Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) (43647 Views)

NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos) / Young Robbers Arrested With Gun During Stop & Search On Gboko-Ugbema Roa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Chetas81(m): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
minakom:
What have the boys done wrong here?
Why do police operate in mini buses?
Why should they stop and search them without warrants?
Where in the police code of conduct is this allowed?

Al these and many more questions we need to ask this criminals called Nigeria Police
NO DIFFERENT FROM NIGERIAN CITIZEN AND THEIR POLICE FORCE
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Oga you obviously stay in the North…

Police in the South are different from those in the North
hmm

thundafireyou..... sir,

I live everywhere ohhh
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by AbujaLagos: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
They are running away from their friends, police is our friends

1 Like

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Chetas81(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
SOME ERANKO CITIZEN CRITICISED THE POLICE, FOR THE STOP AND SEARCH, CRIMINALS EVERYWHERE INCLUDING THOSE WHO SEE CRIME AS THEIR BIRTHRIGHT
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by NOwazobia: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
This is not stop and search OP, this is midnight kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by doneback04: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
This is what the students of nekede see in Owerri especially when you are living at back gate area, police always operate at night with mini bus to pick students and they don't even what to know if you are innocent once they caught u they force you inside the bus
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by oneman2k7: 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Why is it that our police always act like kidnappers?
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Marpol2021(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
That thing don start again ani?
minakom:

Al these and many more questions we need to ask this criminals called Nigeria Police
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by SuccessfulRichi: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
Just just yesterday my friend called me. He's a highly connected and a politician. He told me how sarz police came into his compound and arrested Young boys after a lot of brutal beating. And they looked around and saw his car they asked the boys who owns the car they pointed at his room. And they went to his door and threatened him to open the door or the broke it and kill him but he refused. Now I asked what's going on with the Nigeria police. Are they now operating like armed rubbers??
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by justmondris: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
How u go just jump out from mini bus without uniform they chase people and u say make them nor run?
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
minakom:

Police are very very useless in Nigeria. They want to catch those innocent boys and extort them, they can even swap them with big men children in prison if nobody come to bail them
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Aklee4994(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
garriAndsugar:
If to say Dem no run, bail is free for don turn Irony.
In ajegunle voice your leg 🦵 is your bailing
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Aklee4994(m): 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
Bribri:
Make Akeem catch u for mafoluku. Na 10500 in 10places.
Lol 😂 unfortunately Na my namesake abi gbakoje in mushin that year
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by ibawon(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Gggjhhj:

Don't run.
That year for area when December just reach raiding is business for police.

I rather settle scores with someone am having issue with than involve police, infact I prefer cult boy than police
Bros, unfortunately it doesn't work that way again.
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by ufuosman(m): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
Better use ur leg bail urself 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Sunnyski: 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
If police stop you, if you can run run my brother, bail is not free.
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by tollyboy5(m): 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Jeon:
angry

hard Men don't run away from danger.
That's me baby.
Out there to protect you grin
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Thundafireseun: 1:54am On Oct 24, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

hmm

thundafireyou..... sir,

I live everywhere ohhh

Why the insult??

Did I say something that you don’t like??
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Kingluqman(m): 4:34am On Oct 24, 2023
Jeon:
angry

hard Men don't run away from danger.
Hard men use to say NO to "standing error"
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 5:42am On Oct 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Na dem.

Mops.

This illiterate dey always comment without reasoning first. You get brain so?

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by lacastre: 6:00am On Oct 24, 2023
So this is how stop and search is carried out… 😂
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:43am On Oct 24, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Why the insult??

Did I say something that you don’t like??
Oh sorry, I didn't insult you, infact I don't insult.
I thought it's your username I called!

Morning... Lols

1 Like

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Thundafireseun: 6:56am On Oct 24, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Oh sorry, I didn't insult you, infact I don't insult.
I thought it's your username I called!

Morning... Lols

Ohhhh ok

Thanks for the clarification

Have a great day ahead
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Pet1122: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2023
Tell me, what's the difference with the Nigerian Police manner of approach and that of an armed robber or a kidnapper
Rubbish people
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
Always be at alert before these legitimate criminals in black will redirect your destiny.
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Dwightventures(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
Police in Lagos are well known to kidnap people, especially young men in those buses they carry around. Your family will then come and pay ransom.

That's why I don't want to return to Lagos where I was born and residenced for almost 30 years straight.

Nigeria is a jungle. The people have not been civilised from their savagery. Education has totally failed in that regards and is itself now a victim to Nigerian barbarity.

If those lowest ranked police people were not in the police, they would be the armed robbers themselves. There's no philosophical commitment in their decision to join the police; it's just a means to survive since they have no abilities or skills but have someone who could get them in. I know more than one such person.
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by tivity101: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
That doesn't look like stop and search to me ooo. As far as am concerned that looks more like kidnapping than stop and search Reason been that the vehicle they used is not the regular police vehicle and the guy chasing the boys wasn't even putting on a police uniform and una want make them nor run ab una try well well... Guy na to press am with B-Race if at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition / Police Arrest Notorious Armed Robber, Arsonists In Lagos. / Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.