Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,401 members, 7,864,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? (27419 Views)

How Much For A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice in your area today? / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by phorget(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
stealmatic:

All of u disobedient children chanting trash ,u mean if obi enter he will change anything,u guys are dumb,leave our president alone ,go back to opa iweka and develop ur village,u guys needs brain check I think ur brain is filled with drugs so u use ur anus to think instead

Afterall Obi did not enter so concentrate on the shege the one that entered is dishing out to you please.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by stealmatic(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
phorget:

Afterall Obi did not enter so concentrate on the shege the one that entered is dishing out to you please.
I know u must reply cus u are so jobless,can u tell me any African country that is better than Nigeria as we speak,or has more cheaper fuel than Nigeria,u complain because u are not aware of what is happening around, Even if Jesus becomes Nigerian president u dumb ass will still complain,olodo anu ofia
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by phorget(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
stealmatic:

I know u must reply cus u are so jobless,can u tell me any African country that is better than Nigeria as we speak,or has more cheaper fuel than Nigeria,u complain because u are not aware of what is happening around, Even if Jesus becomes Nigerian president u dumb ass will still complain,olodo anu ofia

I'm jobless then what are you?
Keep comparing yourself with every other African countries as if making yourself better is ever a crime. I dont need to know how bad other African countries are cos I pay my tax here and I expect a better country.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by stealmatic(m): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
phorget:

I'm jobless then what are you?
Keep comparing yourself with every other African countries as if making yourself better is ever a crime. I dont need to know how bad other African countries are cos I pay my tax here and I expect a better country.

Omo Igbo olori pelebe paying tax ,u no go let me be so,Igbo no de pay tax on,Na y ur region is poor,I ask u again name one African country better than Nigeria or with cheaper fuel,let me school u a little bit,no body I mean no president will ever solve our problem for us,it's we as individual that will,the world economy is crumbling due to the covid 19 ,the European and Americans are benefiting because of their strong currency after that nothing,that's y it's easier to carry 10millions to relocate to uk just to carry shit ,my oga think

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by phorget(m): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
stealmatic:

Omo Igbo olori pelebe paying tax ,u no go let me be so,Igbo no de pay tax on,Na y ur region is poor,I ask u again name one African country better than Nigeria or with cheaper fuel,let me school u a little bit,no body I mean no president will ever solve our problem for us,it's we as individual that will,the world economy is crumbling due to the covid 19 ,the European and Americans are benefiting because of their strong currency after that nothing,that's y it's easier to carry 10millions to relocate to uk just to carry shit ,my oga think

Then why are we wasting our time for election when we know nobody can do anything about the dwindling economy? The money for election preparations should have been used for more important things.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:49am On Oct 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You just fell for his trap.

That one is searching for who to validate his comment because he is not sure of his opinion on public matters.

He has tagged me more than 100 times this week, but that validation he is desperately searching for, I will starve him of it.

Stop helping him with response, that is what he is out there searching for.
I understand though... These guys are just terrible...
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by lavylilly: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2023
Evolutionism:
This is what i was telling some youths bashing themselves on one thread that Rice is now N1000 per derica.
What location?
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Evolutionism: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2023
lavylilly:
What location?

Urban Area.

Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Maryam1234(f): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
A bag of Rice of Rice in my area is 45k

As a Rice processor myself I'm selling for 40k

Check my signature for all your Rice need this season,a trial will keep you glued.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Afy91(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
You are funny bro.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by IyaTola: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
Maryam1234:
A bag of Rice of Rice in my area is 45k

As a Rice processor myself I'm selling for 40k

Check my signature for all your Rice need this season,a trial will keep you glued.
Which area please
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Maryam1234(f): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2023
IyaTola:
Which area please

I'm in Niger State

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Konquest: 8:03am On Jan 27
Oluwafemi360:
These prices are not true cos a bag of foreign rice ranges between 56-60k and a 5kg bag of basmati rice sells for 15,000. Abeg do your market survey again

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Konquest: 8:05am On Jan 27
Oluwafemi360:
These prices are not true cos a bag of foreign rice ranges between 56-60k and a 5kg bag of basmati rice sells for 15,000. Abeg do your market survey again
Bump.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Konquest: 9:48am On Jan 27
marlow1962:
I eat tropical basmati rice, I normally get it for 16,500 but now it has skyrocketed to 25k. For normal cap or bull rice etc,I do not know how much as I don't buy them for consumption, but last I got it for my family back home (middle last year) it was 40k above.

Our local rice is good, but very poor packaging hygiene. I'm buying rice not stone or dirts.
Basmati rice... A sharp rise from N16,500 to N25,000 for 5kg a package. The rampant profiteering is obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by marlow1962(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27
Konquest:

Basmati rice... A sharp rise from N16,500 to N25,000 for 5kg a package. The rampant profiteering in obvious.

I swear my bro, I saw it at mm2, was like lol Nigeria. Na up up climbing the price dy so, can't never come down again. I eat Golden Sella now 18.500

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Konquest: 3:59pm On Jan 28
marlow1962:

I swear my bro, I saw it at mm2, was like lol Nigeria. Na up up climbing the price dy so, can't never come down again. I eat Golden Sella now 18.500
@Marlow1962,
Thanks for the feedback.

So, Golden Sella is N18,500 for 5kg. Things at MMA2 can be a bit pricey though. Comparison shopping can also help in getting cheaper basmati rice. Shopping malls such as Shoprite offer some cost-savings on a lot of things because they get their supplies at wholesale prices from the manufacturers. Coincidentally, I've had Golden Basmati Sella Rice as well and 5 kg of that will serve about 25 people. It's the nutritional benefits that keeps some of us folks eating basmati rice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? / See How I Made This Very Delicious Goat Meat Pepper Soup Recipe (Photos, Video) / Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.