Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza (1738 Views)

The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions / Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes / Just In: Israeli Army Raids Across Gaza City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
Israel unleashes airstrikes of 'unprecedented' scale across Gaza

🚨 🚨 🚨

DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

1 Like

Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by Versifier20: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by God1000(m): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
There's so much wickedness, hypocrisy and double standard in our world today

The silence on this bloodshed from countries I used to respect before is hurting me

3 Likes

Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by Righteousness2(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
GOD ALMIGHTY protect the IDF and give the apple of HIS eyes, Israel total victory

It's the Final Countdown to the fulfillment of the Rapture...The Psalm 83 War...Jeremiah 49...Isaiah 17!

Not only are we on the runway sitting on Titus 2:13 airlines but the engines have started!

Prophecies are flipping off the pages of the Holy Bible.
Make your ways right with JESUS CHRIST. There is no other means of Escape.

Get ready or be left behind

14 Likes

Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by LivingSage: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
Dey keep quiet small small!

Always uttering trash angry
Righteousness2:
It's the Final Countdown to the fulfillment of the Rapture...The Psalm 83 War...Jeremiah 49...Isaiah 17!

Not only are we on the runway sitting on Titus 2:13 airlines but the engines have started!

1 Like

Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by MXrep: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
Yoruba Muslims will not like this news

5 Likes

Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by EyeCumInPiss: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
Death to all Hamas Terrorists.

7 Likes

Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by Uyi168: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
God1000:

The silence on this bloodshed from countries I used to respect before is hurting me
we didn't see you and your fellow head slammers condemn hamas attacl on defenseless civilians, now u are crying and talking about respect...
kindly shove your respect deep inside your asss.

11 Likes

Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by Raskimonojendor: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
So make we fry plantain.

16 Likes

Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by uncleinans(m): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
Go on Benjamin Netanyahu. I support you. As for the innocent victims....... All is fair in love and war.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by kabillionaire(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
God1000:

What do you expect them to say or do?

This is not like Russia and Ukraine war.

This is a different ball game entirely. Hamas is a known terrorist organization sponsored by Iran with a nod of approval by the Palestinian govt.

They attacked Israel on a scale known only next to 9/11, and Isreal is responding to them accordingly in the only language they understand.

For your information, according to the Palestinian govt. spokesman, even the League of Arab Nations condemned the attack by Hamas.

So please, let's worry about the rate of insecurities and poverty in Nigeria and allow our Arab brothers to treat their own mess.

I'm neutral in Arab affairs.

6 Likes

Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by AQUMLA(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
God1000:

When u get confused always side those who are on God's side. Beside how did any violence got started, be in the side of the innocent who was peaceful and was on its own before the offenders stroke and woke their other side up.
U know the empty drums always make the loudest noice so they will always make things seem as if they are the innocent and will make people pity them

2 Likes

Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by ReubenE(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
This carnage needs to end already. Israel has almost dropped 10,000 bombs on that small land.

Hamas needs to give up all the hostages and issue a public apology to remain remain violence free.
The destruction especially on civilian lives is unimaginable.

I don't even know what's wrong with all these terrorist groups. They always look for a way bring death upon their people under the guise of resistance. From Yemen to Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Syria etc the story is the same. The Middle East is now a big conclave of terrorist groups with their big brothers Iran and Qatar.
I know the Nigerian terrorists are gloating over the activities of their senior terrorist brothers on how they can kill and destroy

4 Likes

Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by FreedomfromtheT: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Righteousness2:
GOD ALMIGHTY protect the IDF and give the apple of HIS eyes, Israel total victory

Prophecies are flipping off the pages of the Holy Bible.
Make your ways right with JESUS CHRIST. There is no other means of Escape.

