Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,551 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids (21251 Views)

IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" / Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas / Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by shiwex: 6:33am On Oct 28, 2023
rspy:

Hahahaha 😂😂😂 Israel go bomb even Allah out of existence, Muslim love to attack cowardly
Nigerians supporting Israel are the most ignorant people I have seen.
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Lovenorth: 6:43am On Oct 28, 2023
mactoni91:

If you think I'm a Christian then the joke is on you.

I'm a Deist but i think a particular Religion here on Planet earth has been a menace to humanity.

Almost all deadly terrorist attacks are executed by them.

If your inner conscience points towards your religion, then you have no business practicing it.
You don't have to disown your Christian terrorist WAHALA it's non of my business, what I know is that you are worshipping a death man as God grin
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2023
parkervero:
Liars.

Hamas is looking for way to gain more sympathizers...

It's a shame that people don't see that ahswear. They believe any thing that Hamas says without question. But if it's Israel they start crying foul. Disgraceful double standards
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by mactoni91(m): 7:07am On Oct 28, 2023
Lovenorth:

You don't have to disown your Christian terrorist WAHALA it's non of my business, what I know is that you are worshipping a death man as God grin

Ode...

I'm a Pan Africanist.

Y'all should keep constituting Nuisance to the world with your hate filled doctrines.

Always claiming victim even when your Religion has always been the Aggressor.

Suicide bombings, Rape, Abduction, Beheaded, etc.

Good you met your match with Isreal.

The world is gradually seeing you guys as a cancer.

Very intolerant set of people.
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Lovenorth: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2023
mactoni91:

Ode...

I'm a Pan Africanist.

Y'all should keep constituting Nuisance to the world with your with your hate filled doctrines.

Good you met your match with Isreal.

The world is gradually seeing you guys as a cancer.

Very intolerant set of people.
Christian terrorists can easily be identified grin
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by rspy: 7:22am On Oct 28, 2023
shiwex:
Nigerians supporting Israel are the most ignorant people I have seen.

At least Israel know how to deal with terrorists not like your Zoogeria that repents them back into the military and sleeps with Bokoharam..

Once again Israel would bomb even Allah for his crimes against humanity
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Topmaike007(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2023
misreal:
So they expect me to believe that 50hostages were killed from the bomb last Abi.
People hamas has probably raped and killed.
I can see the work of CNN on you.. where you the one that held the legs of the people they rape for you to know that they were raped well anyone that believed 50 babies were beheaded can believe any nonsense the CNN throw out
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2023
grin it sweet me. Let Israel kill it people.
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by ravensckar(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2023
rspy:

Hahahaha 😂😂😂 Israel go bomb even Allah out of existence, Muslim love to attack cowardly
Perhaps your own definition of cowardice is twisted. The Hamas fighters stormed Israel in broad day light and carried out their operations not minding Israel's so-called tight security system. For hours, they held the Israelis hostage. IDF, MOSSAD and other overhyped Israeli security network were nowhere to be found.

How did Israel respond? They sat back in their cage and started throwing bombs upon bombs to residential buildings, hospitals, schools and markets. If that is bravery to you, then I'm afraid you need a mental evaluation.

The Arabs can be many things but cowardice is not one of them.
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by NothingDoMe: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2023
Kojochyke:
U dey there abi?
Hamas is feeling the heat.
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by rspy: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2023
ravensckar:
Perhaps your own definition of cowardice is twisted. The Hamas fighters stormed Israel in broad day light and carried out their operations not minding Israel's so-called tight security system. For hours, they held the Israelis hostage. IDF, MOSSAD and other overhyped Israeli security network were nowhere to be found.

How did Israel respond? They sat back in their cage and started throwing bombs upon bombs to residential buildings, hospitals, schools and markets. If that is bravery to you, then I'm afraid you need a mental evaluation.

Same way Israel defeated them in the 6 days war

1 Like

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Ovacoma: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2023
Cowards?
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Na here u go knw say hollywood is different from real life. Overrated Mossad & Navy Seal Team shld go fvck around..they will find out.

