Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire (33224 Views)

I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe / "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims / Taylor Swift Now Dating An AFRO AMERICAN Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Edusouls(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Some people came to this world just to enjoy the moment and leave. They signed a contract with their chi when coming that they are coming only to live a life of fame and wealth
na so I’m be my brother, it’s just a reality, before we come into this world deals have been made with our guardian gods..
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by lanocfoods: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Her song "Rule the world" ft 2 Chainz it's a hit banger.
Ariana Grande not Taylor swift
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by clems88(m): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
All this money wey go just dey bank sad if person die opari grin
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by akpumping7720(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
SavageResponse:
I have been hearing of Taylor Swift for over 10 years but I don't know a single song by her
Your own better me been dey think say the Taylor Swift naaa guy sef

2 Likes

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by ceejay80s(m): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
She too be content cleator like Nigerians, that's how she makes her money
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Figger(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
I no even know am much less any of her songs
SavageResponse:
I have been hearing of Taylor Swift for over 10 years but I don't know a single song by her
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
C
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Ray07(m): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
See calculation just dey play 100 odds with 100k pray make e boom you go make that amount in a year.
😁😁
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by maryscotland: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Same to me, but I think I will download some now.
SavageResponse:
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by finallybusy: 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Children on Nairaland, continue tapping. Na una way. Bottom feeders.

Congratulations to her. It’s nice to see music is still profitable despite the rise in streaming options and the resulting decline in profit. Why Davido no see this one to put pikin when he dey impregnate women up and down?
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by tfelicityk(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Congratulations to her...
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by SuperOnyi: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
SavageResponse:

shocked

Same here.

grin I rather die now than not become financially stable soon!
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Babtunz: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
Well deserved! Swift is an embodiment of talent and hard work. I admire her talent and she'll always have my respect any time. She's talent at its peak! 🤭

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Fearyourcreator: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
Nazgul:
When you're in a society where things work, your hard work would definitely yield positive results.
How many German musician is worth that money
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by HisChild86: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
SavageResponse:
Just know that she is a great singer. You can start by her 'bad blood'. You may end up downloading BEST OF TAYLOR SWIFT
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by bigiyaro(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
This is one of the major difference between America and Nigeria, in America it's you vs your laziness, but in Nigeria, it's you vs all the three levels of government, your village people, and evil spirits like Dem naira Marley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by PDPGuy: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
clems88:
All this money wey go just dey bank sad if person die opari grin
Lol. Actually, she may not have more than $25 million in the bank, as net worth includes cash + investments such real estate, stocks, and valuation of any companies that the person controls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Yinksy09(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
Congratulations to her.

This oraimo smartwatch is beautiful.

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Mryacks: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

That was Ariana Grande feat 2 Chainz I think....luv that song too
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Mayzie(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
that's Ariana Grande... Not Tylor Swift
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by KELLSNELLY(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
[quote author=wittywriter post=126649551]Taylor Swift @33 but swiftly a billionaire all thanks to her dedicated passion for the Art.
I'm yet to see an African decent billionaire songwriter

I thought Mr Easy is a billionaire

1 Like

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by cedricksly: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
dominique:
And Beyonce that has been singing since before Taylor was born is worth around $600m. E be things o.
Tylor swift is a different breed.. Go and check her transformation over time, the hate the industry has towards her she turned it to a brand, and she has been transforming overtime, and she has a personal up lose relationship with her fan base. Like which star host a private birthday party and invites random fans only go celebrate with her? Pooh you've not head the crowds in some of her her concerts causes a noticiable seismic activities on the earth that only earthquake of 2.3 magnitude can cause, that is to explain the crowd that was there.

2 Likes

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by stancydg: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
SavageResponse:

Kai, you haf miss ooo. Can't tolerate naija songs because of Taylor Swift. I have followed her songs since she was 18, when "Teardrops on my guitar" dropped. This girl is music..she writes songs in less than 30minutes. Been writing for Sony since age 11. If you are her friend and you're not careful, she will use your chit chats to write a song. Reason she's got too many songs and all are super dope. Her videos are fairytale like and she mostly writes the scripts herself. So glad she didn't join bad gang to be famous. Without nudity and illuminati, she sells out shows like tomorrow nor dey, to the point countries declare Taylor Swift laws to mitigate illegal resale of her show tickets. She nor dey use hall do show ooo, na stadium and they always have to do 3-4times in same stadium because of too much crowd. Just Google The Eras Tour and you go read tire. Physical and virtual tickets nor dey reach Taylor Swift show. Ticketing Websites dey crash etc.

