naira house.

The 15-year-old actress was seen standing proudly in front of her impressive new house In a post on her Facebook page, the actress wrote,

My new achievement, thank God for everything

The teen actress extraordinary achievement has ignited a wave of congratulatory messages from fans.

And Many people are surprised that she achieved such a big milestone at such a young age. Adaeze has just join the league of other teen celebrities like Emmanuel of Mark angel who their own houses.

And in this video, we bring to you all you need to know about Adaeze, her family background, career, Net worth and her New house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQK-8E_7NDw

1 Like

Re: 15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion by GOFRONT(m): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
Sha.....Make I no talk sha.......Well sha......I hope nor be Clotocurrency sha!!

3 Likes

Re: 15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion by press9jatv: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
Congratulations 🎉 . Na sugar daddy behind her success

5 Likes

Re: 15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion by Merx(f): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
Extraordinary indeed... Nice achievement
Re: 15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
GOFRONT:
Sha.....Make I no talk sha.......Well sha......I hope nor be Clotocurrency sha!!
Bro, sound the trumpet louder,jor.
Re: 15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion by sulakishop(m): 3:24am On Oct 22, 2023
Only females dey come easy chop easy for that profession
Re: 15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion by marunga(m): 3:52am On Oct 22, 2023
How come? It never happened before.
Re: 15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion by oz4real83(m): 4:26am On Oct 22, 2023
Mr Ibru and Clem ohamaeze that have acted hundreds of high selling movies can't t afford the lifestyles of these actresses who have not even participated in up to 5 movies, yet they are all in the same "Nollywood" sad sad. Una try well well oo, continue but make una dey remember and take care of una "male colleagues" in the same "Nollywood" oo cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: 15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion by selfdefence: 5:53am On Oct 22, 2023
Hmmm, no be small thing, congrats to her. One day we too go buy land build house but for now make we dey use our oraimo spacepods dey hold body. grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion by SUPERPACK: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2023
oz4real83:
Mr Ibru and Clem ohamaeze that have acted hundreds of high selling movies can't t afford the lifestyles of these actresses who have not even participated in up to 5 movies, yet they are all in the same "Nollywood" sad sad. Una try well well, continue but make una dey remember and take care of una "male colleagues" in the same "Nollywood" oo cheesy grin
I have watched over 50 of her movies. Mind you she and Mr ibu and Clem's acted in different eras. Nollywood is now more lucrative with new TV streaming partnerships and paid ads. While most of the males are known to attend clubs and waste money same cannot be said of the girls. Was it not last year that Zubby Michael spent #8 million naira on drinks alone to celebrate his birthday.

Even if you are a governor if you spend your money carelessly coupled with bad investment, begging is inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion by chiiraq802(m): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2023
That her small kpekus go hear ween... if at all e small self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion by Sucolee(m): 8:04am On Oct 22, 2023
Meanwhile 60yrs old man wey dey work 8hrs per day never c land buy..... all na Grace
Re: 15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion by Meteng: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2023
chiiraq802:
That her small kpekus go hear ween... if at all e small self
The kpekus don dey hear ween since my brother

1 Like

Re: 15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion by oz4real83(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2023
SUPERPACK:
I have watched over 50 of her movies. Mind you she and Mr ibu and Clem's acted in different eras. Nollywood is now more lucrative with new TV streaming partnerships and paid ads. While most of the males are known to attend clubs and waste money same cannot be said of the girls. Was it not last year that Zubby Michael spent #8 million naira on drinks alone to celebrate his birthday.

Even if you are a governor if you spend your money carelessly coupled with bad investment, begging is inevitable.
men and women have different perspectives when it comes to spending. Zuby Michael can spend N8m on drinks but N1000 to cut his hair while female actresses may spend zero on drinks but a lot on their hair, clothes and cosmetics. Apart from that, most of the old movies are still being streamed online and under normal circumstances are supposed to yield royalties to the actors. Unfortunately, poor management, representation and the Nigerian -factor which are common to male and female actresses are the reasons for this financial disparity and poverty among male actors.
Re: 15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion by Olawade24: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
Gen Z gen z gen z, How many times did I call you?

Perhaps Dickson has been translated to civil dick, yeah if you know you know grin
Re: 15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion by Pepperdemisback: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
SUPERPACK:

Number of movies does not determine wealth. Regina Daniels said the same thing after buying a house for her mother before bloggers exposed Ned.
Re: 15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion by maureensylvia(f): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
The comments I’m seeing is absurd
She’s 15!!!

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Confesses: "I Didn't Love My Husband" / Actress Bimbo Thomas Loses Weight, Flaunts New Slim Look [PHOTOS] / Chidi Mokeme Has A 17 Years Old Son We Don't Know About See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.