Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand (2456 Views)

Mum Rejects My Babe Cos She Is Not Fine / Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / Help, My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Cos I Got A Property Behind His Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Newborn27(f): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

😂 😂 😂 lol... I'll share but in a new post. I already planned to do that even before you asked but just waiting for my heart to say go!

It's nothing serious though. Just normal overprotectiveness. And please stop pitying me cos I'm fine cool with it. I'm a very happy fellow if you see me, you won't even believe. Will be explaining that too in the post.

Will definitely tag you when I do.

I'm sorry for pitying you big Sis... honestly my lil experience in less than 2years of living as a single mom of 2beautiful kids made me feel the pity.

I was never married...was impregnated at 20yrs and hoped the relationship would work for close to 10yrs...I suffered a lot trying to make it work cos of what people would say and the stigmatization.

Since he left us I do wonder if I can still go into a relationship or real marriage at 29yrs... seeing your 42 and happy with no child made me feel bad that I've been ungrateful all along... trust me... it's not easy being single at that age or single mom...our society wouldn't listen to your story nor where you are coming from...they just want to admit that you're at fault and the major reason why you are still single.

I'd be honoured to get a tag from the planned post to learn a few more things from you ma

Keep holding up...may God see you through it all IJN ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Jewessgratitud3: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2023
[quote author=Newborn27 post=126641479][/quote]

Awwnnn.. so sorry about your experience dear.

Well... What bothers everyone is different and how you chose to see a particular thing determines the effect it will have on you and how people will regard you at the end of the day

For me, not being married or having any child even if it's one out of wedlock (like somebody once said) doesn't and has never bothered me and that is the gospel truth because no1 it's beyond my making and anything beyond me, I don't let it bother me. In fact to tell you I don't worry, my mate dey sick high BP but me na low BP I come dey get but it's not constant o. So someone was like try dey worry make your BP go up small. Na laugh end everything. So??

2, it's a huge responsibility and great duty on its own. so why worry about not being burdened with this great task when I can equally maximize my singlehood and enjoy the freedom it comes with while it lasts?
The only thing that can worry me in life is if I don't have money. Aaahhh.. the whole world will not rest o. You'll see it written all over me and that is why I guard against it by working so hard with the help of God to prevent such from happening.

My dear, make i go prepare breakfast first. That is the Koko. grin.

Cheer up o! Life na only once. Person wey marry dey die, person wey no marry dey die. So if you still find yourself breathing, thank God and go through your day with every joy you can get. ; cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Newborn27(f): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Awwnnn.. so sorry about your experience dear.

Well... What bothers everyone is different and how you chose to see a particular thing determines the effect it will have on you and how people will regard you at the end of the day

For me, not being married or having any child even if it's one out of wedlock (like somebody once said) doesn't and has never bothered me and that is the gospel truth because no, it's beyond my making. 2, it's a huge responsibility and great duty on its own. so why worry about not being burdened with this great task when I can equally maximize my singlehood and enjoy the freedom it gives me while it lasts?
The only thing that can make me worried in life is when if I don't have money. Aaahhh.. the whole world will not rest o. You'll see it written all over me and that is why I guard against such by working so hard with the help of God to prevent such from happening.

My dear, make i go prepare breakfast first. That is the Koko. grin.

Cheer up o! Life na only once. Person wey marry dey die, person wey no marry dey die. So if you still find yourself breathing, thank God and go through your day with every joy you can get. ; cheesy.

Wow!

I salute your courage...for you to be sounding this strong and tough... you'd have been through or seen a lot about life.

I'm sorry for the past experiences that built you and bring out the strong woman in you.

I'd reserve my other comments until I read your post on the shared experience.

Have a beautiful weekend ma'am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Talismann: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Newborn27:

I'm sorry for pitying you big Sis... honestly my lil experience in less than 2years of living as a single mom of 2beautiful kids made me feel the pity.

I was never married...was impregnated at 20yrs and hoped the relationship would work for close to 10yrs...I suffered a lot trying to make it work cos of what people would say and the stigmatization.

Since he left us I do wonder if I can still go into a relationship or real marriage at 29yrs... seeing your 42 and happy with no child made me feel bad that I've been ungrateful all along... trust me... it's not easy being single at that age or single mom...our society wouldn't listen to your story nor where you are coming from...they just want to admit that you're at fault and the major reason why you are still single.

I'd be honoured to get a tag from the planned post to learn a few more things from you ma

Keep holding up...may God see you through it all IJN ma.

O ma se oo. Una gather dey oo grin grin
Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by Talismann: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
Newborn27:

Wow!

I salute your courage...for you to be sounding this strong and tough... you'd have been through or seen a lot about life.

I'm sorry for the past experiences that built you and bring out the strong woman in you.

I'd reserve my other comments until I read your post on the shared experience.

Have a beautiful weekend ma'am.

Awon Women supporting women. Una loneliness na to the roof oo. Kawaii.

Problem is most of you ladies/girls are attracted to negative and toxic relationships, the unfortunate ones are eventually abandoned after years of enduring beating and abuse while the most unfortunate ones may not even get to keep a man till they get grey hair.

So sad.

I weep for you guys cry

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand by OGAPARIS: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
Interesting…

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? / Sleep? / Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.