Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Troubleshooting Redmi Note 8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Troubleshooting Redmi Note 8 (146 Views)

Basic Troubleshooting Step Of Restarting The Android Device / Troubleshooting AT&T Email Access Issue / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Troubleshooting Redmi Note 8 by IZUKWU(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
Good afternoon all, please i use redmi note 8, have been using the phone since August 2020. Recently the power button is proven not able to on the phone if the battery runs down, you will press tire. I have a question when i want to reboot or restart the phone when the phone is on, how do i restart the phone without the power button.
Secondly sometimes the phone just hangs, the face recognition will not open the screen ,the pattern drawing will not work, even if the phone is ringing, you can't pick it, how do you troubleshoot this challenges, it's already obvious to me that the phone needs changing but i will manage it till i can buy a new one.
Re: Troubleshooting Redmi Note 8 by Adewale1603(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
Take it to an engineer or Free the poor phone. It don try
Re: Troubleshooting Redmi Note 8 by IZUKWU(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
Adewale1603:
Take it to an engineer or Free the poor phone. It don try
lol, was hoping for atleast 5 years service from it.

(1) (Reply)

Itel A70 Smartphone Review: Unleashing Limitless Power And Performance / Battery Life With The I5-1235u Processor Of The Infinix INBOOK X3 Slim / Infinix Smart 8 Series Teased To Launch Soon In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.