Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

List Of Food In Here! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / List Of Food In Here! (1174 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Food In Here! by 9iceX(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2007
Best types of food to b taken in the morning, noon n night.
Eg, research says lite food is good 4 breakfast. List those lite food. Apply to aftanoon n night pls.
I am sumone who eat anyhow, or let me say i eat what i feel like eatin but i have this feelings that its bad.
Urrr lists pls!
Re: List Of Food In Here! by anusule(m): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2007
morning- cup of tea, ten slices of bread and a leg of chicken
Re: List Of Food In Here! by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 06, 2007
anusule:

morning- cup of tea, ten slices of bread and a leg of chicken

Oboy, if that na morning own, I dey wait see wetin u dey destroy for lunch and dinner
Re: List Of Food In Here! by yimiton(f): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2007
Morning:
A cup of tea with 2-3 slices of bread and scrambled eggs with one banana
Or
One pack of Indomie Noodles with an Egg or a moderate size of chicken with an Orange or a slice of Pawpaw

Lunch:
Anything ricy with chicken and tiger shrimps is always nice. A large glass of fruit juice will be nice to go with.

In short, anything at all can go in here. This is one time you're allowed to spoil yourself to anything you enjoy eating; including all our traditional meals.

Dinner should be lighter than lunch but not as light as break fast and it should be eaten before 8 pm if you can afford to.
Re: List Of Food In Here! by iice(f): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2007
interesting. . .there was a time i could only eat light food in the morn. . .toast or cereals. Now i can just about eat my lunch in the morning. . .carry on people. . .might get tips cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Food In A Modern Way / Information On Food Dehydrators / Price Of Bread Is Now N300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.