Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) (42608 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Hosts Eze Chukwuemeka Eri / US Honors Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With Sept 23 2018 As Eze Eri Day In Lexington / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:14am On Oct 25, 2023
Johncables402:
■ We are not thin Ethiopians we are healthy looking and smart like white jews.stop hating and bow down to us because Israel will help us destroy your zoo and turn you into slaves. Watch it
This is nonsense reasoning on your part. undecided
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:16am On Oct 25, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
THE LAST MISSING TRIBE WAS FOUND IN ETHIOPIA AND THEY ARE KNOWN AS PHALACIAN JEWS. THE KURDS FROM IRAQ ARE ALSO FROM ISRAEL AND THE PROMISED LAND EXTENDED INTO RIVER EUPHRATES, WHICH IS IN KUDISH REGION OF IRAQ. THIS IS WHY ISRAEL SUPPORTS THEIR INDEPENDENCE.
There is no such thing as Last missing tribe of Israel since they were never lost and they are still out there among every tribe, every language, and every nation of this world... Yes, there are Israelites in every tribe, every language, and every nation of this world. That is not to say that all of the people in one particular tribe are all israelites or anything of that sort. undecided
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by RedboneSmith(m): 2:28am On Oct 25, 2023
gidgiddy:
It is a general belief amongst most Igbo the progenitor of the Igbo race was a man called "Eri" who founded the Iduu Eri Kingdom in Nri, present day Anambra, from where all Igbo come from. It is also believed that Eri himself was a member of one the 12 tribes of Israel.

The King of Nri, the Eze Eri, HRM Eze Chukwuemeka Eri, is the " Aka Ji ofor Igbo", which makes him the sacred custodian of Igbo culture.

Eze Chukwuemeka Eri regularly wears Jewish apparel and the Star of David, his entire cabinet of chiefs wear the same.

Wether the Igbo nation has its roots in Israel or not is left for the experts to decide, however, most Igbos, despite being Christians, see Israel as their spiritual capital, and their support for the state of Israel is unflinching.

This is not the Eze Nri.

1 Like

Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by SpaceTour: 2:34am On Oct 25, 2023
Shut up, majority of igbos originated from Eri. This is a fact known by everyone. Stop spewing nonsense all the time

Abagworo:

You people keep creating crisis and confusion in Igboland with this type of nonsense claims without authority. Only parts of Igboland not majority heard of Eri until recently. If he likes he can were Jewish or Hamas regalia , real Igbos are more ancient than the Middle Easterners and we are proudly African
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by SpaceTour: 2:35am On Oct 25, 2023
You are very correct

gidgiddy:
It is a general belief amongst most Igbo the progenitor of the Igbo race was a man called "Eri" who founded the Iduu Eri Kingdom in Nri, present day Anambra, from where all Igbo come from. It is also believed that Eri himself was a member of one the 12 tribes of Israel.

The King of Nri, the Eze Eri, HRM Eze Chukwuemeka Eri, is the " Aka Ji ofor Igbo", which makes him the sacred custodian of Igbo culture.

Eze Chukwuemeka Eri regularly wears Jewish apparel and the Star of David, his entire cabinet of chiefs wear the same.

Wether the Igbo nation has its roots in Israel or not is left for the experts to decide, however, most Igbos, despite being Christians, see Israel as their spiritual capital, and their support for the state of Israel is unflinching.
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by Probz(m): 3:02am On Oct 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

That one is not the guy. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by viodemus: 4:37am On Oct 25, 2023
Beautiful pictures.

Some igbos practice hebrews. Igbo style.

some people practice

chrews - Christian hebrews

(they take the good from here and here)

Atrews - African traditional hebrews

Useless, hateful, pedophile, war-war-war religion, are not welcome.

What matters is that he, and many people in his tribe, stands against terrorism.

Middle east should let Israel live in peace, instead always plotting evil against them and others around the world.

May God continue to bless the great region.
God bless Israel
God bless America in these trying times
God bless other sane places.

Side thoughts:

Even though am not 'a so called tradition leader' over FG or sg or lg, person.
This kind of occasions, is great for them. as long as everyone is peaceful and not forced. And also not political. To me, as long as people planned it and decided who will lead the event, and how it will be carried out.

