Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

I Need Someone To Help Me Fix Up My CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Someone To Help Me Fix Up My CV (458 Views)

What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / What Happened After I Lied On My CV / How Do I Include Awaiting Result In My CV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Help Me Fix Up My CV by edoncast: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
I need someone to help me fix up my CV.

I just want it to be attractive please.

I have one already but i want to add my new experience and make it very attractive to employers.

I dont want to be too comfortable with my current job.I want to move forward and earn more .

Please,i need someone to recommend someone who is good at making good and attractive CV.I will pay for the service but the payment will be 40% down payment and 60% payment after delivery of the job.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Fix Up My CV by Rubyjade: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
edoncast:

I have one already but i want to add my new experience and make it very attractive to employers.

I dont want to be too comfortable with my current job.I want to move forward and earn more .

Please,i need someone to recommend someone who is good at making good and attractive CV.I will pay for the service but the payment will be 40% down payment and 60% payment after delivery of the job.

Thanks
I know of someone that can be of help
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Fix Up My CV by jackmrandy: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
edoncast:

Thanks

Reach out

Superb work he did..

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Fix Up My CV by yerobiukini(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hi I sent you a DM
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Fix Up My CV by Hideaki: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Use chatgpt.

No human will come close to this AI tool
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Fix Up My CV by donproject2(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
edoncast:

Thanks

Reach out to me, my number in signature.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Fix Up My CV by africanpea: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hideaki:
Use chatgpt.

Can you share how to use chatgpt to work on resume?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Fix Up My CV by StemCellTherapi(m): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
edoncast:

Thanks

I can help you with that.

Send A DM.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Fix Up My CV by okomi562: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2023
edoncast:

Thanks

I can.

Dm me.

0.9.0. 59782.190
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Fix Up My CV by westlius(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hideaki:
Use chatgpt.

Best advice
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Fix Up My CV by DawsonCole: 4:26am On Oct 24, 2023
edoncast:

Thanks

Send it to me, I will fix it for free

iamdawsoncole@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Female Marketer / Hr Officer Wanted Urgently / Urgent Job Vacancies For Marketer / Three Weeks Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.