Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee (16494 Views)

Police Recapture John Ijamu, Kuje Prison Escapee In Minna / Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) / Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by NaMe4: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Always in hurry to post Negative news about Easterners and it will make front page immediately but you will never see them posting pictures of boko haram
World renowned terrorist organization.

I'm pretty sure you've not seen people coming online to hail and give support to boko haram.

Don't allow anyone or anything deceive you, the decimation experienced by boko haram, ipob has not even seen 1/1000th.
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Abagworo(m): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2023
So they killed him based on assumption even when he was unarmed the tagged him IPOB to escape probe. These are the issues fueling the unrest and it is likely this truth came out because people saw them otherwise we wouldhave read that he was killed during exchange of gunfire when a hideout was raided. No nation grows like this .

I can imagine if Bello wasn't a Governor the story we would have read in the news

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by tyinfinity: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2023
All peter obi boys shall be disgraced
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Austineva(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2023
Creamypie:
criminal spotted. Am from delta, and if u or your ipob try shit this south, consider urself dead
says by otondo who doesn't even know his tribe. You go wail tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Imert: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2023
TERRORISTS
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Manna4Gurls: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2023
Go ahead and be commiting mürdêr tagging IPOB to cover your crimes.

Continue kîlling innocent people. It's fine

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Harmless1b(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
do IPOB terrorists warn policemen before they kill them?

At least everyone know they killed a uniform person. But killing anyone in the name of retaliation and tagged him terrorist is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by mystery22: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2023
PythonTutorial2:
This sounds like a good news. Criminals deserve to end painfully
And if he is not a criminal you and your family will end terribly and painful
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by mystery22: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2023
Creamypie:
Left 2 me, even their families have to be imprisoned or shot dead too, cos they clap for them and protect, cover their criminal family members. These idiots go seize people jeeps, keep em for forests dey drive them for Facebook, while threatening government . ipob are simply group of people looking for means or opportunity to kidnap, rob and steal. Easterners no get mind report to police when they seize their SUV, take go forest or when kidnapped, cos they clapped for them, thinking they were fighting fed government, not knowing they are killing themselves. As long as we south no allow ipob, am ok and satisfied. See as them pour full delta state within last 5 years. Cowards
And if he is not a criminal May your life and family end painfully
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by mystery22: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2023
This useless criminal should keep committing murder , their end will be worse and for the animals supporting them your own end is coming soon
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Creamypie(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
mystery22:
And if he is not a criminal May your life and family end painfully
Beneficiary of criminality spptted
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Ingocof(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Ebeano49(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
So the 'IPOB/ESN' member decided to ride on a motorcycle through an army checkpoint while in possession of guns and charms?
Well, put me in the doubting Thomas corner on this one.

The truth is closer to the army killed an innocent man and framed him up as IPOB/ESN to cover their crime.

It happened near my village in 2021, the army came to arrest a guy who is a welder. He asked the soldiers why he's being arrested, the community gathered and all of a sudden, a soldier shot one of the villagers dead! Obviously, people took to their heels. Next we saw a few days later was a statement from the army saying they engaged IPOB/ESN is a shootout and killed one in the process. Guns and charms were paraded too. Meanwhile, nothing like that happened.

2 Likes

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Antivirus92(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
I have not seeing Fulani boasting of killing Army on social media
so Fulanis can kill and go Scot free as long as they don't boast on social media.
Your problem is boasting on social media right?
You Yorubas are beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Chetas81(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
Emperormartin:

And criminal wants to leave you to form his own country so that he'll stop disturbing your peace and you still say NO...

Where's the wisdom there?
FIGHT YOUR BETRAYAL BEFORE FIGHT US, YOU SICK FROM HEAD, ROAMING AROUND NIGERIA LIKE LOST 🐝 IS YOUR FIRST PRIORITY, NOW THAT YOUR KIDNAPPER BROTHERS ENTER LAGOS TO DO THEIR KIDNAPPING BUSINESS, YOU WILL SOON VANISH
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Chetas81(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
hammerFC:

Yet u cry everyday becos criminal want to leave u.
PRISONERS YOU FREE TO GO
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Miracle2020: 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
Rules of engagement does not permit you to kill someone that is running away from you, moreover, he was not carrying weapon.
As a military personnel you are supposed to fire a shot only when your life, your comrade life and the life of an innocent human is threatened.
Please don't get me wrong. I am the biggest hater of ipob but we must follow the rules of engagement.

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Emperormartin(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Chetas81:
FIGHT YOUR BETRAYAL BEFORE FIGHT US, YOU SICK FROM HEAD, ROAMING AROUND NIGERIA LIKE LOST 🐝 IS YOUR FIRST PRIORITY, NOW THAT YOUR KIDNAPPER BROTHERS ENTER LAGOS TO DO THEIR KIDNAPPING BUSINESS, YOU WILL SOON VANISH
Ok I can see where your wisdom is...
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
Same way u callbur miserable father the GOAT mumu at home cool
It's only a bastard someone who's pregnancy should have been flushed through a toilet into a rotten sewage that abuses his parents. useless ignoramus bastard
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by ipobarecriminals: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
4KNGOATS:

It's only a bastard someone who's pregnancy should have been flushed through a toilet into a rotten sewage that abuses his parents. useless ignoramus bastard
Then,u and ur father are cretinous BASTARDS cool
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
Then,u and ur father are cretinous BASTARDS cool
kwantinuu your son will call you bastaadzz its not a cause
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by ipobarecriminals: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
4KNGOATS:

kwantinuu your son will call you bastaadzz its not a cause
The curse is on u and ur useless father.
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by 4KNGOATS(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
The curse is on u and ur useless father.
I refuse to stoop so low useless bastard proverbial punk.
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by ipobarecriminals: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
4KNGOATS:

I refuse to stoop so low useless bastard proverbial punk.
U are dumb.Tell this to ur retard father at home
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by JealousCobra(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Idiot.

Thank your creators that I turned to a new leaf 🕶️
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
U are dumb.Tell this to ur retard father at home
Am not useless like you foolish ignorant I'll trained goaty bastardzzz.fkn spoilt kid
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by ipobarecriminals: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Am not useless like you foolish ignorant I'll trained goaty bastardzzz.fkn spoilt kid
U are a GOAT. I'll employ yo father as my jiuse security bin Nig.Forward yo father number
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
U are a GOAT. I'll employ yo father as my jiuse security bin Nig.Forward yo father number
You're a fkn swine oloriburuku somebody
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:45am On Oct 24, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
I wish q could get hold of you punk so I could bash your 4kn teeth in to teach you how to respect your elders
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by ipobarecriminals: 5:27am On Oct 24, 2023
4KNGOATS:

I wish q could get hold of you punk so I could bash your 4kn teeth in to teach you how to respect your elders
U pity ur father.How I wish I'm right there in Nig.i'd teach a idiot,son of a deranged GOAT like the bitter lesson u won't forget.Useless slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Government Workers Rape 13-year-old In Abuja / Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 / Man, 63, Arraigned For Infecting Stepdaughter With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.