Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! (2148 Views)

My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him β€”husband / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! by SharingIsLife(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
This is my second time in a few months. I suddenly see my 2-year old baby girl holding this inside our flat.

I don't know where she gets it from. I don't know what it's used for. But, I think I've seen this with some street boys at a work sight some time in the past.

My daughter attends a kindergarten close to our residence. She came home with her older siblings some two hours ago. No one saw this on her all the while. Then, suddenly, she has it.

Sorry if I'm being alarmist but honestly I'm a bit scared to see this out of nowhere in the possession of such a little girl. Please, help me with genuine mature responses only. Nlfpmod and everyone thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! by Amb1045(m): 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
Liquid Rob nothing is bad about it. Na person use throw am away

5 Likes

Re: This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! by TripleLTD: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
SharingIsLife:
This is my second time in a few months. I suddenly see my 2-year old baby girl holding this inside our flat.

I don't know where she gets it from. I don't know what it's used for. But, I think I've seen this with some street boys at a work sight some time in the past.

My daughter attends a kindergarten close to our residence. She came home with her older siblings some two hours ago. No one saw this on her all the while. Then, suddenly, she has it.

Sorry if I'm being alarmist but honestly I'm a bit scared to see this out of nowhere in the possession of such a little girl. Please, help me with genuine mature responses only. Nlfpmod and everyone thanks in advance.
relieving cold, nasal congestion and headache, motion sickness in vehicles and ships, bruises and sprains, muscle socreness, abdominal pain and tooth ache, there is also the anti malarial version or something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
Try to checkmate her movement, so she won't one day pick something harmful

6 Likes

Re: This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! by SharingIsLife(m): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Thank you for the concern and advice dear. We're doing our best but the girl is somehow oh. One can't be watching her ALWAYS or hunger will kill her and us.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! by SharingIsLife(m): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
Amb1045:
Liquid Rob nothing is bad about it. Na person use throw am away
Okay thanks. I'm relieved.
Re: This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! by muyico(m): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
Warns her not to pick trash again? Is liquid pain reliever

3 Likes

Re: This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! by Kingray10: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Thank you for the concern and advice dear. We're doing our best but the girl is somehow oh. One can't be watching her ALWAYS or hunger will kill her and us.
Your last line na blast...
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! by ClearSkinFacts: 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Her older siblings should be able to keep an eye on her if you and her mom are too busy too!

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! by PaganTerrorist: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2023
Na so she go pick knife stab herself
Re: This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! by Marynwachukwu21(f): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Is just a liquid rob, you've to collect it and trash it so that will not use it.But be careful with your child advise her not to pick anything that doesn't belong to her from the floor or anywhere again.

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! by Nwaokunkpara: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2023
You should be ashamed of yourself for allowing a 2 years old to wonder about
Re: This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! by soundOsonic: 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
It's to clear your path way and help with your breath.
Buy it for your daughter, she likes the bottle design and how small it is.
Children like things that are mini sized nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! by Solsix(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Re: This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! by frozen70(f): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:

You said you live in a flat, that means your family is not exposed to public compound

So where could she pick it up from

It can't be from school because children knows nothing about it

If she comes back daily with her elder sibblings, they should watch how that stuff got to her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

....... / Scan Still Saying No Pregnancy After 8 Months! Help!!! / My Husband's Friend Want To Ruin My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.