You know nothing about hostage taking and release. You expect Mossaad to go about on a shooting spree? They're not Nigeria dss. Grow up and stop embarrassing urself in public
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Ovacoma: 10:33am On Oct 28, 2023
Kojochyke:
Israel are cowards... Don't bomb civilians... Just enter Gaza, make we check one or two..
But no
With all their weapons n d freebies from Europe n US, dem dey bomb anyhow..
Killing everything, just to create awareness.
Postponing invassion out of fear.
Dey r waiting to invade an empty place abi...
Enter na..
Cowards
Hamas are hiding under schools, inside mosques, behind civilians, in the tunnels under residential buildings, etc and telling civilians not to leave the area when Israel warned them to leave the area. You are crying that civilians are being killed at the same time saying israelis are fearful and calling Israelis cowards. You don't believe Israel can wipe out the whole hamas in a day? Ask the Egyptians, Syrians, Jordanians, Iraqis and Saudis in the six days war when Israel was not as powerful as it is today.
Hamas is gone, either now or later.
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Ovacoma: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2023
ravensckar:

Let them all attack Israel
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Simdyofficial(f): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
SKYHIGHfx:
Baba ijebu
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Kojochyke(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ovacoma:

Hamas are hiding under schools, inside mosques, behind civilians, in the tunnels under residential buildings, etc and telling civilians not to leave the area when Israel warned them to leave the area. You are crying that civilians are being killed at the same time saying israelis are fearful and calling Israelis cowards. You don't believe Israel can wipe out the whole hamas in a day? Ask the Egyptians, Syrians, Jordanians, Iraqis and Saudis in the six days war when Israel was not as powerful as it is today.
Hamas is gone, either now or later.
U be serious John Snow..
So for ur real mind, u believe say Israel go win d Arab countries abi...
Wen some don even get nukes..
Some get allies outside US n d west when go supply weapons..
Dey play..
Ordinary Hamas, US carry carriers n plenty weapons rush go do backup...

U think if serious war starts, US can sanction anybody not to chose sides n supply abi...
U think it is only Israel that will have right to be supplied abi..

Did u see wat happened in d UNSC yesterday?
Many countries gave US d middle finger right inside New York.

We don't pray for war, but people r observing, n d atmosphere is heated.

The world is changing faster than the west anticipated.
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Joedoyle(m): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
Israel is one of the most advanced nation in the world. You don't expect them to just take on a ground evasion knowing the Hamas are waiting. They've got all the tech to help them and they are all good at battle.
ravensckar:
Bombs have really changed the nature of warfare. No more brilliant strategies, superior tactics or maneuverings. All we hear now is airstrikes, bombs, nukes, etc.

The likes of Alexander the Great, Hannibal, Napoleon Bonaparte, Julius Caesar, Ghengis Khan, Mehmed II, Khalid Ibn Walid, Subotai or even Adolf Hitler will be cringing in their graves.

Israel is definitely following America's playbook; sit down at the comfort of your cubicle and bomb your opponents to submission. Little wonder why America suffered defeat in Vietnam and Afghanistan. Bunch of cowards with nothing upstairs other than bombs. cheesy cheesy

When is the much anticipated ground invasion going to start? I wan check something abeg. cheesy
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by caye(m): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
uncleinans:

All these things you mentioned, all these atrocities you mentioned that they committed, did they do them for the sake of their religion or economic and political growth? We're they shouting christ be praised when they get to kill and maim and cheat?

Common sense should tell you that you don't compare two different scenarios.

Thank you.

I think the question is , " were they Christians or of another religion?".

And pls don't bring that Pentecostal craftiness of saying Christianity is a walk with God.
Stick to the traditional meaning.
The answer is obvious.

Are you aware of the following:-

- that the black Hebrews and Black Moors were expelled from Spain in the 15th century by Isabella of Aragon under the banner of Christianity

- that a pope declared that black Africans be forcefully enslaved and destroyed , so that the survivors could be enslaved in body, and their souls saved for heaven

- that the Trans-Saharan enslavement was due to a belief that Afrikans were deemed by Allah to be eternal slaves and be killed if they do not submit to Arab rule

- Enslaved Africans were taught from a Bible called the " Slave Bible" , which removed topics and books relating to emancipation, struggle, freedom etc and emphasised " turn the other cheek, and slaves obey your master"?

