Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team (18739 Views)

Audio Secrets & Tips – A Masterclass Symposium With K-solo / MUSIC: Hoperise debut "Arabata" Ft K-solo / Naira Marley, Falz, Olamide, Simi, Lil Kesh And Slimcase – Naija Issagoal (remix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by fxexperts: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
Oromoni619:
This bully and smell mouth still has god's to talk

If not for 9ja, you for dey prison by now

Well what do I know,

Today na market for b#t ,bro bet wisely

If you don't know how to punt, contact me with little reg ,let mk money
Mugu, If not for 9ja. Mumu people like you who defame another's character without proof, would be languishing in jail by now. While Naira marley will walk free.
Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by sheeda995(f): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
fxexperts:
So in your dumb mind, you believe that is a proof of mother. when was the date of that incident and the date of his death. You are all a big joke and so dumb in that your shithole country.

he doesnt have to. he just have to pick up those celebrity like Bella, Tonto, Ksolo and Iyabo. then make them to pay heavily through there noise, at lease he has proof of this yeyebrities defamation speech.
Sorry to say this but why are you referring to murder as mother? I'm sure you and nairamaley are same illiterate

In addition,just because you hv traveled to do factory jobs in Isreal doesn't make you better than those of us in Nigeria bruh. We know you work like slaves there and earn peanuts. Hopefully, you won't be affected by Hamas rockets
Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by sheeda995(f): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
fxexperts:
Foolishness among Nigerians is really a disease. No wonder you all stupid lots get to have the kind of political leaders you all have today. The black man was given education by the west, but the education a black man acquires is truly useless to them. You guys are so dumb i do not know what word to quantify your lots i swear.
Firstly,you confirmed you are a paid licker As educated as you are,bullying is a norm. Torturing someone is a norm in your type of education.? With all indications, you have shown how unwise you are.
I'm not in your league in any ramification, your likeness for a tout like nairamaley has shown that we aren't. For your information, I do not listen to music, talk less of mohbad or your payer, but I do stand with the oppressed and thus, will not watch and let a tout oppress another human being. I hope the money you collected will be enough for your 3 generations to eat
Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by sheeda995(f): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
fxexperts:
Mugu, If not for 9ja. Mumu people like you who defame another's character without proof, would be languishing in jail by now. While Naira marley will walk free.
You ain't talking to daft like yourself. If not for naija,naira would never even attempt to physically harm anyone in day light. Really went to jail due to girls that consented to living in his house. Enough proof to send your lord to everlasting jail and rehabilitation
Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by Melagros(m): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2023
macho44:
Make Dem Go Siddon For Gutter
Abeg oo na their headache

1 Like

Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by manikspears: 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
Please carry iyabo ojo too

1 Like

Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by dalitigator(m): 4:05am On Oct 29, 2023
Never join the mob to crucify someone. The crowd might go free, and only you might be used to show example to the rest. They should claim billions against him.

Nonsense! Naira Marley and Co has been made to suffer for nothing by spending almost a year in Police custody. But the coroner inquest holding at Ikorodu is now revealing that Naira Marley was not directly or remotely related to Mo's death.
Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by ChristianMuslim: 5:04am On Oct 29, 2023
Naira sue everybody and catchout including that fake iyabo ojo.. let her face the music
Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by Kla6icfiaboi(m): 6:30am On Oct 29, 2023
I know that surely we will get to the root of this matter one day
Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by BALLOSKI: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Nawa.

Naira Marley supposed thank very dark man
He should thank all of us that felt that his only sin was that, his friend was seen bullying Mohbad. We know he didn't kill the boy.

I started seeing other people as suspects the moment I saw how he was buried. Till today, I don't like to see his father's face. His wife is a suspect and those 3 boys around him are suspects.