When we mature as a society more, they can add after celebration clean up crew. maximum of 48hrs after the event. If not, the organizers gets fined.
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 5:46am On Oct 25, 2023
spearman:
IBO MAN PROBLEM PLENTY.
IBO IDENTITY CRISIS IS RISING FAST TO THE VERY TOP.

I don't know what's wrong with them. How can you be forcing yourself on a race that hate the black race? Igbo has identity problems.

1 Like

Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by HitlerWasRight: 6:31am On Oct 25, 2023
igbosarejews:

Igbo say him Wann leave Nigeria you say no.
Him wan vote during election you say no.
Him want sea port you say no, to leave your Lagos.
Him want airport you say no
Him be Nigerian, you say he be third class, even when your people can not live up to his standard of living.
Him be Biafra you say no.
Him be jewish you say no.
What do you mo n keyys, really want from Igbo man.

Ohu ,I am one of the few people here demanding your total expulsion from Nigeria.

I only oppose your land grabbing of the Niger Delta into your ohu Republic , apart from that I am a staunch Biafra because I want you gone for good.
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by Spiritz: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2023
Svoboda:
Pls, do show us a pre 1945 pic of eze nri in his full traditional regalia.

Igbos are not Jews infact we are older than the Jews this claim of been Jews emerged after the civil war
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by Svoboda(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2023
Spiritz:

Igbos are not Jews infact we are older than the Jews this claim of been Jews emerged after the civil war

Thank you. I am igbo too, infact, i am from an Nri town, but putting the jewish tag on nri or igbo is an aberration to me.
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:09am On Oct 25, 2023
spearman:
IBO MAN PROBLEM PLENTY.

YORUBA AND ENVY.

SOPHISTICATED MORONS.

IGBOS ARE NOT LIKE THE DEMON CALLED ODUDUWA WHO WAS CASTED OUT OF HEAVEN.
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:10am On Oct 25, 2023
Svoboda:

Thank you. I am igbo too, infact, i am from an Nri town, but putting the jewish tag on nri or igbo is an aberration to me.

You're a well known Yoruba. Yoruba Muslim at that.

Shameless bigot.

Be bold to tell everyone you're a Yoruba, we know your antics.
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2023
Spiritz:

Another afonJazzz spotted.

I be IBO Don plenty for Nairaland.

Fake ibo Yoruba clowns.
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by Basiljoe: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2023
Svoboda:
Pls, do show us a pre 1945 pic of eze nri in his full traditional regalia.
You dey mind all this Mad people?
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by Basiljoe: 7:15am On Oct 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Ohu ,I am one of the few people here demanding your total expulsion from Nigeria.

I only oppose your land grabbing of the Niger Delta into your ohu Republic , apart from that I am a staunch Biafra because I want you gone for good.

Stop deceiving your demented self because if you had any common sense you would know no Igbo have time for your land.

You foolish people more especially from Yoruba extraction, should tell me how many times have Igbo's dragged land with Rivers, delta, Edo?

Idiots thinks you can drag another states land without federal government settling such.

Anybody calling Igbo land grabber is nothing but a Yoruba Muslim clown who hates unity of Igbo's with their south south brothers....

Oduduwa the cursed demon was cast out of heave.
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by Svoboda(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

You're a well known Yoruba. Yoruba Muslim at that.

Shameless bigot.

Be bold to tell everyone you're a Yoruba, we know your antics.

I am igbo, but not an emotion laden igbo. That star of david on their clothing never existed during colonial times. This implies that it was an afterthought, probably inserted at the height of nnamdi kanus sweeping judeo crusades in the southeast. I can remember he regularly visited agukwu nris palace during the peak of his powers.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:20am On Oct 25, 2023
Basiljoe:
This is Madness. Africa is the cradle of civilization. Religion, and civilization started here, not the other way around. This people are looking for zionists funds via the rothschilds. As a full blooded anambra man whose not suffering for amnesia, all i can say is: Thunder fire you. IGNORANT MOFO'S.
You're just a marauding Yoruba squirrel.
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:22am On Oct 25, 2023
Svoboda:

I am igbo, but not an emotion laden igbo. That star of david on their clothing never existed during colonial times. This implies that it was an afterthought, probably inserted at the height of nnamdi kanus sweeping judeo crusades in the southeast. I can remember he regularly visited agukwu nris palace during the peak of his powers.

This further confirms you're a Yoruba clown.

