Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe (50739 Views)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2023
She sef dey anchor ruggedly

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Icon4s(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2023
You dey hot ooo....
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Abolodje: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2023
Girls will always be attracted to cultist smh
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2023
This ember month, please everyone should be careful let us know what we are surviving for.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by woleabayo(f): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2023
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by NAC1666: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2023
Rebuker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9BmrG-1g9Q

Watch the video of Otuene Justina Nkang, a 300-level student at UNIPORT, who was later discovered deceased in her boyfriend's apartment after four days.

The video shows the young and beautiful girl smiling cheerfully and brimming with life as she playfully moves about in the room.

Tragically, she was later discovered to have been brutally butchered by her boyfriend.
Checkout the handshake. Cultist style
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by freshkpomo(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2023

Currently this thing is in rampage in Benin. Seems ritualist and organ harvesters have relocated to the city. These people don't deserve trial, just set them ablaze to Dave time and money

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2023
I don't have any pity or sympathy on her because she must have seen the signs but for where?
She wants to cry in a "Bugatti" or in "Dubai" over chilling on a bike or in "Ibadan".

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Oneloveyo: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2023
blackgold2018:
do you really know what’s a good girl??

A good girl will never accept to date an irresponsible person.

This one na lie sha. Being responsible Is not actually the only thing that attracts ladies to a guy. What if the guy has done something remarkable for Her and she appreciates that while overlooking His flaws. Many people are into such. No whine yourself oo.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by honestivo(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2023
Accepting larvish money from a boy friend that you don't know the source of his money is dangerous

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by vacanci: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2023
blackgold2018:

If not for this crime, how would she had known he was irresponsible when as a student , he was into content creation and making some money to keep ends. he was a killer in disguise and she didn't know.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by GloriousGbola: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2023
Rebuker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9BmrG-1g9Q

Watch the video of Otuene Justina Nkang, a 300-level student at UNIPORT, who was later discovered deceased in her boyfriend's apartment after four days.

The video shows the young and beautiful girl smiling cheerfully and brimming with life as she playfully moves about in the room.

Tragically, she was later discovered to have been brutally butchered by her boyfriend.

I hope they Bleep the guy up well before they kill him.
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by GUNITGuy: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2023
Godliness with contentment.... Nigerians aren't driven by anything than just to have money anyhow and show themselves on Facebook......
Shebi they told you not to date broke men when your other campus babes see this one they go learn.. all this motivational speaker..Now evil men have devised strategy to get them....

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by AdemolaA2: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2023
blackgold2018:

True talk !!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by joyandfaith: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2023
A lot of girls keep dating criminals without considering consequences. You and your family members could be victims of their criminality. Never condone bad behaviours. Never minimize evils.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by stasius: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2023
Nazgul:
The guy was a baggar. That tells a lot as to why he was able to kill her.

So beggers have now turned murderers.?
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Think9ja(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2023
Ok seen
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by adams123: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2023
When we fail to obey God Almighty in HIS instructions, this is part of the results. As a man or woman you don't have any right whatsoever to be lonely with an opposite gender alone in a room without a female brother/relative. In Islam, if you are dating, you have to meet yourself in an open place and don't have right to touch each other.
It's haram! ISLAM IS THE SOLUTION TO WORLD PROBLEMS

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2023
Johnchrix:
May the Almighty God repose her soul.
My advice to ladies is that, please don't follow any man either to his house or anywhere. Change the tactics let the guys be coming to your place or you can choose a meeting point where you feel you are more safe. Further more, make sure you search him property and make sure he doesn't have even razor in his wallet.
Lol😂 naija girls wey dey loose their sense of reasoning once they see u have Benz or lexus

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by HEBEI: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2023
Most contents creators I know are scammers. I mean real time scammers with PLUS.

Being popular does not make anybody a saint.

Rest in pieces to her boyfriend in advance.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Nairalander248: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Na only me dey see that handshake?

Abi the handshake na just coincidence?

The girl no sabi the handshake 🤝
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Chetas81(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2023
ALL OF YOU DATING YAHOO BOYS YOUR DAY ARE NUMBER, HORRIBLE CITIZEN UNDER RELIGION FACEMASK
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by whippersnapper(m): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2023
R.I.P not given

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2023
Johnchrix:
May the Almighty God repose her soul.
My advice to ladies is that, please don't follow any man either to his house or anywhere. Change the tactics let the guys be coming to your place or you can choose a meeting point where you feel you are more safe. Further more, make sure you search him property and make sure he doesn't have even razor in his wallet.

Do you know how many girls gets killed Daily for ritual purposes. Or is it because luck ran out of this guy. Infact this blood money thing has been part if African culture for thousands of years, even old nollywood movies did lots of movies on them. Reason why kanayo trended so much not too long ago. Na social media come make am be like new thing. Everybody needs to take caution no doubt but rituals don tey. Even in developed countries
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by arjunm: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2023
k
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Greenfaces: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
She seems like a very good girl.i really feel for her.Ladies need to b very careful, it's really wild out there.if you are a lady dating a fraudster,itsvery risky .I have a cousin and when I hear him making calls about baffling soap and rituals.i shake my head.
report him to the police and save a soul

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Greenfaces: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2023
Nazgul:
The guy was a baggar. That tells a lot as to why he was able to kill her.
I don't get you. What's a baggar

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Realguyman1(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2023
vacanci:

If not for this crime, how would she had known he was irresponsible when as a student , he was into content creation and making some money to keep ends. he was a killer in disguise and she didn't know.
That one na story. Most of this guys claiming content creators and comedians are mainly yahoo boys and drug dealers, and their girlfriends are always aware of it. In fact na their girlfriends dey even push them more and more into it.

Even see the hand shake wey the girl shake the guy for that video, na once u go know say the girl na somebody wey dey into street life.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by RPG2020(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2023
The guy na Axe 🪓 Man dodorima gang see them shocked

I'm in my house come and beat me 😭

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos / Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.