Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market (33590 Views)

Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market / Alaba International Market, Correcting The Populace Mind And Setting The Record / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by yoruboid: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2023
On the instruction of the Honourable Commissioner for Environment, @tokunbo_wahab, Alaba International Market, Ojo has been sealed up for poor waste disposal practices, failure to pay their waste bills and gross environmental sanitation offences.
By Jubril A. Gawat

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by yoruboid: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2023
How can some people create laws and do this in no man’s land?

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2023
Haha
They said it and they're doing it.

Nigeria is just one sided

Check below 👇👇

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by TANID(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2023
yoruboid:
How can some people create laws and do this in no man’s land?
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Jenniestar: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2023
Not funny at all
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by LadyRosa(f): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2023
What of balogun market?
That place is worst! Na shiiit just plenty that side.
And na yoru dey shitt there as them no get suck away.

Broad daylight you go see gutter with ocean waves of shiiit going straight to that lagoon grin

160 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by adesegun121(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2023
Wahala

Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market
Next will be Alaba Irago market

#KeepLagosClean

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by adesegun121(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2023
LadyRosa:
What of balogun market?
That place is worst! Na shut just plenty that side.
Don't worry is one after the other
Everybody go collect

Don't fall my this Trick from scammer and Kidnapper

https://www.nairaland.com/7885876/please-dont-fall-latest-trick

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by KillahPriest: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2023
I believe the Lagos State government should at this stage close down all markets in the state since it's the only thing that pleases them these days

96 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Tobihabeeb: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2023
Politics of hate. Things will get better. It's just matter of time, now this guys will see reasons to delay my way bills.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2023
Discrimination at high level

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Kaiser20: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2023
Tinubu has created hardship in every section of the country.
Naa to extort traders remain

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by fkelly(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2023
Power drunken authorities, at the end Nigerians suffers.

The people u are after might not really be affected as much as u anticipate it, they seem to have extra life, I have seen them start from zero multiple times and accomplished great things.

Endusers will bear the consequences.

82 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by benuejosh: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2023
Them go soon start.

The enemies of progress that will want Lagos to be as dirty as their state will soon start shouting witch haunting. I love the way Lagos is cleaning up itself.

The current commissioner of environment and water resources is doing an excellent work. By the time this tenure is ended, Lagos will be beautiful, clean and noiseless. If you want the opposite of what lagos is doing then go back to your state. Lagos must be thoroughly clean.

Lagos the New York of Nigeria and its loading...

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Shikini: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2023
I knew from beginning that Alaba and Trade Fair were their targets. They started with small small markets, then Ladipo market, before hitting the big ones.

Nigerian politicians are so predictable. I even told a a friend that all those small markets they were closing were smoke screens. Their ultimate targets are Alaba and Trade Fair.

78 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Atarakpa: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2023
Neatness is next to godliness. So for this reason all this Lagos traders should respect their self. E remain arena oshodi. Itodo in freedom way off admiralty way, this two markets need to be shut down too.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Themanleshey: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2023
How’s that possible ? You want Lagos to go broke ? wink

According to some Lagos developers grin grin

Dirty clowns 🤡 tongue tongue

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Beremx(f): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Foolish government. If you want to shut down markets, always give an ultimatum instead of behaving tribalistic again another ethnic group.

Ndi ara

48 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by purplekayc(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Why
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by triple996(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Cannibalism go reduce 4 that area grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by bestman09(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2023
sad
I saw it coming! From ladipo market to trade fair to alaba international to computer village, millions of naira being extorted in the name of poor sanitation.

It's well. They will probably pay and the market opened again.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by flyinnizam(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2023
Lagos will always be dirty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by sureway1(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2023
I don't have problem with shutting down Alaba market due to..... my own issue with the government is, hmmm Alaba Rago.. Is Alaba Rago not in Lagos map? that place is damn so dirty, I have never heard them locking the place due to how unhealthy that environment is...funny enough it shares boundary with Alaba International... this government should tell these guys what they need and stop hiding under environmental blablabla.... before you quote me, I am a Yoruba I reason well..

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by obembet(f): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2023
It's time we stop insulting Lagos on social media while we contribute massively to the bad side of Lagos.. many of us keep our environment dirty, our market place, yet we wil be the first person to come on social media to condemn government.

40 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rule Your World On How To Make Books/you Can Do It Yourself / If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.