Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand (2450 Views)

Mum Rejects My Babe Cos She Is Not Fine / Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / Help, My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Cos I Got A Property Behind His Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
โ–  Why turn him down when I'm not sure what his message meant? And that's why I came to get peoples opinion/ interpretation of the message before asking him one or two so I can be well guided.
We hardly talk so it not something I'll just approach him like that.
1. You didn't read that well. undecided

Basically, you have to actually ask him to explain his intention for sending you the text message. Only he can explain. There is no reason to sit trying to guess why sent it. Just ask him and get it over with! undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Jewessgratitud3: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You didn't read that well. undecided

Basically, you have to actually ask him to explain his intention for sending you the text message. Only he can explain. There is no reason to sit trying to guess why sent it. Just ask him and get it over with! undecided

I wasn't going to do that without first finding out what that means so it doesn't look like I'm concluding too fast.

You see the first time after the first hi and missed call, I asked him what happened because it's unusual but his response threw me further into the dark.
Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
โ–  I wasn't going to do that without first finding out what that means so it doesn't look like I'm concluding too fast. You see the first time after the first hi and missed call, I asked him what happened because it's unusual but his response threw me further into the dark.
You are still not following! undecided
A simple, "why did you text me?" response to his text would have resolved this. But for some odd reason rather than ask him, you came here to ask us to read his mind for you. Why? I don't know. You shouldn't conclude and you should also not waste your time trying to read his mind when all that you need to resolve this is to ask him why he sent you the text message. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Jewessgratitud3: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are still not following! undecided
A simple, "why did you text me?" response to his text would have resolved this. But for some odd reason rather than ask him, you came here to ask us to read his mind for you. Why? I don't know. You shouldn't conclude and you should also not waste your time trying to read his mind when all that you need to resolve this is to ask him why he sent you the text message. undecided

I don hear you. Make I see more interpretations first kor kor. undecided. In my father's voice " it's not a hurridly affair" cheesy.
Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by davillian(m): 12:14am On Oct 23, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He de use the indirect approach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by ogashman(m): 12:55am On Oct 23, 2023
Op, ur problem is that u don't know how relationships work...seems u missed out on that part of life growing up.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:06am On Oct 23, 2023
My dear, be very careful, it is not a taboo to date or marry a younger man. The important thing is to know his intentions. Yes, they can tell lies, but you would simply tell him no sex until marriage, if he stays fine, if he doesn't, fine.

Yesterday i saw pictures of Stan Nze and wife celebrating the birth of their babyboy. Then I recalled how people had criticized him for marrying a lady of 42, a lady who is older. Today, those who criticized them are quiet. Love and understanding is what matters, not age.
Jewessgratitud3:

At 42 someone will deceive me with sex? Haba... E get wetin person dey pass.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Jewessgratitud3: 6:16am On Oct 23, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
My dear, be very careful, it is not a taboo to date or marry a younger man. The important thing is to know his intentions. Yes, they can tell lies, but you would simply tell him no sex until marriage, if he stays fine, if he doesn't, fine.

Yesterday i saw pictures of Stan Nze and wife celebrating the birth of their babyboy. Then I recalled how people had criticized him for marrying a lady of 42, a lady who is older. Today, those who criticized them are quiet. Love and understanding is what matters, not age.

Hmm.. you are right though but I don't fancy this person. I want something else if you understand what I mean. I don't know why what I want is not what I'm getting. Just so sad. I just hope it's not what I'm thinking cos I don't want people to start saying "she likes selecting that's why shes still unmarried up till now. True, Ive been selecting but I don't see anything wrong because me I can't marry who I don't like. I rather stay on my own than marry someone I don't fancy. These are just my worries. I wish it was someone I liked. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Jewessgratitud3: 6:30am On Oct 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

Okay ...nor vex ....

I didn't say everything is about sex..... I just told u the possibility of of what hearing ur voice can lead to.... Na u ask for opinion... Na u dey form vandame

Ok, so that's what "hear your voice" means to you men?" But this one na born again now๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” besides we never ever had that kind of discussion before.

I'm not forming vandam.
Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by henrimoto(m): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Hmm.. you are right though but I don't fancy this person. I want something else if you understand what I mean.

I don't know why what I want is not what I'm getting. Just so sad. I just hope it's not what I'm thinking cos I don't want people to start saying "she likes selecting that's why shes still unmarried up till now.