- even the foced-into-glory Abraham Lincoln NEVER WANTED TO free the enslaved Black Americans, saying ' I would have the Republic intact if possible without freedom for the enslaved" despite the urgings of Frederick Douglass?

- that the so-called Pentecostal movement , by the hardcore white Americans , still believe that black PPL should be eternally under the whites, and freedom should not be given to us in totality...PPL like Charles Parnham, the man who started CBN (700 club) etc

- that the so-called Jewish ( they are not the original Hebrews) run IMF , and believe we are eternal slaves to them?

BLACK PPL, PLS WAKE UP.
EITHER WHITE, ARAB, JEW , OR EVEN CHINESE...THEY ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS!
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Andybestco(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
Religion has causes many damages in the world... God should end this world once and for all, nobody should exist again except HIM ALONE
The problem is too much
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Ovacoma: 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
Kojochyke:
U be serious John Snow..
So for ur real mind, u believe say Israel go win d Arab countries abi...
Wen some don even get nukes..
Some get allies outside US n d west when go supply weapons..
Dey play..
Ordinary Hamas, US carry carriers n plenty weapons rush go do backup...

U think if serious war starts, US can sanction anybody not to chose sides n supply abi...
U think it is only Israel that will have right to be supplied abi..

Did u see wat happened in d UNSC yesterday?
Many countries gave US d middle finger right inside New York.

We don't pray for war, but people r observing, n d atmosphere is heated.

The world is changing faster than the west anticipated.
Before this war, Israel was a weapon exporter.
Wait and let the war start, you will see who is who.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Kojochyke(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2023
Ovacoma:

Before this war, Israel was a weapon exporter.
Wait and let the war start, you will see who is who.
Just relax
Wen kasala burst u go know say sugar cane nor be bamboo..

U guys don't understand one thing...
US n France have understood it d hard way, n secretly they are being cautious..

US has bases world wide, but after Afghanistan, they kno they can be evicted..
Same with France... Africa has shown them shege..

Now if there is a big crises, countries will evict US troops.
balieve that..
They will abandon many things even, cos the time will be short.
NATO forces will lose bases outside many European nations.

Now transporting troops n weapons from America will take time n more money....

France no longer has d power to call up African soldiers from countries they colonized.. That clause in the independence agreement has be torn..

As oer Israel, they are not d only weapons exporters in d middle east.. Iran dey..
So relax, nor be dem sabi pass.

Everything na hype..
Iron dome, abi silver dome...
Their intelligence na hype...

Before hamas scatter fence, raid many towns for hours unchallenged..

D only tin Israel fit do na to throw bomb anyhow to Gaza.. Anyhow.
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Rooty: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2023
Kojochyke:
Just relax
Wen kasala burst u go know say sugar cane nor be bamboo..

U guys don't understand one thing...
US n France have understood it d hard way, n secretly they are being cautious..

US has bases world wide, but after Afghanistan, they kno they can be evicted..
Same with France... Africa has shown them shege..

Now if there is a big crises, countries will evict US troops.
balieve that..
They will abandon many things even, cos the time will be short.
NATO forces will lose bases outside many European nations.

Now transporting troops n weapons from America will take time n more money....

France no longer has d power to call up African soldiers from countries they colonized.. That clause in the independence agreement has be torn..

As oer Israel, they are not d only weapons exporters in d middle east.. Iran dey..
So relax, nor be dem sabi pass.

Everything na hype..
Iron dome, abi silver dome...
Their intelligence na hype...

Before hamas scatter fence, raid many towns for hours unchallenged..

D only tin Israel fit do na to throw bomb anyhow to Gaza.. Anyhow.
ok. Israel doesn't have even weapons to take on hamas. But why are you supporters of terrorism having so much pains since you believe the hamas would win this war? 😋

1 Like

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Kenelekan: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
Venekconsultt:
I no fit laugh...I never comment on this Israel- Hamas war but even when I no study history for uni, I believe even a child formed in the womb will know this is propaganda by Hamas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Carrying Toy Gun Killed By Police / End Of An Era: Ban Ki Moon Bows Out / Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.