Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid (19302 Views)

I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date / Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by GloriousGbola: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
i pity anyone who takes advie from internet yeyebrities

this one who was knacking a tycoon her fathers age is making mouth

nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by omooba969(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
adesegun121:
Hooelosho have drop motivational Quote

When she talk say make girls dey seek blesser, una dey scream olosho upandan. Now she don talk make both parties dey go dutch, una still dey scream blue murder.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by 1Sharon(f): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
Agreed.
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by omooba969(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
seguno2:

You sabi am well well.
Who gives a fcvk about the hypocrite’s balablu town hall noise

When she talk say make girls dey seek blesser, una dey scream olosho upandan. Now she don talk make both parties dey go dutch, una still dey scream blue murder.
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Coldie(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
The worst person to date in this economy as a working class guy is a student or corper.

Once u just tell a university girl or corper u like her, just know u are owing her money.

It's asif u just became their father, if they want to rent a house, u must contribute, if they are hungry u must contribute, if they lost their phone u must contribute, if they are sick u must contribute.

Dating a university girl or corper is only good when both of u are on the same level.

Then she knows both of u are hustling

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by seguno2: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
omooba969:

She should stop being a hypocrite.
What is difficult to understand about this

2 Likes

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Illegal1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Boogyman557:
c
omoh..........boss man u too funny jare
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by jayAjoku(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
In this life it’s good to be shameless 🤣😂🤣 Can Toke swear with her life that she hasn’t been guilty of this before ? 🤣😂 I love life

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Illegal1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
4tomandchi:
I enter comments section to see women reply na so so guys d post!!! Men una too do allow the women to reply her nah.

omoh,..........u no go see grls 4 dis kind post ooh,them dn hide face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by whytediamond(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
4tomandchi:
I enter comments section to see women reply na so so guys d post!!! Men una too do allow the women to reply her nah.

If you dey wait for women to comment on the post. Na till next year you go see page 2.

They don't like this revelation.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by tnerro1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
U want 97% of Nigerian girls to swear for u auntie “small girl big God”?

2 Likes

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Pauliaette(m): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Tell them ooo
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Merx(f): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nairalander248:

Lol. I smell male using f here
Haba nah, Toke wey talk am na transgender abi?

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Nairalander248: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
Merx:
Haba nah, Toke wey talk am na transgender abi?

I mean you.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by pocohantas(f): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
GloriousGbola:
i pity anyone who takes advie from internet yeyebrities. this one who was knacking a tycoon her fathers age is making mouth
nonsense

Don't mind her. If I could afford it, would I have any need to ask him? So something my man can afford in seconds, I should save for 2years to show I am an independent woman? Nasooo! grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by jaxxy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
press9jatv:
Girls observing aunty Toke spoiling market for them 🤧🤧🤧

Same toke who asked man for house and cars she couldn't afford till the family collected it back?

Maybe she has learnt her lesson and speaking from experience. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Merx(f): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nairalander248:

I mean you.
I'm a LADY
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
press9jatv:
Most of them cannot buy it for themselves, how many ladies can afford iphone?
It is oju kokoro worrying them. Is it by force to use iphone??

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by chidiokay: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
pocohantas:

Don't mind her. If I could afford it, would I have any need to ask him? So something my man can afford in seconds, I should save for 2years to show I am an independent woman? Nasooo! grin

we are talking "Women as in feminine" here, and don't try to lock the conversation into one direction, there are so many things some women can do or afford but dey rather keep there money and wait for a man.

its not a question of can she afford it or not, rather its more of the mentality "what is a man doing in my Life if he is not paying my bills" ...

Didnt it even occur to you she might have been speaking from "experience" or "observations". undecided

can't most gurlz can afford "TF" undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by pocohantas(f): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
chidiokay:

we are talking "Women as in feminine" here, and don't try to lock the conversation into one direction, there are so many things some women can do or afford but dey rather keep there money and wait for a man.

its not a question of can she afford it or not, rather its more of the mentality "what is a man doing in my Life if he is not paying my bills" ...

Didnt it even occur to you she might have been speaking from "experience" or "observations". undecided

can't most gurlz can afford "TF" undecided undecided

Kk
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by myrates: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Lovenorth:
Pretending to be innocent, believe her at your own risk
Especially Iyabo shocked
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by chidiokay: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ishilove:

It is oju kokoro worrying them. Is it by force to use iphone??

Thank you iya rainbow
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by 7upnigeria: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
Lovenorth:
Pretending to be innocent, believe her at your own risk

She don dey get sense small small. Ordinary shawarma, some guys go knack nonsense comot for that pussy. Na she know wetin her eyes don see for men prick.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wat can d afford 😕
Hunger will finish them 🙂
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by chidiokay: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
pocohantas:

Kk

i am not ur bf undecided

zero effect

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Nairalander248: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
Merx:
I'm a LADY

Show your self

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
God1000:
Good advice, I like hardworking ladies who don't make importunate demands

Toke wants to fix what she and her likes had already damaged....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Magnoliaa(f): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
Toke?

Oh-. Why am I even getting mad. It is her.

She should continue capping and cosplaying independence ehn?

I will be here when they'll be dragging her for not being able to afford things for herself.

Oops. 🤭

Seems like some are already dragging her sef.
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by pocohantas(f): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Toke?

Oh-. Why am I even getting mad. It is her.

She should continue capping and cosplaying independence ehn?

I will be here when they'll be dragging her for not being able to afford things for herself.

Or for being masculine. Then they will remind her she needs a man by all means. grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by SonofGod231: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
If she can't even pay for her small bills then we've got a huge problem in the relationship. Who wants a financially helpless person who can never pay their own way? There is nothing attractive about an adult baby.
9ja women want to turn every guy into a sugar daddy even when they meet a boy of 19yrs.
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by EmmyDJourno: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
All these useless ones have gone full circle, all the men have run away now they have become inspirational speaker
Others would join you after they cashout and remain lonely🤣
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Magnoliaa(f): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
pocohantas:
Or for being masculine. Then they will remind her she needs a man by all means. grin grin

I tell you they're highly unserious. I've never seen a more unserious set. Talmabout providing as a man is masculine energy.

Always changing mouth anyhow they want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti / Regina Daniels Arrests Richy Adams, Fake Producer For Impersonation & Blackmail / 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.