True, Ive been selecting but I don't see anything wrong because me I can't marry who I don't like. I rather stay on my own than marry someone I don't fancy. These are just my worries. I wish it was someone I liked. Hmmm
.. The irony of life. Most times, that one person we like may not have the characters/talents we admire most.

Dont worry, God will help us.

But you ma sef, if it happens to be what you are thinking kwa nu ? Ground no go open na. Las las, na NO! you go talk .

Don't be rude to the "Brother" o when he made his intentions/heart desire known to you. Make you behave well o.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by advanceDNA: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Ok, so that's what "hear your voice" means to you men?" But this one na born again now๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” besides we never ever had that kind of discussion before.

I'm not forming vandam.

U never had that discussion?? So is not one day he will make the move...besides he has been making the move u just didn't notice, he only increased the volume

He is born again?? So being born again means his he can't be attracted to opposite sex??

Wait ...Are u sure u are 42?? U are sounding very inexperienced about basic human behaviour...or is it that u are just kinda excited a younger guy may find u attractive .....besides Dem no dey write age for face.... He doesn't know ur age and u women just like belittling pple...u probably don't know his age yet u calling him small boy

7 Likes

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Jewessgratitud3: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2023
author=advanceDNA post=126562312]

U never had that discussion?? So is not one day it he will make the move...besides he has been making the move u just didn't notice, he only increased the volume
Well .. your guess is as good as mine. Now I'm beginning to see why he's been dishing out tasks to me.

He is born again?? So being born again means his he can't be attracted to opposite sex??
That's not what I'm saying. You know well what I'm talking about. You said he wants to sleep with me and I'm trying to erase that notion by making you understand he's a born again therefore cannot do such. Stop beating about.

Wait ...Are u sure u are 42?? U are sounding very inexperienced about basic human behaviour...or
Yes I'm 42 but I no spoil like you wen start to dey know bad things from the age of 12. grin.
I was exposed to Godly lifestyle and good moral values from birth till now. So I may not understand the language of the world. Na una come dey spoil me for nairaland. tongue

is it that u are just kinda excited a younger guy may find u attractive .
Excited? About what please? Huh! The way you men massage your ego whenever a woman shares her experience with a man here by thinking we are excited when chyked by a younger man or any man for that matter baffles me. Like... Did he buy me a car or a house that is making me excited? Cut that crap abeg.

besides Dem no dey write age for face.... He doesn't know ur age and y women just like belittling pple...u probably don't know his age
I'm not belittling him. I just said I don't fancy younger guys.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Hideaki: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2023
Op you've a crush on the young man

I bet you secretly wรคnk to the thoughts of him in your head

Just admit you like him

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Silentgroper(m): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2023
henrimoto:
.. Hear him out first! No use "Agidi" pursue man with Good compliments away from your side.

too think she's 42 ..

Well different strokes for different folks...
Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by advanceDNA: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Well .. your guess is as good as mine. Now I'm beginning to see why he's been dishing out tasks to me.

That's not what I'm saying. You know well what I'm talking about. You said he wants to sleep with me and I'm trying to erase that notion by making you understand he's a born again therefore cannot do such. Stop beating about.

Yes I'm 42 but I no spoil like you wen start to dey know bad things from the age of 12. grin.
I was exposed to Godly lifestyle and good moral values from birth till now. So I may not understand the language of the world. Na una come dey spoil me for nairaland. tongue

Excited? About what please? Huh! The way you men massage your ego whenever a woman shares her experience with a man here by thinking we are excited when chyked by a younger man or any man for that matter baffles me. Like... Did he buy me a car or a house that is making me excited? Cut that crap abeg.

I'm not belittling him. I just said I don't fancy younger guys.

Yawn!!!... U are no different from him.... U are just Pretending ..... Small time u'll start speaking in tongue while sitting on his dรฎck

Abeg shift with your Holy than thou attitude.. exposed to Godly lifestyle indeed...Godly lifestyle now means u don't understand basic human behaviour

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Jewessgratitud3: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

Yawn!!!... U are no different from him.... U are just Pretending ..... Small time u'll start speaking in tongue while sitting on his dรฎck

Abeg shift with your Holy than thou attitude.. exposed to Godly lifestyle indeed...Godly lifestyle now means u don't understand basic human behaviour

LoL.. Why e come pain you extra like this.? Abeg shift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by advanceDNA: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

LoL.. Why e come pain you extra like this.? Abeg shift.

Which one is pain...??