She doesn't consider coming to Africa because dem know say too much sun wey dey hit una head nor dey let una like cool, sane, deep lyrics. Na so so to dey shout, shake bumbum and mumble meaningless gibberish una sabi. Thank God for Johnny DRILLE, Simi and Gospel Artistes...the rest are pangolo.

Taylor Swift, my favorite artiste of all time. Born December 13, 1989 in a farm in Nashville TN.

4 Likes

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by grandstar(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
wittywriter:
Taylor Swift @33 but swiftly a billionaire all thanks to her dedicated passion for the Art.
I'm yet to see an African decent billionaire songwriter

FTC dedicated to all NL writers.

Wittyness.

How many American, British or Canadian music artists or songwriters are billionaires, talklesa of Nigerians?

The fact Nigerian Afro-pop and Afrobeat stars are doing well internationally is nothing to be sniffed at.

1 Like

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Omoawoke2(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
epainos:

Son, not all that glitters is gold. Being contented is the best. No one signs any contract you have mentioned anywhere.

Life is a gift, let us live it. The gift of good health is wealth which we always do not appreciate.

Yeah...this is the way to go.

This kind of news is why young people are desperate to be rich. I think our journalists should learn a new approach to reporting wealth in a way better than this.

The gift of good health is one gift never to be underestimated.. if you have good health, don’t wait to lose it before knowing the value of what you have

1 Like

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
Problem with Beyonce is that she's humbled on stage but arrogant off stage, many people who've worked with her before only have bad things to say about her.

Even Adidas dropped her Ivy Park clothing line because apparently it was too pricey and many people were not buying... She only considered her super rich friends when she priced her clothing line, not considering the fact that her business was still new.

Last time I heard about her, apparently she was going to launch her own natural hair care line and already black American ladies were bashing her because they've never seen her wearing her natural hair before... grin grin grin

There are also rumours that she's behind some music artists being cancelled from the music industry because she can't stand competition... If she feels like someone is on her way, she'd use her connections to cancel them.

Some have even suggested that she should just stick to doing only music because they feel that being a business woman isn't her calling... grin grin grin
dominique:
And Beyonce that has been singing since before Taylor was born is worth around $600m. E be things o.

1 Like

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by yemmywesey(m): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
I tap into her grace...

Are you a palm wine tapper?
What skills do you have or possessed ?, that can be monetized.
You go just dey redeem camp or Shiloh dey claim unimaginable things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Tundesamuel26: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
Tenacity is the key
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Gerard28: 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Life no balance.

It's a white Man's world. If Beyonce was white. She'd be a Billionaire

1 Like

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by pacespot(m): 12:01am On Oct 28, 2023
If there is one area that Whites or any other race shouldn't be competing with Blacks in terms of wealths, it's this music industry. But trust the Whites to elevate their own at the expense of others. All these music and video streaming platforms like Spotify, YouTube, Netflix, etc should have been owned by Blacks. Blacks create the best musics and videos that drive users to these platforms, but they barely earn much from them. Look at how much Taylor Swift earning from YouTube and Spotify alone, that is more than total net worth of any African artists alive or dead today? Tell me what is special about her songs, apart from "blank space" I don't even listen to any.
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by pacespot(m): 12:16am On Oct 28, 2023
SavageResponse:

You are the only one who made a sensible comment in this place, that is one of the privileges that come from being a White woman. Her only solo song that I enjoy a bit is 'blank space', but still far from the quality of songs coming from the likes of Rihanna, Shakira, Beyoncé etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by micxwell(m): 1:29am On Oct 28, 2023
pacespot:

You are the only one who made a sensible comment in this place, that is one of the privileges that come from being a White woman. Her only solo song that I enjoy a bit is 'blank space', but still far from the quality of songs coming from the likes of Rihanna, Shakira, Beyoncé etc.
Lol. I enjoy Rihanna, Queen B, and others, but when it comes to Taylor Alison Swift, she's in a league of her own. She holds a special place in my heart. wink.
Most Nigerians can't quite connect with her songs, especially the more intricate lyrics, as they don't align with our musical preferences in this part of the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier / Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter / Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her 19th Birthday On Valentine's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.