Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee (16490 Views)

Police Recapture John Ijamu, Kuje Prison Escapee In Minna / Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) / Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Creamypie(m): 6:17am On Oct 23, 2023
Bede2u:
you will not take an inch of Igboland in the name of one nonsense Niger Delta
all those made up generated story wey igbos dey make to assure themsekves that they have stake in south. okowa is entitled to his own opinion, which is his,said for his selfish political ambition and interests cos of eastern(Igbo) votes he was courting, thank God he lost. For your information, all kings in delta state take their caps from oba of Benin, not obi of Onitsha. Take note

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:17am On Oct 23, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin
grin wetin dey laugh u mumu
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Chibuzoc(m): 6:17am On Oct 23, 2023
Zoo army had killed another innocent man

2 Likes

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Smartguyboy(m): 6:18am On Oct 23, 2023
Kuginzi:

https://punchng.com/army-kills-suspected-ipob-member-arrests-jos-jailbreak-escapee/

Always in hurry to post Negative news about Easterners and it will make front page immediately but you will never see them posting pictures of boko haram
World renowned terrorist organization.

3 Likes

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by id4sho(m): 6:19am On Oct 23, 2023
embarassed
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Passionate888: 6:19am On Oct 23, 2023
Kill all terrorists
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:20am On Oct 23, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Listen to me everyone! Until I see the Nigerian Government treating the Miyetti groups as the terrorists that they are, I will always see the treatment meted to IPOB/ESN as a witch-hunt, an unjust treatment . Those ungodly church-going and mosque-going devils who are cheering on our illegitimate governments as they administer this injustice should remember this... NEMESIS IS REAL.
So you agree IPOB is in the same league with Miyetti Allah? Good.

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by johnjose68: 6:23am On Oct 23, 2023
Kuginzi:

https://punchng.com/army-kills-suspected-ipob-member-arrests-jos-jailbreak-escapee/

The developers will defend their eluupee member now.

O ya come and see.....

2 Likes

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:24am On Oct 23, 2023
It will never be well with NK in his continued detention.If ESN was truly created for a noble cause,why are the members always making clandestine moves and scampering like rats whenever they sight security personnel.
I have never heard of them arresting recalcitrant herdsmen they claim to "protect Igboland against"or do anything security wise.
Kudos to the Nigeria Army and Police.
Every terrorist group always have the same story at the beginning - fighting for justice and equity but as time goes,they metamorphose into something unrecognisable.
That's how the Taliban,BH and Al Shabaab and co began.
Anyone who has vowed Igboland will not know peace, will never end well.
BAT should never make the mistake of releasing the animal in detention.
Even Heaven has decided against it, because if not, after a long series of moves and calls by leaders in Igboland to secure his release , nothing happened.
Terrorism always have a noble cause at the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:26am On Oct 23, 2023
iauthor=JASONjnr post=126561274]Nobody supports crime.... But I hope that they didn't just arrest him because he answers ibo name.... And label him IPOB

That's what they do.

Why kill an innocent simply because he bears an Igbo name?

See how yorubas are rejoicing that Nigerian illegitimate military is killing innocent Igbo's....

Every action has a consequence.

5 Likes

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Diamond69(m): 6:27am On Oct 23, 2023
Creamypie:
Left 2 me, even their families have to be imprisoned or shot dead too, cos they clap for them and protect, cover their criminal family members. These idiots go seize people jeeps, keep em for forests dey drive them for Facebook, while threatening government . ipob are simply group of people looking for means or opportunity to kidnap, rob and steal. Easterners no get mind report to police when they sraize their SUV, take go forest or when kidnapped, cos they clapped for them, thinking they were fighting fed government, not knowing they are killing themselves. As long as we south no allow ipob, am ok and satisfied

I hope you get shot dead or imprisoned when any of your relatives is a 'suspected criminal' or commits a crime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by OyinO: 6:29am On Oct 23, 2023
A failed state struggling to maintain face. No matter the beauty cosmetics makeup, an expired skin and face cannot be rescued.

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Bede2u(m): 6:29am On Oct 23, 2023
Creamypie:
okowa is entitled to his own opinion, which is his,said for his selfish political ambition and interests cos of eastern(Igbo) votes he was courting, thank God he lost. For your information, all kings in delta state take their caps from oba of Benin, not obi of Onitsha. Take note
you are entitled to your own opinion

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by OyinO: 6:30am On Oct 23, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
It will never be well with NK in his continued detention.If ESN was truly created for a noble cause,why are the members always making clandestine moves and scampering like rats whenever they sight security personnel.
I have never heard of them arresting recalcitrant herdsmen they claim to "protect Igboland against"or do anything security wise.
Kudos to the Nigeria Army and Police.
Every terrorist group always have the same story at the beginning - fighting for justice and equity but as time goes,they metamorphose into something unrecognisable.
That's how the Taliban,BH and Al Shabaab and co began.
Anyone who has vowed Igboland will not know peace, will never end well.
BAT should never make the mistake of releasing the animal in detention.
Even Heaven has decided against it, because if not, after a long series of moves and calls by leaders in Igboland to secure his release , nothing happened.
Terrorism always have a noble cause at the beginning.

What are you saying? Do they have the authority to arrest any herdsmen? Besides, the killerherdsmen will be standing like ashewo and waiting for you to come and arrest baa?

2 Likes

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Godsonkemz(m): 6:31am On Oct 23, 2023
Stop killing innocent people and tagging them ipob. Why not try to arrest him since he was just a suspect.

