Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,809 members, 7,831,640 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Uas/uaag Grant Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uas/uaag Grant Scam (1686 Views)

ATNA Grant scam / Professor Chikaodinaka Nwankpa Arrested For Spending $185,000 Grant On Strippers / World Bank $150m Grant Scam Alert - A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uas/uaag Grant Scam by 7wonder(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Good day all. Well, I don't know how many persons here are aware of this new grant programme tagged UAS/UAAG Grant. From my findings, the programme involve NGOs, CEOs in charge of the various NGOs who will receive certain amounts of money and in turn disburse to persons who are referred to as bundle heads and subsequently beneficiaries who are in their millions. They also say the monies are deposited with the CBN and all that. The whole thing sounds so good and too good to be true. Please any one with good clarity on this issue because it seems our security agencies and the government as a whole are not really putting so much efforts to clamp the perpetrators of all these fake grant programmes. Please any info in respect of this UAS/UAAG Grant? Thank you.
Re: Uas/uaag Grant Scam by Odin13: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Mods please front page ..

Nigerians need more clarification on this..

1 Like

Re: Uas/uaag Grant Scam by 7wonder(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
Odin13:
Mods please front page ..

Nigerians need more clarification on this..
Thousands if not millions of poor people have fallen prey to scam programs with all sort of names. The country is already too hard for majority. Nigerians deserve awareness please.
Re: Uas/uaag Grant Scam by cyntobless(f): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
7wonder:
Good day all. Well, I don't know how many persons here are aware of this new grant programme tagged UAS/UAAG Grant. From my findings, the programme involve NGOs, CEOs in charge of the various NGOs who will receive certain amounts of money and in turn disburse to persons who are referred to as bundle heads and subsequently beneficiaries who are in their millions. They also say the monies are deposited with the CBN and all that. The whole thing sounds so good and too good to be true. Please any one with good clarity on this issue because it seems our security agencies and the government as a whole are not really putting so much efforts to clamp the perpetrators of all these fake grant programmes. Please any info in respect of this UAS/UAAG Grant? Thank you.

If you know what is best for you,stay away from those scammers.
This is end of year ,so they need Christmas fund from gullible and vulnerable Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Uas/uaag Grant Scam by Odin13: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
7wonder:
Thousands if not millions of poor people have fallen prey to scam programs with all sort of names. The country is already too hard for majority. Nigerians deserve awareness please.

I know some people coordinating this and they have lots of numbers of humans on them with promises to share billions abi millions ..

They tried to convince me .. but bro.. e no just make sense

3 Likes

Re: Uas/uaag Grant Scam by Jerrytony26: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
The UAAG Grant was broadcasted on National TV (NTA). I watched it, it seems Nigeria government is aware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uas/uaag Grant Scam by Engrpaul111: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2023
There is no money anywhere. I have been following these grant things for a while. from my findings, it’s the same cartel from the previous failed grants.

If they pay I will add 1 million to each NGO, rubbishhhh

This is a BIG SCAM. please avoid it

2 Likes

Re: Uas/uaag Grant Scam by tplayer: 12:41pm On Jan 15
7wonder:

That UAAG is a cheap SCAM. Run away.

Over 70 fake GRANTs have been created by these Scammers already 💯

(1) (Reply)

Strippers In Lagos State Arrested / Redeemed Christian Church Interpreter Molests 12-year-old Girl, Church Attempts / Investigation Launched Over Snapchat Video Of Girl, 15, 'having Sex With 25 boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.