Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,588 members, 7,843,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

It Is Clear That Porverty Cultists Nai De Enter Bush - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It Is Clear That Porverty Cultists Nai De Enter Bush (1023 Views)

Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush / 71 Cultists Suspended From Secondary School Etoi, Uyo For Trying To Burn School / Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Clear That Porverty Cultists Nai De Enter Bush by seiyefajohn(m): 1:07am On Oct 26, 2023
It is clear that porverty Cultists nai de enter bush go burst Rum and talk matters, rich cultists meet and do their things in cozy hotel bars or lounges (where mobile Police nai de secure) the gate of the hotel (while they practice their cultism rituals).

4 Likes

Re: It Is Clear That Porverty Cultists Nai De Enter Bush by CoronaVirusPro: 1:38am On Oct 26, 2023
All cultist are morafvckers!

Kid who have failed to grow up!

In 2023, when men are standing tall, kids are still claiming Bucaneers, BlackAxe, Vikings and Eye.

Childish , unsecured and lame sets!

Why I always advocate that naming ceremony should be done after the child is 28. How can people be celebrating a baby who will later turn out to be a burden on the society and world.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Clear That Porverty Cultists Nai De Enter Bush by osmosis101(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

In 2023, when men are standing tall, kids are still claiming Bucaneers, BlackAxe, Vikings and Eye.

Why I always advocate that naming ceremony should be done after the child is 28. How can people be celebrating a baby who will later turn out to be a burden on the society and world.

Isokuso

1 Like

Re: It Is Clear That Porverty Cultists Nai De Enter Bush by Purvan(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2023
Cultism will never be gotten rid of not until the roots are being chopped off

Politicians are the patronisers of cultism and most of them are cultists in sheep clothing

They are ready to spill blood anytime any day

2 Likes

Re: It Is Clear That Porverty Cultists Nai De Enter Bush by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Rubbish talk...

Abeg rest in Jesus name

Re: It Is Clear That Porverty Cultists Nai De Enter Bush by CoronaVirusPro: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Rubbish talk...

Abeg rest in Jesus name

What rubbish talk?

What value has cultism added to Nigeria other than boosting the sales of coffin and caskets?

Young and old kids still forming Aye, Buccaneers, and Eye in 2023 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They are just kids who have failed to grow up. Men who are weak and frail! Products of inferiority complex!

The funny part of their foolishness is that, they use Colours to identify themselves. Some morafvcker would wear yellow while some wear black or blue 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I do see foolish people everyday, but cultists are the most organized fools I have seen.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Clear That Porverty Cultists Nai De Enter Bush by tiswell(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

What rubbish talk?

What value has cultism added to Nigeria other than boosting the sales of coffin and caskets?

Young and old kids still forming Aye, Buccaneers, and Eye in 2023 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They are just kids who have failed to grow up. Men who are weak and frail! Products of inferiority complex!

The funny part of their foolishness is that, they use Colours to identify themselves. Some morafvcker would wear yellow while some wear black or blue 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I do see foolish people everyday, but cultists are the most organized fools I have seen.

atleast they are organized fools
Re: It Is Clear That Porverty Cultists Nai De Enter Bush by CoronaVirusPro: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
tiswell:
atleast they are organized fools

Which colour does your own dumb cult wear? Red, Yellow, Blue or Black? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Clear That Porverty Cultists Nai De Enter Bush by tiswell(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Which colour does your own dumb cult wear? Red, Yellow, Blue or Black? grin grin grin
ya type na e mouth finally kiilam
Re: It Is Clear That Porverty Cultists Nai De Enter Bush by CoronaVirusPro: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
tiswell:
ya type na e mouth finally kiilam

Tell me the colour you wear or stfu!

Are you worshipping Odin, Grandpa, Korofo or Jagunjagun,

1 Like

Re: It Is Clear That Porverty Cultists Nai De Enter Bush by seiyefajohn(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wow!!!
CoronaVirusPro:

Re: It Is Clear That Porverty Cultists Nai De Enter Bush by seiyefajohn(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
True!!!

Purvan:
Cultism will never be gotten rid of not until the roots are being chopped off

Politicians are the patronisers of cultism and most of them are cultists in sheep clothing

They are ready to spill blood anytime any day

(1) (Reply)

Urgent:information About Sat Needed. / Private Tutor Needed! / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.