Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,295 members, 7,864,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? (27416 Views)

How Much For A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice in your area today? / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by LeoDeKing: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
whatever blackmail Ina do obi ll never be president... U can continue to type rubbish like na only obidients get money nonsense.. only PDP APC can win president elections in Nigeria... I wonder how LP winning entire Igboland 95 percent isn't tribalism but tinubu losing Lagos and Osun his origin is tribalism cos a cheap demagogue obi came Third
You just fell for his trap.

That one is searching for who to validate his comment because he is not sure of his opinion on public matters.

He has tagged me more than 100 times this week, but that validation he is desperately searching for, I will starve him of it.

Stop helping him with response, that is what he is out there searching for.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Evolutionism: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2023
This is what i was telling some youths bashing themselves on one thread that Rice is now N1000 per derica.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Oluwafemi360: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2023
These prices are not true cos a bag of foreign rice ranges between 56-60k and a 5kg bag of basmati rice sells for 15,000. Abeg do your market survey again

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by matm: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2023
whytediamond:
Here in Lagos, I buy for 60k if I shout ELuuuPee.

But they sell for me for 32k if I shout Ronu or Agbado or Balabluu. grin

I can bet my left balls and confidently say that less than 20% of Nigerians have bought a 50kg bag of rice this year.

Inside the 20%, 18% are ELuuuPee zombies grin

The remaining 2% are the other people. You know them grin

What of betting ur right ball?
Anyway, things are harder now

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by stealmatic(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2023
phorget:
I only go to the seller and shout RONU! then I'll get it for free.

Still having sleepless night over the supreme Court judgement right,no worry,we will create a pot for u to pour ur cry ,,,,,,ozwor
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by yewit37486: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You just fell for his trap.

That one is searching for who to validate his comment because he is not sure of his opinion on public matters.

He has tagged me more than 100 times this week, but that validation he is desperately searching for, I will starve him of it.

Stop helping him with response, that is what he is out there searching for.

What is the difference between you and the guy? 2 nuisances. May God deliver you all from the spirit of division and tribalism, before it eventually tears your lives apart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Quebec91(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2023
cheesy
Meerahbel:
Spaghetti 🍝 700
Shawa 1800 for a kilo
A bag of rice is 52k for foreign rice
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Alliswell248: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2023
phorget:
I only go to the seller and shout RONU! then I'll get it for free.

Better to shout Ronu
...than shouting Biafra.

Keep shouting....more free rice.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by phorget(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2023
stealmatic:

Still having sleepless night over the supreme Court judgement right,no worry,we will create a pot for u to pour ur cry ,,,,,,ozwor

Please create the pot quick o so we can donate our tears for you to see something watch down the shege you are eating.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by phorget(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2023
Alliswell248:

Better to shout Ronu
...than shouting Biafra.

Keep shouting....more free rice.

You don chop today?
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by bonnyhope: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

That's what a woman dealing in the business told me. I also confirmed it when I went to buy. A derica is now 1k. The local one goes for 850-900 depending on the area.

This is lagos o.

Na wao!!!
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Kelvvyn(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2023
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Alliswell248: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2023
phorget:

You don chop today?

Ask Chatgpt.....
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Alliswell248: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2023
phorget:

Please create the pot quick o so we can donate our tears for you to see something watch down the shege you are eating.

Na you go drink am now.
Enough water dey for SW compared to your landlocked region.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by todugo(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2023
Odogwujayy:
Omoh na for cup me sef dey buy rice oh. ₦250 per cup for here. People wey dey buy for bag over to y'all!
You are spending more compared to bag buyers. Thats what most Nigerians don't know.

Buying in small quantity does not mean it's cost effective. You sef do the calculation.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by udede(m): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Truely truely i say to thee, we don enter

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by phorget(m): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Alliswell248:

Na you go drink am now.
Enough water dey for SW compared to your landlocked region.

You'll need water to water down the shege that you are been served and our tears would serve that purpose since we are in this mess together.
Obidients cry why you drink the tears.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by GABRIEL6036: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
The last one that I boughted last week was 30k and it was a foreen rice.
When last is the last time?
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Meerahbel: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
Quebec91:
cheesy
The way Nigeria be now, if you like spend wisely, your money go still finish.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Meerahbel: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
BXNX:
48,000 naira

Which location?
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Meerahbel: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
Sijo01:
Bag of rice in Nigeria is N45,000-N50,000 and minimum wage is N30,000 cry

The poor are no longer breathing
My sister, which way Nigeria.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Meerahbel: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
LadyRosa:
Bought 52k.
Which location?
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Meerahbel: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
gabbytabby:
I only buy Nigerian rice to grow the Naira.

I only buy 50kg because and if I am sharing it out to my workers and/or neighbors because after a while the quality goes down.

If you are over 40 years lower your carb intake especially rice and swallow which you need to eat sparingly if you no want Diabetes. Green plantains with lots of vegetables is your friend.

hmmmmmm
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Meerahbel: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Blake755:
48k mama gold i bought yesterday
What location?
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by maisauki: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
42k, Katsina

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Charly68: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
The price will soon crash as imported rice will soon arrive. All those who are hoarding the products will have themselves to blame
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by pezeji(m): 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fake prices, in Ilorin, Kwara State, rice is being sold 45-48k... Where did you get these price list from?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by CaptainAyub: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
berrystunn:
Price will go up to 65k local by December
No.
December is harvest period

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by LadyRosa(f): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
Meerahbel:
Which location?

Abuja

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Meerahbel: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
shocked
LadyRosa:

Abuja
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by RIDOO: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
Chiuzk:
Maybe you are not too sure. Local rice at Ibadan is #47,500, short grain is #50,000, while long grain is #57,000.

Bought long grain (Thailand)for 58k this week n was told local was 48k in lbadan
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by stealmatic(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
phorget:

All of u disobedient children chanting trash ,u mean if obi enter he will change anything,u guys are dumb,leave our president alone ,go back to opa iweka and develop ur village,u guys needs brain check I think ur brain is filled with drugs so u use ur anus to think instead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delicious Jollof Rice. Idea For A Quick Lunch (pics & video) / How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? / See How I Made This Very Delicious Goat Meat Pepper Soup Recipe (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.