5 Likes

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by SharingIsLife(m): 6:34am On Oct 23, 2023
MASTERCHIEF0847:

So you agree IPOB is in the same league with Miyetti Allah? Good.
What are you saying? I'm deeply ashamed at your level of comprehension.
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by saintkel(m): 6:34am On Oct 23, 2023
Creamypie:
Left 2 me, even their families have to be imprisoned or shot dead too, cos they clap for them and protect, cover their criminal family members. These idiots go seize people jeeps, keep em for forests dey drive them for Facebook, while threatening government . ipob are simply group of people looking for means or opportunity to kidnap, rob and steal. Easterners no get mind report to police when they sraize their SUV, take go forest or when kidnapped, cos they clapped for them, thinking they were fighting fed government, not knowing they are killing themselves. As long as we south no allow ipob, am ok and satisfied
and families of skull miners too

2 Likes

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:37am On Oct 23, 2023
OyinO:

What are you saying? Do they have the authority to arrest any herdsmen? Besides, the killerherdsmen will be standing like ashewo and waiting for you to come and arrest baa?
Lol! But what baffles me is that many of the ESN members are often hoodlums.
How do you expect a hoodlum to fight for a noble cause?

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Antivirus92(m): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2023
He scampered for safety and you shot him dead?

What are we supposed to find on him?...holy Bible?,holy water?
It will always be charms and weapons so that the death will be justified and him being tagged ipob.
Why not demobilise him and catch him alive, why shooting him dead when you don't actually know who he is..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Creamypie(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2023
Diamond69:

I hope you get shot dead or imprisoned when any of your relatives is a 'suspected criminal' or commits a crime.
this doesnt apply 2 us, we are all highly educated and skilled in my family, and are either employed by government, or veryvgainfully self employed, so none of us is into crime in any form

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by victorazyvictor(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2023
Creamypie:
Left 2 me, even their families have to be imprisoned or shot dead too, cos they clap for them and protect, cover their criminal family members. These idiots go seize people jeeps, keep em for forests dey drive them for Facebook, while threatening government . ipob are simply group of people looking for means or opportunity to kidnap, rob and steal. Easterners no get mind report to police when they seize their SUV, take go forest or when kidnapped, cos they clapped for them, thinking they were fighting fed government, not knowing they are killing themselves. As long as we south no allow ipob, am ok and satisfied

Innocent ppl.

And Gunmi and Myetti Allah are working freely. God will pay una.

2 Likes

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by OyinO: 6:41am On Oct 23, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! But what baffles me is that many of the ESN members are often hoodlums.
How do you expect a hoodlum to fight for a noble cause?

You're right sha but many a member of the Nigerian police force and other security operatives are also hoodlums or criminals. Do you agree? I'm not supporting hoodlums or atrocities committed by hoodlums but let's call a spade by its name. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2023
Suspected?
And he is already dead,nawao

2 Likes

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by ElonEmpire: 6:47am On Oct 23, 2023
Imagine nonsense story,
Any sane person knew that that was just an innocent okada guy they just killed , maybe he refused to give them money.

This is why I don't argue with military or police at any lonely road. They will waste you and call u ESN.

4 Likes

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2023
OyinO:

You're right sha but many a member of the Nigerian police force and other security operatives are also hoodlums or criminals. Do you agree? I'm not supporting hoodlums or atrocities committed by hoodlums but let's call a spade by its name. Thank you?
You have a point.Nigeria police are even worse than an average criminal.Reason why I naturally detest anybody who says he's a police officer.
I don't even greet them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by phemmie06(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2023
The IPOB was proscribed cos they wanted to cease to be a nation with 🇳🇬 so they become enemies of the nation.

What is the agitation of the bandit, killers herdsmen, Boko Haram terrorizing our nation.

I believe those that ought to be dealt with more are these elements and also the dealers who called themselves leaders and the legitlooters called legislators the executhieves called executives. They are the one that will never make this country be one

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by stanbright(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2023
Creamypie:
criminal spotted. Am from delta, and if u or your ipob try shit this south, consider urself dead
Keyboard warrior 😂😂😅

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Emperormartin(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2023
Brimstone77:

If you believe this bulcrap story from the military then you need a brain reset..

You identified a suspected ipob ESN member coming toward your check point how?is he on your wanted list? If yes what is his name and his previous activities that make him a wanted?

Kill anybody in the east and tag him ipob ESN and that's all, nobody will ask for further investigation..

Those jubilating over this should wait until their relative is also killed and tagged ipob.
They don't tag you biafra, IPOB or ESN when you're alive.

But when they kill you they will tag you IPOB.

And their media will tag you suspected IPOB.
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by stanbright(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2023
Creamypie:
criminal spotted. Am from delta, and if u or your ipob try shit this south, consider urself dead
Keyboard warrior 😂😂😅
And it is I am not Am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2023
Chibuzoc:
Zoo army had killed another innocent man
it is sweeting me for being innocent Ibos
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Emperormartin(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2023
Nigeria army hasn't killed or even arrested one Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria... I mean just one.

We siddon dey look una

2 Likes

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

That's what they do.

Why kill an innocent simply because he bears an Igbo name?

See how yorubas are rejoicing that Nigerian illegitimate military is killing innocent Igbo's....

Every action has a consequence.
I get organism for seeing ipob terrorists killed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe / Two Government Workers Rape 13-year-old In Abuja / Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.