Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently (1442 Views)

Discussion Thread On The Best Learning Path For Beginner Fullstack Developers / Journey To Being A FULLSTACK Web Developer / Vacancy!!! Senior Fullstack Developer At Opus Hive Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by excanny: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2023
Senior FullStack Developers needed urgently

At least 6 years professional work experience

Skilled in ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, React and Jquery

Hybrid work schedule

Work Location: Ikeja, Lagos

Salary: Senior level

Qualified candidates should sent CVs to excanny@yahoo.com
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by osedumandre(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
At AWNET ENTERPRISE, your satisfaction is our Consuming Passion

Call for your web design at Promo price - Just 50k for both design(for as long as you want) and hosting for 1year

Tel: 08062879165; develop@awnetenterprises.com

Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by airsaylongcome: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by excanny: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2023
Bump
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by Luckydonalds(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2023
Would you be open to fully remote?
I am not skilled in C#(I do Java and JavaScript) yet but I can easily upskill if the accompanying perks is worth the hassle.

1 Like

Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by excanny: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2023
Luckydonalds:
Would you be open to fully remote?
I am not skilled in C#(I do Java and JavaScript) yet but I can easily upskill if the accompanying perks is worth the hassle.

No. 5 days office, 5 days remote in every 2 weeks. And it's not a role for learners.
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by Luckydonalds(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
excanny:

No. 5 days office, 5 days remote in every 2 weeks. And it's not a role for learners.
Alright. I'm not based in Lagos and I am still a learner so obviously, I am not a fit. Hope you find your ideal candidate
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by Teckwizard56: 6:16am On Oct 29, 2023
I can be of help, but I can only create for you with Django
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by excanny: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Bump. Strong senior guys needed. With more 5 years professional experience. Senior level salary
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by steno1: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
excanny:

Hybrid work schedule

Work Location: Ikeja, Lagos. Why will a senior full stack work for a Nigerian company instead of remote job in Europe or USA etc

Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by excanny: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2023
Bump. Have all the experienced guys japa'ed? We need you to build strong products. The company builds products used by millions of students across West Africa.

Dont japa, we need you here.
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by airsaylongcome: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2023
excanny:
Bump. Have all the experienced guys japa'ed? We need you to build strong products. The company builds products used by millions of students across West Africa.

Dont japa, we need you here.

With your "hybrid" requirements of 5 days in office, in Lagos, good luck with getting Seniors to respond.

2 Likes

Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by excanny: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2023
airsaylongcome:

With your "hybrid" requirements of 5 days in office, in Lagos, good luck with getting Seniors to respond.

5 days in work in office, 5 days work from anywhere in every 2 weeks sprint.

Thats fair enough for a manager and leadership role.
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by excanny: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2023
[quote author=steno1 post=126702371][/quote]

Depends if the remote is above $3000 and they dont collect their 25% tax from it.

Or else it still doesn't make sense.

Also, the chances of remote work keeps decreasing by the day. It's no longer post-covid era again.

So think well.
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by Hideaki: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2023
This work will cause severe mental strain on anyone that takes it .

1 Like

Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by airsaylongcome: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2023
excanny:

5 days in work in office, 5 days work from anywhere in every 2 weeks sprint.

Thats fair enough for a manager and leadership role.

I get. But understand that people don japa. D Seniors wey remain are very picky. 5 days commute twice a month is asking too much if you ask me. I'm not a Senior and I haven't been in an office in 2 years.

4 Likes

Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by IyaTola: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2023
shocked
airsaylongcome:

I get. But understand that people don japa. D Seniors wey remain are very picky. 5 days commute twice a month is asking too much of you ask me. I'm not a Senior and I haven't been in an office in 2 years.
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by airsaylongcome: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
IyaTola:
shocked

I mean yeah, I work from a home office. But I have not had to get in a vehicle and drive to an office in two years. I've never even physically set eyes on my colleagues in that time. I mostly know them from their voices. I know what they look like, but never seen them face to face

1 Like

Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by IyaTola: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I mean yeah, I work from a home office. But I have not had to get in a vehicle and drive to an office in two years. I've never even physically set eyes on my colleagues in that time. I mostly know them from their voices. I know what they look like, but never seen them face to face
In this Nigeria?
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by excanny: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
airsaylongcome:

We know about 100% remote work, spare us the boring details.

This position is a managerial role and requires ocassional meetings with the directors of the company.

Its not for carrot-trouser-wearing juniors.

I'm very sure you dont even have 3 years experience. I can deduce that from your responses. So you're not even qualified.

2 Likes

Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by airsaylongcome: 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
excanny:

This position is a managerial role and requires ocassional meetings with the directors of the company.

I'm very sure you dont even have 3 years experience. I can deduce that from your responses. So you're not even qualified.

Lol! Okay. Wait for your "Senior dev" on NL with 3+ years experience. "Ocassional meetings" with "Directors"....hahahaha. When you see the "Senior" that meets your requirements, please let us know.

FYI: My first programming class in University was in Summer of 2000. My first time ever programming was with BASIC in 1993. So yes, I don't have 3 years of experience.

FYI 2: If as a representative for Techware, you condescend to issuing insults to outsiders (carrot-trouser-wearing juniors), then I shudder how you and the business treat your staff, especially your juniors.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by airsaylongcome: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2023
IyaTola:
In this Nigeria?

Yes
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by IyaTola: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by excanny: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
Bump. Still calling on the experienced guys. More CVs needed.
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by truthCoder: 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
excanny:

I wear boxers and a tee-shirt to attend to my daily stand up on teams at 10am UK time every week day.

I wore my carrot jeans today when i stepped out to renew my driver’s license.

The senior developers would apply.

#JusticeForCarrotJeans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by BlackhatMentor: 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
excanny:

Hybrid work schedule

Work Location: Ikeja, Lagos

How come you guys don't include salary?

What are u scared of?

What's Senior Level salary?

2 Likes

Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by bassdow: 2:55am On Nov 09, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

What are u scared of?

Abi Ooo. At least a minimum expectation.
Anyways, Nigerian employers are somehow. They don't mind inflating your Job Description thereafter
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by truthCoder: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

What are u scared of?

The salary is possibly not senior.
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by Bedwetter: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2023
Low budget job

Email ends in Yahoo . TF niggeer

This one na suffering not job
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by excanny: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2023
Bedwetter:
Low budget job

It's my personal email, not the company email. I'm only to send qualified CVs to HR.
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by excanny: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2023
Bedwetter:
Low budget job

Says the software intern. grin You got no clue.
Re: Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently by excanny: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Bump

(1) (2) (Reply)

Programming Challenge / What You Do To See Any Password Behind The Stars Like This[*****}.. / Please Programmars Help Me Out With This C# Program! I Have Test Tommorrow!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.