Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Schlumberger left me hanging-PLsHelp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Schlumberger left me hanging-PLsHelp (2819 Views)

Schlumberger Recruitment For Trainee Field Engineers / Positions @ Schlumberger / Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Schlumberger left me hanging-PLsHelp by brownnie: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2007
Hey peeps,
i am  confused  about schlumberger.I wrote their test since last yr, had 1st interview last yr march,had another interview(REW-wireline interview) also last yr march and that was the last time i heard from them.We were five at this second interview stage and i got information that four out of these number have been employed,the last was employed around october lasy yr,meaning im left alone.
It was about this same time that the recruiting manager was changed,all efforts to get intouch with them have proved abortive. I have sent series of mails but nothing till now and they had not gotten in touch with me at all to even tell me whether i am successful or not.
I will be glad if anyone can help with information on whatever you think is going on or what you think i can do.

Thank you all
Re: Schlumberger left me hanging-PLsHelp by nkiruevan(f): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2007
hello Brownnie, u can reach mr. Femi Adewumi with this e-mail address oadewumi@port-harcourt.oilfield.slb.com or mrs ibitoroko iroha with tis e-mail iiroha@port-harcourt .oilfield.slb.com, i believe if you explain to them  more especially Mrs ibitoroko she will help you know your faith.
Re: Schlumberger left me hanging-PLsHelp by brownnie: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2007
Thank you nkiruevan
I have sent series of mails to these two addresses but nothing, i guess they should even have been used to my name by now, there was even a time(last year) i called Mrs Iroha (before i lost her number) and what she said was that they had not gotten any response from the segment i had the interview, i still sent mails to them very recently trying to appleal to just let me know my faith, but nothing is forth coming.Its just frustrating.Please i will be glad with any suggestion.

thanx

(1) (Reply)

Kudos To People Prime/temp / Pls Need Info About Cleanserve Energy / Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.