Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! (24463 Views)

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by whytediamond(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
grin
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by GambaOsaka: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
Some men will still be broke and yet dem wan do do do all the time. How your kini still Dey rise when you are broke still beats my imagination.
I know it’s slightly off topic sha.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Dancebreaker: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
Yet, dem nor wan polygamy.

Our grandpas and grandmas lived to a ripe old age because they worked out what really worked.

But we that believe we are modern, we nor know wetin dey work in marriage.

So much about modernity.

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by stuffs2002: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lamanii22:
Okay so uh… I have been reading a lot about men complaining about how their wives wouldn’t have sex with them after having kids…. The truth is… sex is harder to have after birthing a baby or more babies, it’s even more harder to feel aroused when you have a toddler to care for, a baby that wants to feed all time, the lack of sleep you get, doing the cookings, making the house clean….

Men please pity your wives too, try to be discipline your p***s….. it’s not easy on the woman too… thank you…

He wants intimacy, Una no gree
He decides to get another wife una still no gree

No be JuJu be that?

You ladies can't have it both ways. You just have to pick one

7 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Story for the gods...

As long as I married you, it is ME first before YOU.

No compromising on that standard or rule for any reason whatsoever.

When I dey work my ass out to give you and the kids soft lives, where're you?

If you don't like it, you can take the exit door.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by SeriouslySense(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Women should be respected and everyone should be honored and treated well.

Discipline goes a long way. I hope our women bear with them.

At least, if he is not going out to look for other women and if he respects you, try to fulfill their sex needs.

6 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by GenderMix: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
It's only a man that lacks common sense that would put the wife under such pressure because of sex.

By the way, can people just drop that crap that once you are married your body belongs to your spouse 😒. For Pete's sake, you guys are 2 different entities and will remain so until you die. Lol

Everything in marriage must be mutually agreed eventhough there can be compromises here and there. You shouldn't force your spouse into sex.

May God grant us wisdom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by phemmyfour: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lamanii22:
Okay so uh… I have been reading a lot about men complaining about how their wives wouldn’t have sex with them after having kids…. The truth is… sex is harder to have after birthing a baby or more babies, it’s even more harder to feel aroused when you have a toddler to care for, a baby that wants to feed all time, the lack of sleep you get, doing the cookings, making the house clean….

Men please pity your wives too, try to be discipline your p***s….. it’s not easy on the woman too… thank you…
You are not a man, you will not understand how a man is wired. Any woman that sees sex as a stress have no business with marriage

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Chetas81(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Who care, greedy mentality on the beat, NIGERIAN WOMEN ALWAYS HAVE REASON TO JUSTIFY THEIR IGNORANCE, WHEN COME TO MAKE LOVE
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by CJStarz: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
So, it's all about the man,huh?

Reminderz:
sure it's not easy, but a wife who's considerate and respects her husband will find ways to satisfy and perform her duties... nor be she go first do am... it's not easy on the husband as well...

if she's not in the mood for sex, she should do bløwjob or dry hump, or anything to empty his balls, not she throwing tantrums and blaming it on mood swings anytime his husband ask for intimacy... men want to find solace in the wife they marry, and if he feels his peace is being threatened, he would be forced to do what he once vowed to never do...

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by anonymous1759(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
Sterope:
Most men don't work 24/7 or even all day

Only women work 24/7🙄?

2 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Chetas81(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
phemmyfour:
You are not a man, you will not understand how a man is wired. Any woman that sees sex as a stress have no business with marriage
LOUDER

3 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by MuMuOnBail: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
Na wa ooo

I have an 'A1' in wife feeling sensitivity. My darling Queen use it to boast a lot.

My Wife feeling is my responsibility and I am a slave to it.

Although I am an adulterous man with many side chicks and Love varieties of Kpekus (hairy, tattooed, tight, saggy & shaved).

NO OTHER ONE COMES BEFORE MY WOMAN OWN

2 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fahvvy:
Child birth comes with its own challenges and pressure, however those challenges/pressure aren't just felt by the woman alone, it's also on the man! undecided...

Y'all should stop trying to paint the picture that child birth affects only the woman, that's a huge lie! undecided...

The same "understanding" you're seeking for is the same understanding the man too is seeking for undecided...

The man too have needs for crying out loud, so do your best to meet them!

People (especially women) need to realize that your SPOUSE is your priority NOT your CHILD

Don't make the mistake of neglecting the needs of your husband (spouse) simply because there's a child in the picture undecided...
If a woman thinks her priority is the child, then the woman has destroyed the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by SeriouslySense(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
I think its very selfish to try to own sombody or a partner, and expect sex all the time, men should be more kind to their wife.

And i understand some women dont like certain things like Mouth Action, which i hate, i would not even demand such. Well people love all sorts of things and demand all sorts of things, but there should be mutual understanding and agreement and hygiene is important. grin grin grin

If done right, then its should be a good thing for both.

Personally i dont belive in owning a partner and demanding things.

