Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

ATNA Grant scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ATNA Grant scam (197 Views)

Uas/uaag Grant Scam / Professor Chikaodinaka Nwankpa Arrested For Spending $185,000 Grant On Strippers / World Bank $150m Grant Scam Alert - A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ATNA Grant scam by Cumminsdiesel: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Hello nairalanders. Please i need your help.

There is this Grant called ATNA ( not sure if i got the spelling correctly ) milking my dad from money to recharge cards and all since last year. He has been spending hoping to get millions from God knows where. I confronted him when i found out and told its all a scam. He is stubborn and has refused to believe its a scam. I told him to tell me the government agency involved in the grant so i can verify but this man is stubborn. Recently he was blocked on whatsapp and he started calling different persons and screaming on why he was blocked and his name removed from coordinator. He was later unblocked after promising to send one of them money. Today i overhead him making calls saying i have sent it, just manage it, i will try and send more. I later heard him saying i hope September is pay month and all .

This is someone almost 70yrs of age. The people involved with this are Pentecostal pastors. How can i convince him its a scam ?

When he was blocked, i discovered the way he was talking on the phone like someone about to collapse, He was almost crying and having high blood pressure.

Please i need help on how to go about this.

mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala seun nlfpmod
Re: ATNA Grant scam by BlueStripper: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Oil Theft: Northern Forum Tinubu To Call Navy To Order Over Arrests / Https://thestreetjournal.org/lady-commits-suicide-over-frustration-from-prolonge / Anambra Keke Operators Hail State Police Commissioner For Combating Crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.