Verydarkblackman is a sensible guy and he did a great job.
Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by fxexperts: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
sheeda995:

Sorry to say this but why are you referring to murder as mother? I'm sure you and nairamaley are same illiterate

In addition,just because you hv traveled to do factory jobs in Isreal doesn't make you better than those of us in Nigeria bruh. We know you work like slaves there and earn peanuts. Hopefully, you won't be affected by Hamas rockets

You must be really sick in your head. if you have sense then you will know there is a thing called Autocorrect. I am very sure you are the biggest illiterate on earth, i doubt if you even have any education and even if you do, i will advise your parents to go demand for a full refund for whatever they must have spent on you. if you cannot apply simple logic to proper reasoning. If you are done with your peanut 30K job, DM me i can change your life for good. Poverty stricken bastard.

sheeda995:

Firstly,you confirmed you are a paid licker As educated as you are,bullying is a norm. Torturing someone is a norm in your type of education.? With all indications, you have shown how unwise you are.
I'm not in your league in any ramification, your likeness for a tout like nairamaley has shown that we aren't. For your information, I do not listen to music, talk less of mohbad or your payer, but I do stand with the oppressed and thus, will not watch and let a tout oppress another human being. I hope the money you collected will be enough for your 3 generations to eat
Talking about oppression, it is stupid lots like you who are easily brainwashed and yet you claim educated. Some bullying of over a year ago can cause some to die a year later, you must be truly sick in your head. and what other useless evidence do you have to suggest he was murdered by the people you are accusing now; the police have done their investigation and they have come out with every single evidence they can gather and useless lots like you deranged foools and stilling calling for what i don't know, without any evidence then you must be truly sick. i swear. and for your info. i am no fan of either of those two idiots drug addict. A drug addict died and fools like you decided to make it a national issue, leaving important problem facing the society today to display your foolishness and you are here claiming to be educated. Sorry to inform you man, but your education is a total waste of funds.
Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by sheeda995(f): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
fxexperts:

You must be really sick in your head. if you have sense then you will know there is a thing called Autocorrect. I am very sure you are the biggest illiterate on earth, i doubt if you even have any education and even if you do, i will advise your parents to go demand for a full refund for whatever they must have spent on you. if you cannot apply simple logic to proper reasoning. If you are done with your peanut 30K job, DM me i can change your life for good. Poverty stricken bastard.

Talking about oppression, it is stupid lots like you who are easily brainwashed and yet you claim educated. Some bullying of over a year ago can cause some to die a year later, you must be truly sick in your head. and what other useless evidence do you have to suggest he was murdered by the people you are accusing now; the police have done their investigation and they have come out with every single evidence they can gather and useless lots like you deranged foools and stilling calling for what i don't know, without any evidence then you must be truly sick. i swear. and for your info. i am no fan of either of those two idiots drug addict. A drug addict died and fools like you decided to make it a national issue, leaving important problem facing the society today to display your foolishness and you are here claiming to be educated. Sorry to inform you man, but your education is a total waste of funds.
Mother and Murder is not thesame. I'm glad I have been able to teach you something and you have learnt something this year. If you need more coaching I can borrow you loans to help yourself. You don't even know happenings of 10years ago could affect an individual. What is Childhood trauma?How many people have their childhood trauma killed I'm adulthood talk less of something that happened less than a year and the victim has been showing signs and symptoms of depression ever since. The victim continued to speak on the issue and how it was affecting him till his death. I'm sure you don't have an understanding of what I have written,please help yourself with Google.

Don't forget to go to your factory job today and earn your 11 dollars an hour inside snow
Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by fxexperts: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
sheeda995:

Mother and Murder is not thesame. I'm glad I have been able to teach you something and you have learnt something this year. If you need more coaching I can borrow you loans to help yourself. You don't even know happenings of 10years ago could affect an individual. What is Childhood trauma?How many people have their childhood trauma killed I'm adulthood talk less of something that happened less than a year and the victim has been showing signs and symptoms of depression ever since. The victim continued to speak on the issue and how it was affecting him till his death. I'm sure you don't have an understanding of what I have written,please help yourself with Google.

