Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido (35601 Views)

Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping / Mike Godson Reacts To Assurance For Chioma “Davido Made Us Look Like Small Boys” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Allisgud: 8:12am On Oct 28, 2023
Davido response get as he be,una do bizness u no fulfill ur own side,now ur response is u accommodate him,did u tell him then that the rent is not free,davido is a typical example of his family dey hungry but he dey feed outsiders
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Allisgud: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2023
Davido response get as he be,una do bizness u no fulfill ur own side,now ur response is u accommodate him,did u tell him then that the rent is not free,davido is a typical example of his family dey hungry but he dey feed outsiders undecided
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Banter1(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2023
SensualMan:
This one wants to use 001 to resurrect his dead musical career.
The next is to enter studio and dabble one or two nonsense with Davido's name on it to trend.
Look at this one.
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Beverlyjean(f): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2023
Topmaike007:
Shut up!! Stop retrogressing with the way you use your brain,So because President Tinubu is successful than my father if he does something that's not good I shouldn't call him out? make Una dey use Una brain abeg and moreover where your own papa dey when the Adeleke were hustling abi na to dey worship them na him Una know?

U are a fool... always hating on the rich ...like say na we tell una papa to fail una
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Topmaike007(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U are a fool... always hating on the rich ...like say na we tell una papa to fail una
mumu my father did not fail me the greatest gift a parent can give to there children is proper upbringing and I can see how you failed woefully on that, your parents really failed you on that

1 Like

Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Calitoscassius(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2023
Davido appears as a scammer, going about taking money and not appearing and not paying people for services they provided to him everywhere.
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Teeklef(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2023
aremubabs:

You are calling Dammy an idiot simply because he asked for his own money?

If you look at Davido's response, you will see that he truly owes Dammy Krane and is refusing to repay.

I don't know why celebrities do this. That was how Mercy Aigbe too was called out by a fashion designer some years back.

I think even Psquare have had their own share too when they were called out for owing rent.

If Davido lives his life well, I don't think he should have a problem fulfilling his own part of the contract he had with Dammy Krane.

That you let me sleep in your house (out of your own free will) does not mean that I have to offer my services to you free of charge, especially when we have had a contract about it.
then if there are receipts and evidences,he should go through the right channel to ask for his money,not by shouting on social media.
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Sammy249: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2023
Think9ja:
Funny thing is this Dammy Krane dude might be saying the truth. But Davido is more successful than him so people will say he's jealous.

Once you're up against someone with more financial strength than you in this obodo 9ja, forget it, you've lost out.

Bro that's the way it is in the weird money worshiping country but dammy krane too had made mistakes in his career past. Heard he is a drug head etc he didn't stay focused and let vices get the better of him at his peek and time of best opportunities bro
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Befii: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2023
It got me annoyed Davido talked food he gave sum1 - Riki childish! Be like d charity na only audio money.
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by aremubabs: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2023
Teeklef:
then if there are receipts and evidences,he should go through the right channel to ask for his money,not by shouting on social media.

Right channel like?

Like the court?

In Nigeria, the court of social media is the hope of a typical Nigerian against a big man.
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Teeklef(m): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2023
aremubabs:

Right channel like?

Like the court?

In Nigeria, the court of social media is the hope of a typical Nigerian against a big man.
Then he should be expecting his money from the court of social media then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. / Busola Vs Pastor Biodun: How Much Did He Pay You? - Nigerians Ask Kemi Olunloyo / Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.