GenderMix:
It's only a man that lacks common sense that would put the wife under such pressure because of sex.

By the way, can people just drop that crap that once you are married your body belongs to your spouse 😒. For Pete's sake, you guys are 2 different entities and will remain so until you die. Lol

Everything in marriage must be mutually agreed eventhough there can be compromises here and there. You shouldn't force your spouse into sex.

May God grant us wisdom.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Chetas81(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lamanii22:

order is an order Nigerian women see sex as weapon

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Rocktation(f): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
Well, that's why I plead with ladies to look well before entering any kind of serious commitment with nobody. Any man whose drive for it, does not match yours by the long shot, best run from such people. You don't need to have a baby to know.

10 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by tollyboy5(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
Reminderz:
sure it's not easy, but a wife who's considerate and respects her husband will find ways to satisfy and perform her duties... nor be she go first do am... it's not easy on the husband as well...

if she's not in the mood for sex, she should do bløwjob or dry hump, or anything to empty his balls, not she throwing tantrums and blaming it on mood swings anytime his husband ask for intimacy... men want to find solace in the wife they marry, and if he feels his peace is being threatened, he would be forced to do what he once vowed to never do...
This statement is rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Nairalander248: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lamanii22:

For how many minutes?

Even though I agreed on this, a family that is happy no dey deny his hubby sex... A road to man's heart is food and sex.

4 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by FireUpNow(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
This period of $1 /#1,300 una still dey talk about sex abi? Make preek and kpekus go on vacation jare. Discipline your organs. Any woman. Who want sex now make she just go to where she go get am oo. Me nor send again.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by GreatAchiever1: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
I've been saying this quite alot, this is not an excuse to deny your husband His conjugal rights.

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by SeriouslySense(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
grin grin
FireUpNow:
This period of $1 /#1,300una still dey talk about sex abi? Make preek and kpekus go on vacation. Discipline your organs. Any woman. Who want sex now make she just go to where she go get am oo. Me nor send again.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by hallysonia(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
Good saying, but both parties should considerate. Man goes through stress of taking care of both wife and kid(s), too.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by pocohantas(f): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
Sterope:
You are still not listening

Women have had that same complaint over generations. Which means she is not the first but it is a common cause of lack of interest in sex. The last thing you want to do is to spout the same thing over and over again.

It is hard if you are solely responsible for children. It is HARD. Children are exhausting especially children before 9. The tantrums, the screams, the play, the constant nagging and attention everything about them is exhausting. It is hard. For most women this is in addition to cooking, cleaning, other mental load and actual work.

Two people brought them to this world and only one is often responsible to make sure they don't kill themselves and that requires a lot of energy and time. There is only so much in 24hrs. If you like don't join hands together to parent, your marriage will suffer and it will be your fault if you don't fix up.

They know these things. It is why they appreciate their mothers and say the wife never comes close to her. Stop pouring water on stones. They know.

4 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by DMerciful(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
That's one of the reasons why atleast two wives is better for men. For health reasons like prostrate cancer and overall well-being, men should be having regular sex. Our forefathers were wise, no wonder they lived longer.

Two or more wives ensures one wife is not sexually stressed
Lamanii22:

5 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by lexy2014: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
Sterope:
You are still not listening

Women have had that same complaint over generations. Which means she is not the first but it is a common cause of lack of interest in sex. The last thing you want to do is to spout the same thing over and over again.

It is hard if you are solely responsible for children. It is HARD. Children are exhausting especially children before 9. The tantrums, the screams, the play, the constant nagging and attention everything about them is exhausting. It is hard. For most women this is in addition to cooking, cleaning, other mental load and actual work.

Two people brought them to this world and only one is often responsible to make sure they don't kill themselves and that requires a lot of energy and time. There is only so much in 24hrs. If you like don't join hands together to parent, your marriage will suffer and it will be your fault if you don't fix up.

what a selfish talk. so the food, shelter, clothing, medical care, school fees that was provided for the child also comes from the woman or it just fell from heaven? or that one doesnt require time and energy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by MVLOX(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
It goes both ways
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by SeriouslySense(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
The term sexually stressed cheesy
DMerciful:
That's one of the reasons why atleast two wives is better for men. For health reasons like prostrate cancer and overall well-being, men should be having regular sex. Our forefathers were wise, no wonder they lived longer.

Two or more wives ensures one wife is not sexually stressed

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by saysoo: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lamanii22:

and you leave her and be sensitive,only for her to be fuccking your neighour that you are no more caring. You see your kind eeh? Very erratic and unpredictable. Just go with hat you see.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by CHoccolaTE: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Men and their disgusting obsession with sex.

See how they are crying and shouting all over this thread because OP said they should be considerate and not behave like sex maniacs.

I wonder how Nigerian women tolerate you sociopaths.

6 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by livenija: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lamanii22:

then anal will b okay then

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Emeka71(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Blue baby's wife just got pregnant one month after delivery
How possible ¿

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Great Grandmother Who Is 100plus, Still Walks, Sees & Hears / Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown / As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.