Don't forget to go to your factory job today and earn your 11 dollars an hour inside snow
Idiots like you who go further to pinpoint comments made by people in a public forum where no one's is paid are actually among the worst and illiterate thinkers on earth. i am not even sure you finished secondary school, if not i think you will be happy if that little boy in your primary school days who you bullied die ten years later and there was a video he said over ten years ago during the bully days, guess you will be happy about it. i am even sure you are earning less than 30K Naira monthly. So, take a chill pill you poverty-stricken bastard. i am not in your league.
Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by sheeda995(f): 2:03am On Nov 01, 2023
fxexperts:
Idiots like you who go further to pinpoint comments made by people in a public forum where no one's is paid are actually among the worst and illiterate thinkers on earth. i am not even sure you finished secondary school, if not i think you will be happy if that little boy in your primary school days who you bullied die ten years later and there was a video he said over ten years ago during the bully days, guess you will be happy about it. i am even sure you are earning less than 30K Naira monthly. So, take a chill pill you poverty-stricken bastard. i am not in your league.
Of course if I was a bully like you on primary school,I would have sobered by now and take accountability of my actions if it affected the victim But unfortunately I wasn't a bully like you and the worst part is you are a sociopath and thus would never become sober for bullying orders. Yoruba even say "Iyan Ogunquit odun a Maa jo ni lowo" meaningful that the people you bullied 20years ago will hunt you after 20 years just like Mohbads death is hunting you and naira Marley. Better go and seek forgiveness from your victims. Anyways how was factory job inside snow today? Try and drink hot tea and don't forget your waking up pill so you can wake 3AM tomorrow morning to start again. At least you should hv made $50 this month. God bless your hustle
Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by fxexperts: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
sheeda995:

Of course if I was a bully like you on primary school,I would have sobered by now and take accountability of my actions if it affected the victim But unfortunately I wasn't a bully like you and the worst part is you are a sociopath and thus would never become sober for bullying orders. Yoruba even say "Iyan Ogunquit odun a Maa jo ni lowo" meaningful that the people you bullied 20years ago will hunt you after 20 years just like Mohbads death is hunting you and naira Marley. Better go and seek forgiveness from your victims. Anyways how was factory job inside snow today? Try and drink hot tea and don't forget your waking up pill so you can wake 3AM tomorrow morning to start again. At least you should hv made $50 this month. God bless your hustle
For your info it is others and not orders. Educated illiterate who thinks he can correct people online. My guess is you were the cry baby who got bullied all through primary school and i hope you go ahead and kill yourself so that all your school mates who bullied you way back will be held accountable for your death. EWU gambia. Thank God in your initial Post you said i am earning $11 an hour and you have confirmed in this your comment that i am not lazy at least i wake up by 3 am according to you, so do your math you block brain there is no way i can earn less than $50 per day, for your thick skull know that is over N200K i am earning in a day, your entire generation cannot see that amount in month. you poverty sticking Olosho.
Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by sheeda995(f): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
fxexperts:
For your info it is others and not orders. Educated illiterate who thinks he can correct people online. My guess is you were the cry baby who got bullied all through primary school and i hope you go ahead and kill yourself so that all your school mates who bullied you way back will be held accountable for your death. EWU gambia. Thank God in your initial Post you said i am earning $11 an hour and you have confirmed in this your comment that i am not lazy at least i wake up by 3 am according to you, so do your math you block brain there is no way i can earn less than $50 per day, for your thick skull know that is over N200K i am earning in a day, your entire generation cannot see that amount in month. you poverty sticking Olosho.
I'm glad you wrote this . Internet doesn't forget. you once wrote that victims of bullies should kill themselves. I will save this foe you

And it is in order not in the other. Your correction is wrong. As asked, how was working in the snow today? I'm glad you remembered my lessons to drink your hot tea and wear your pool over jacket. It was sunny today in my beautiful best country weather in no snow weather
Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by fxexperts: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
sheeda995:

I'm glad you wrote this . Internet doesn't forget. you once wrote that victims of bullies should kill themselves. I will save this foe you

And it is in order not in the other. Your correction is wrong. As asked, how was working in the snow today? I'm glad you remembered my lessons to drink your hot tea and wear your pool over jacket. It was sunny today in my beautiful best country weather in no snow weather
Take correction Onces and for all. don't be a dundee your comment "would never become sober for bullying orders." look at this hypocrite claiming he has never wrong anyone in life before. you are never in your life ever truthful to yourself.
Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by sheeda995(f): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
fxexperts:
Take correction Onces and for all. don't be a dundee your comment "would never become sober for bullying orders." look at this hypocrite claiming he has never wrong anyone in life before. you are never in your life ever truthful to yourself.
I understand you are a sociopath,so you can't believe we have other humans who doesn't bully or wrong others

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

M.i Nobody Ft. Tuface Lyrics / Tems Gets Two Grammy nominations At 2023 Grammys / 2pac: A Perfect Example of Hiphop's Exaggerated Gangsterism??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.