Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert (29249 Views)

Turned Down An African Singer That Made A Song With Ed Sheeran – American Model / Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] / Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by AfroBeatDiary: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2023
Star
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Allisgud: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2023
Even Messi has someone he admired,see how he was rushing to take picture with him
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Sucre6: 10:38am On Oct 25, 2023
Here goes a goat, and yes Ronaldo is a goat too, two goats in one generation,

I love Ronaldo, but Messi is also amazing, y'all hating each other claiming Ronaldo or messi fans are just senseless.

Dudes are living large like kings of all nation y'all here hating and saying hurtful things to each other.

Clowns πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Sucre6: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2023
ATEAMS:
Never obsess about chasing love. Chase goals. Chase dreams. Chase the behaviors that are going to make you better. You don’t chase love; you allow that to find you by accident, and when it finds you on accident, you’ll know that it was supposed to find you purposely.

How much do I pay you sir to have this engraved in the sky for all to see.
#word
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by lexy2014: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2023
AImiron:

DailymailUK

great, what an achievement
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by ak22(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe..

I just want a wife that will genuinely love me the same way Messi's wife loves him.

Chai!!!

Beautiful family!!

They are not common these days. But may we still get our own in Jesus mighty name
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by aQUINandmore: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2023
Sultty:
Ronaldo is wiser than messy
please let's keep to standard, let's not discuss any player that has never played a world cup final here.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by porthouse7(f): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2023
Sultty:
until he win the world cup then I will consider it statement
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by aQUINandmore: 10:43am On Oct 25, 2023
Sucre6:
Here goes a goat, and yes Ronaldo is a goat too, two goats in one generation,

I love Ronaldo, but Messi is also amazing, y'all hating each other claiming Ronaldo or messi fans are just senseless.

Dudes are living large like kings of all nation y'all here hating and saying hurtful things to each other.

Clowns πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
let's keep to standard please, let's not talk about players that has never played a world cup final please.

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by ruggedtimi(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2023
Who is star struck?
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by onadana: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe..

I just want a wife that will genuinely love me the same way Messi's wife loves him.

Chai!!!

Beautiful family!!

Then avoid what is called poverty and lack. Love is sweet,money makes it sweeter and respectful.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Obierika(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2023
toolambala:
Two ewus

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by TheKingsmann(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2023
My GOAT, the real 🐐.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Obierika(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2023
blesboi:
Messi time to retired is near .. this I have seen

Tell us what we don't already know
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2023
Pain is in pink FC
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Obierika(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2023
Allisgud:
Even Messi has someone he admired,see how he was rushing to take picture with him

Na so life be grin

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by airliner(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2023
obedience4:
Who cares??
I don't

Bad for you
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe..

Chai!!!

Beautiful family!!

Dey play!

Make Messi just dance with one Olosho for party for 5 minutes, instant divorce and decimation of his fortune.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Sucre6: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2023
aQUINandmore:
let's keep to standard please, let's not talk about players that has never played a world cup final please.

Abeg no quote me with argument, e no concern me, I love good football

I love Ronaldo as a person and what he has archived in life, he inspires me, I love messi because of his skills and consistency

I am the wrong guy u want to argue with in this aspect,

Have a nice day sir cool
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Ishilove: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2023
His youngest child is his mini-me
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by MrBroke(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2023
obedience4:
Who cares??
I don't

Who cares if you care
Nobody grin

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by obedience4(m): 11:01am On Oct 25, 2023
AImiron:
who asked for your opinion? You’re just a pained PenadogπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Was expecting your response,
It's all good thou
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by obedience4(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2023
Ronaldo wife is far beautiful than messi wife.

Dude just settled for less grin
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by aQUINandmore: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2023
Sucre6:

Abeg no quote me with argument, e no concern me, I love good football

I love Ronaldo as a person and what he has archived in life, he inspires me, I love messi because of his skills and consistency

I am the wrong guy u want to argue with in this aspect,

Have a nice day sir cool
aboki, who Wan follow dis one argue
I made a statement, a warning at best.
There's no basis for argument between these two people who are miles apart so I do not argue about them.
For your info I'm a queen and not a sir.
Now, abeg comot for road make I see better people for front.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by princeade86(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2023
AImiron:
another uninformed penadog, teams no dey relegate in the MLS, DYOR, google is free to use.
lol. That one na league? Where dey dont have anything to lose.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by AImiron: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2023
princeade86:
lol. That one na league? Where dey dont have anything to lose.
it shows how ignorant you are , if they don’t have anything to lose why didn’t Inter Miami make the playoffs, I’m not surprised y’all penadogs type before una think.

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Morenikeji090(m): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2023
Yeah no prob. Frm ur suck mentality...
Sultty:
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by ATEAMS: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2023
Sucre6:

How much do I pay you sir to have this engraved in the sky for all to see.
#word

Haha...thx I have got no super powers to do the engravement, but I wishes I could .

we can make designs of it and boost the photos using paid online..adverts, in that way a lot of people will see it out
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Kaiser20: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2023
Everyone is saying perfect.
But broke and poor people maintained that Marriage is a scam

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Sucre6: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
aQUINandmore:
aboki, who Wan follow dis one argue
I made a statement, a warning at best.
There's no basis for argument between these two people who are miles apart so I do not argue about them.
For your info I'm a queen and not a sir.
Now, abeg comot for road make I see better people for front.

Seen and successfully ignored cool
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Emma09(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
I see one or all of those boys outshining their Dad as a great footballer.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by jetwonder(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe..

Chai!!!

Beautiful family!!
Wat can you offer! Noting? Only naking ! She not love you

Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North / Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid / Salawa Abeni: Men Still Pester Me For Love

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55