.u roast me ..I roast u.... That's normal nairaland way naaa

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Jewessgratitud3: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

Which one is pain...u roast me ..I roast u.... That's normal nairaland way naaa

Ok na
Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by advanceDNA: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Ok na

Don't forget to update us when his dick starts entering you.... I know u will soon change moniker ask for advice :advantage and disadvantages of marrying younger men". grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Jewessgratitud3: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

Don't forget to update us when his dick starts entering you.... I know u will soon change moniker ask for advise :advantage and disadvantages of marrying younger men". grin

Rotten egg. I never hear any better talk from your mouth since 2016 wey I dey this forum. Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by henrimoto(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

Don't forget to update us when his dick starts entering you.... I know u will soon change moniker ask for advise :advantage and disadvantages of marrying younger men". grin
.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜€ advance DNA ! What is all this na ! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by sweetman2022: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2023
I think at your age and experience you don't need this kind of small minded approach. He either comes to you glaring and state his mind or you go to him and ask him to define his messages.
From there, you will know what to tell him.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by ITbomb(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
Jeon:
Op, don't give in.

This is how they behave when looking for a warm water to bath their dick.

Op, don't give in. tongue

You that gave in that year, did you die?

See ya mouth

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Manofsteel2013(m): 4:49am On Oct 24, 2023
Hmmmmmn
Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by UcheKingsley1: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Iro o. He's truly a born again but I'm surprised at the "hear your voice" thing . I was shocked because he's so over spirikoko I never knew he could say such

Get out, conji respects nothing and nobody.
Tell him
a) That you are not interested that's it.
b) fvck him and set him free, as simple as that.

Not only worldy men you only fvcks.
Fvck spiritual men too, they taste different. grin
Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Tohsynetita1: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
if you are really 42 yrs without marriage or any child, I pray you don't have problem of giving birth o. At this time, you supposed don stop child bearing.
Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Jewessgratitud3: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
if you are really 42 yrs without marriage or any child, I pray you don't have problem of giving birth o. At this time, you supposed don stop child bearing.

That applies to the female in your family not me

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Kobojunkie: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
What for? Because in your mind the purpose for living, for women, is child bearing? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Jewessgratitud3: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What for? Because in your mind the purpose for living, for women, is child bearing? undecided

Na Mumu na. Him wey marry early wetin him don achieve? More bukata and liability.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Talismann: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Hmm.. you are right though but I don't fancy this person. I want something else if you understand what I mean. I don't know why what I want is not what I'm getting. Just so sad. I just hope it's not what I'm thinking cos I don't want people to start saying "she likes selecting that's why shes still unmarried up till now. True, Ive been selecting but I don't see anything wrong because me I can't marry who I don't like. I rather stay on my own than marry someone I don't fancy. These are just my worries. I wish it was someone I liked. Hmmm

Imagine grandma you still dey picky. Wo, you wey don suppose born finish by now.

Had to create this account to post this cos e be like you no dey alright upstairs ni. Abi you dey unfortunate?

All this noise untop evening newspaper midnight newspaper. Abeg shiior.
Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Newborn27(f): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Yeah I'm proudly 42.

Huge 42?!

Sis what really happened that made you come this far being single?

I'm sure you're not a Yoruba lady...else.. family and friends go don frustrate a hell out of you.

Mind sharing your story?
Do you envision getting married at all?
Do you have kids of your own already?
Is it your career?
42 is a huge number ma'am.

I know it's your personal lifestyle and you owe no one an explanation on how to live it....but a part of me just felt deeply sorry for you seeing 42.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Jewessgratitud3: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2023
Newborn27:

Huge 42?!

Sis what really happened that made you come this far being single?

I'm sure you're not a Yoruba lady...else.. family and friends go don frustrate a hell out of you.

Mind sharing your story?
Do you envision getting married at all?
Do you have kids of your own already?
Is it your career?
42 is a huge number ma'am.

I know it's your personal lifestyle and you owe no one an explanation on how to live it....but a part of me just felt deeply sorry for you seeing 42.
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ lol... I'll share but in a new post. I already planned to do that even before you asked but just waiting for my heart to say go!

It's nothing serious though. Just normal overprotectiveness. And please stop pitying me cos I'm fine cool with it. I'm a very happy fellow if you see me, you won't even believe. Will be explaining that too in the post.

Will definitely tag you when I do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Room Experience / Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! / Original Montblanc Designer Travel Bag For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.