If you don't know the genesis of NRI kingdom as an Igbo, then you're a brainwashed fool.

Go and ask your father.. Mumu.
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2023
Basiljoe:

You dey mind all this Mad people?

Don't you see you're the mad Yoruba plantain thief here?

Empty skull.
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by BigTableShaker(f): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
grin
Hehehehehe...

These pipu sef!
Israel go be like WTF!!

1 Like

Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by caye(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2023
Rostikol:

My goodness you’re dumb.

Go on Google and learn how your “true white brothers” treat the Ethiopian Jews in Israel.

Do you know that in Israel they called for blood donations to their blood banks, but when the Ethiopian Jews went to donate blood, they were refused and rejected and told to go away, simply because of their skin colour?

Ethiopians that have aquiline features are treated like absolute garbage.

How the hell do you think they will treat you, with your West African features?

Kai…..

You are lost.

I actually KNOW that the Igbos are related to ancient Hebrews who were blacks as confirmed in Lamentations 5:10.

WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW IS THAT THE WHITES you are calling your “brothers” HAVE ZERO TO DO WITH ANCIENT ISRAEL.

And you need to stop regarding yourself as inferior and using the n word.

You are lost and you are a disgrace.

Dr. Ben Yocanna , a kemetologist and historian of the highest calibre in the world, always confirmed he was Jewish, from Jewish family ( Falashas Jews).

Many black Hebrews were deported from Spain in the 15th century , to many coasts of Afrika.
Therefore, it is very possible that some Igbos were historically Hebrews, as a fact.
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by Basiljoe: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

You're just a marauding Yoruba squirrel.
Can you say this to me face to face? 2 seconds i don damage all your teeth. Ba.s.tard child of bast.ard parents.
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by Svoboda(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

This further confirms you're a Yoruba clown.

If you don't know the genesis of NRI kingdom as an Igbo, then you're a brainwashed fool.

Go and ask your father.. Mumu.

Youre already insulting.... Ok.. Have a good day...
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by Visibletrust: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2023
decatalyst:
Who dey brainwash these people?

We also have a very severe "herd mentality" in Nigeria!

Get your answers from your ancestors
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How can they be cultureless for crying out loud? Do you even begin to understand what culture means? undecided
how can a traditional ruler be dressing in another man culture

1 Like

Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by erniok(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2023
Goodvibes007:

The experts in Israel have already decided.
Digressing a but, so moses learnt nothing in pharaoh's court until he met zipporoah. Reno talks most times like a big fool. No disrespect.
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2023
spearman:
IBO MAN PROBLEM PLENTY.

contrary these are part of the real Jews driven out of isreal by Islamic genocide , their DNA is being denied but secret fact shows they are scattered across Africa and still in Palestine till today
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by HitlerWasRight: 10:55am On Oct 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why do you all assume that the rest of the Israelite claim needs the validation/approval of the Jews in today's nation of Israel for Pete's sake? undecided

They've rejected your ohu asses.
Re: Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) by greatjoey: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
It is a distortion of history that makes the Igbo believe that Eri migrated from Israel and one of the 12 tribes of Israel.
In reality, while a larger chunk of Igbos are of Eri lineage, a good number are of Benin heritage.
To put the record straight through a verified source, Eri real name was ELI but corrupted by the local Igbo accent as Eri.
Eli was actually a hunter and a prince from Ida, the Igala ancestral home.
He came down to the present day Anambra state in hunting expedition. After much wandering, he became thirsty and needed some water to take. He was led to a little stream by a baby cat. He named the river as ÓMA ÓBALA .
which means a baby cat.HEE eventually settled around there where he began to procreate. He gave birth to Agulu, Atts Onoja and the rest wh he gave Igala names to all. As an Igbo historian or elder to tell you meanings of all Eri children names. He wouldn't tell you because they don't have Igbo or Jewish meanings. To explain further why Eri couldn't have come from Israel or Egypt, the period of the existence of Abraham and his 12 children to the period Eri established the Igbo kingdom or arrived at the present day South East Nigeria was948 and the first Eze Nri Eze Fikuanim who succeeded him ruled from 1043. This is over 2000 yearswhich no mam born of a woman can live.
Remember, Abraham lived in the BC while Eri existed in the AD.
Go into history to cross the facts I presented.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 / Pictures Of The New Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadan / Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.