Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,305 members, 7,860,754 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe (50746 Views)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by robosky02(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2023
Kai so painful

My friends'. Little sister...

Just gone like that

So difficult for the family

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by sageb: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2023
What an Evil yahoo Boyfriend😢
R. I. P Justina
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Chetas81(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2023
Zooposki:

Ladies, avoid POOR niggas. Shameless gender committing all sorts of atrocities.
Olosho for suicide mission, here we're
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by InvertedHammer: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2023
/
Simps are only considering her beauty while forgetting that the devil wears Prada.

By mere looking at that Chidinma Ojukwu that killed the Super TV boss, would anyone had suspected that she is a hardened murderer? Looks can be deceiving. Not that she deserved to die but let nobody think she is as innocent as she looked. She chose to dine with the devil and there are many like her out there. The case seems eerily similar to that of the one caught in Sierra Leone and another one that happened in Delta State this week.

/

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by PaganTerrorist: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2023
We need more of these guys

The guy did a good job but didn't succeed to.eat the benefits

As pant no day work again na human sacrifice we go use

We must secure the bag

December day come , if you no get Benz hide your face

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by winner37(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2023
See wasted pussy with pointed breast 😭😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Chetas81(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2023
sageb:
What an Evil yahoo Boyfriend😢
R. I. P Justina
dating yahoo boy, it's all about choice

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Zooposki(f): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2023
Chetas81:
Olosho for suicide mission, here we're

If you like call me olosho o. All poor niggas like you must be avoided by all means. Ssshhhaaammmeee
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by yusman14(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2023
adams123:
When we fail to obey God Almighty in HIS instructions, this is part of the results. As a man or woman you don't have any right whatsoever to be lonely with an opposite gender alone in a room without a female brother/relative. In Islam, if you are dating, you have to meet yourself in an open place and don't have right to touch each other.
It's haram! ISLAM IS THE SOLUTION TO WORLD PROBLEMS
What is now the essence of dating when I can't touch my girlfriend?
This shitty mentality ehn
Whites do all these and their country is still ok.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Justicemy8(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2023
the guy don send her go hell,, make she go dey hotter there

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by jice(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2023
He eventually Dulles her shine

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Chetas81(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2023
Zooposki:

If you like call me olosho o. All poor niggas like you must be avoided by all means. Ssshhhaaammmeee
Stop the suicide mission for your own good

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by erico2k2(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2023
Rebuker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9BmrG-1g9Q

Watch the video of Otuene Justina Nkang, a 300-level student at UNIPORT, who was later discovered deceased in her boyfriend's apartment after four days.

The video shows the young and beautiful girl smiling cheerfully and brimming with life as she playfully moves about in the room.

Tragically, she was later discovered to have been brutally butchered by her boyfriend.
This looks like Cultist hit and she was at the wrong place at the wrong time, he may have been the target.
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by LONEWOLFJOHN: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2023
obinna58:
Nigerian girls are now endangered species

I was talking to one yesterday, she told me I must be able to take all her full responsibilities, we never even start dating. Na so I just off phone. Those who can take full responsibilities Can equally take lives.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Padipadi: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2023
Na late news nairaland dey post. After circulating instablog9ja aand linda ikeji for over 2 days na hin the lazy mods here see am push for fp. Aside politics, this site is boring.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by yemex04(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2023
honestivo:
Accepting larvish money from a boy friend that you don't know the source of his money is dangerous

But these girls know they are Yahoo boys in fact, they accept to date them cos they are.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Chetas81(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
She seems like a very good girl.i really feel for her.Ladies need to b very careful, it's really wild out there.if you are a lady dating a fraudster,itsvery risky .I have a cousin and when I hear him making calls about baffling soap and rituals.i shake my head.
But they keep on open kiosk on Instagram messenger
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by EdiskyHarry: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Terrible

Everybody has become unserious in Nigeria.
Them no know pass comedy skit, TikTok, instagram and unnecessary pressure to show off little change to oppress themselves

Are these the future of Nigeria, unserious TikTok dancing youths with empty heads.

If Nigeria girls don’t shake yansh on social media, take videos in restaurants, snap pictures in hotels and cars, then nothing else is on their head

The young men too are becoming very useless, they want to live a pleasurable life of fame without process. Just mounting unnecessary pressure on each other.

Fvked up generation. And it keeps getting worse because the mothers of today are retired oloshos. The fathers are retired useless men. The cycle continues
Nigeria is gone, sometimes I cry hard how I find myself in a place like this
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Osanoghodua1: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2023
Check their hand shake! That's of the fraternity shaking! She knows she was dating a bad guy who could end her at anytime. Maybe she blended too.

Come to Jesus and be set free today. There's really nothing in this life but Jesus. When you close your eyes in dead, where will you spend your eternity?

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Chetas81(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
obinna58:
Nigerian girls are now endangered species

someone fault
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Zooposki(f): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Why can't you advise ladies to date responsible guys/men.
Do you know if those rich guys/men did rituals or criminality to attain their wealth?

Even the Bible says that a man that cannot take care of his family is worse than an infidel. Abeg commot for my front make I see road. Responsible ko, Responsible ni.
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by dododawa1: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
D

HANDSHAKE

Say it

ALL.

If u know,u know.
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by GABRIEL6036: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
She don hot go exile, see where she end her life.
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Chetas81(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
EdiskyHarry:

Nigeria is gone, sometimes I cry hard how I find myself in a place like this
Nigerian citizen keep on build hell fire called Nigeria, they forget that they will live on it with their love one
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Mayeldah(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
nairalee:
Some people are criticizing the girl for her brutal killing by a ritualistic beast asif ritualists have only one method of operation. I'm really sad to imagine how a sane person's reaction to this will be to blame the victim. I am beginning to understand that something is truly wrong with Nigerians.

Trust me even if all girls are to become holy overnight and stop dating guys (which is impossible) ritualists will still find a way to continue killing innocent people.

Bro it is a two-side coin. We will leave the security agencies to do their work and fish out ritualist

But advising girls to be wary of young boys throwing cash around is not victim shaming

Will other girls learn? Majority of Nigerian girls equals cash to love, it is all about transactional relationships

It has its consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by BadMaster: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
From the handshake in the video, she clearly knew he was a cultist, yet wanted him that way. I don't have pity for those who associate with violent people and get burnt in the process.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by BadMaster: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
erico2k2:

This looks like Cultist hit and she was at the wrong place at the wrong time, he may have been the target.
Well, isn't that the reason people shouldn't associate with known cultists? From the handshake in the video, she knew he was a cultist yet that didn't deter her from dating him.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by thinkmoney(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
She seems like a very good girl.i really feel for her.Ladies need to b very careful, it's really wild out there.if you are a lady dating a fraudster,itsvery risky .I have a cousin and when I hear him making calls about baffling soap and rituals.i shake my head.
Good girl wey dey do cult sign? Na reasonable girl dey date cultists?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Chiraq77(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Na only me dey see that handshake?

No be elebe 🦅 handshake be that ?

Abi the handshake na just coincidence?

Na Viking

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Angelfrost(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
I remember the young girl of 17 years of age, who I kept counseling and advising to focus on her education and future instead of allowing a Yahoo boy ruin her life.

She told me clearly that she loved him and that Yahoo is not a real crime, that he wasn't hurting anyone.

I haven't heard from her in years... I hope she is fine wherever she is.

Parents need to put more attention into the upbringing of their kids.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by jamesversion: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
Somebody carry gun for America shoot and kill 19 people and the gunman runaway. If na Nigeria, dem for call am money ritual. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners / Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.