Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Help On Tourist Visa Requirement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help On Tourist Visa Requirement (1064 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Netherlands Tourist Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Tourist Visa Requirement by Kpimp: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
pls can someone with no job apply for tourist visa.am a student with no job experience.
Re: Help On Tourist Visa Requirement by sabbath7th: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2011
Ofcourse, anyone can apply for a visa, that doesn't mean you'll get a visa. Which country you want to go as a tourist? And next logical question is how are you going to pay for the trip?
Re: Help On Tourist Visa Requirement by Kpimp: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
@sabbath.i want to go to spain,will try nd get the money if it is not much.
Re: Help On Tourist Visa Requirement by omonjerry: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2011
Ok apply for germany visa is more easier
Re: Help On Tourist Visa Requirement by Vicjustice: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2011
Why would anyone even encourage the Poster to apply for any country's visa in his stated condition?
Please, don't encourage him to waste his money knowing that he would not even succeed in getting a Somalian visa how much more one for an EU country
Re: Help On Tourist Visa Requirement by SMARTRON: 7:21am On Oct 13, 2014
sabbath7th:
Ofcourse, anyone can apply for a visa, that doesn't mean you'll get a visa. Which country you want to go as a tourist? And next logical question is how are you going to pay for the trip?

@sabbath7th
Good morning i stumbled on one of your response and i find it fascinating and decided to search further of your latest response which i cannot find any after 2013. kindly let me no where to reach your current post or response.
Re: Help On Tourist Visa Requirement by centjude(m): 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hello everyome my name is centjude I just got married in turkey...... But I want to come bck to 9ja 2apply for visa..... Some of my friends told me that embassy don't issue visa now in 9ja because of the ebola...
Do I stand a chance to get the visa......

Or will day reject my visa
What r the documents I need to apply for visa if anyone hve idear thanks

(1) (Reply)

Particular Marriage Registries Embassies Prefer / Dana Air Plane Crash! / Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.