Get ready or be left behind
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
CUT SHORT: The spokesman for the terrorist organization snapped at the reporter after being confronted by Hamas' atrocities against civilians. Watch the moment: https://trib.al/wkLD9Ep

Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by kabillionaire(m): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
CUT SHORT: The spokesman for the terrorist organization snapped at the reporter after being confronted by Hamas' atrocities against civilians. Watch the moment: https://trib.al/wkLD9Ep
You seeeeee? This is the problem.
Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by Godjone(m): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
They should obliterate every living terrorists in Gaza in fact Palestine in general.
Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by kabillionaire(m): 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
That's the mindset of ALL TERRORISTS.
Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:09am On Oct 28, 2023
God1000:

What You are saying Israel should not degrade the capability of Hamas from repeating what they did on the 7th of October?

Hamas nee they were not match with Israel and they picked a fight killing a thousand plus in broad day . Killing people I'm their homes, children, women, elderly and party goers slaughtered in broad day light inside Israeli territory.

Israeli should finish the fight now in order to set a precedent to Hamas, for every action there is a grave consequence attached to it
Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by God1000(m): 12:24am On Oct 28, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

What You are saying Israel should not degrade the capability of Hamas from repeating what they did on the 7th of October?

Hamas nee they were not match with Israel and they picked a fight killing a thousand plus in broad day . Killing people I'm their homes, children, women, elderly and party goers slaughtered in broad day light inside Israeli territory.

Israeli should finish the fight now in order to set a precedent to Hamas, for every action there is a grave consequence attached to it
what Hamas did was barbaric but the retaliation from Israel targeting civilians is unacceptable
Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by Fortune109: 12:26am On Oct 28, 2023
Sad!

But is it too much to position some of the rockets you fire into Israel to your borders and direct them to face your skies...then make them explode in higher altitudes??

At least this will serve as irritants to the Israeli jets there by reducing their flights...

How many people can't think beats me!
Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:35am On Oct 28, 2023
God1000:
what Hamas did was barbaric but the retaliation from Israel targeting civilians is unacceptable

If you watch closely you will understand that Israelis aren't doing that intentionally, they give notices to civilians to evacuate before they act. The crazy thing is that there is no difference between Hamas shelters and civilian shelters .

I don't support innocent civilians to be killed but when Hamas is based with the civilian population civilian
Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by God1000(m): 12:43am On Oct 28, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

If you watch closely you will understand that Israelis aren't doing that intentionally, they give notices to civilians to evacuate before they act. The crazy thing is that there is no difference between Hamas shelters and civilian shelters .

I don't support innocent civilians to be killed but when Hamas is based with the civilian population civilian
Israel told civilians to move to southern Gaza and they are still bombing the place, it is deliberate bro
Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:44am On Oct 28, 2023
Breaking Update: IDF Expands Operations in Gaza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeNDsNUfyQ0
Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by maticar: 1:31am On Oct 28, 2023
God1000:

Eyaaa, they will organize something for you don't worrt
Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by God1000(m): 1:37am On Oct 28, 2023
maticar:

Eyaaa, they will organize something for you don't worrt
lol
Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:45am On Oct 28, 2023
God1000:

Being a Christian doesn't mean I must support Israel atrocities, I'm not under any legal obligation to do so, it's against my nature and conscience

You can say that you're a Christian till the cows come home but we all know that the fruit doesn't fall far away from it's tree. cool
Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:52am On Oct 28, 2023
IDF ground forces expanding operations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpEY8XltPsI
Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by God1000(m): 1:52am On Oct 28, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

You can say that you're a Christian till the cows come home but we all know that the fruit doesn't fall far away from it's tree. cool
Lol cheesy

You know, this Israel Hamas war has brought out the monsters in some people, the kind of speeches and comments I come across everyday are really dangerous and problematic

You people have turned it into a religious fight, but I'm happy that we're having this kind conversations right now across the world.

In life we should stand for something, it doesn't matter whether people hate you or not
Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by olatade(m): 1:57am On Oct 28, 2023
The chaos we are about to see globally will be worse than anything we have seen before
Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:57am On Oct 28, 2023
God1000:

Lol cheesy

You know, this Israel Hamas war has brought out the monsters in some people, the kind of speeches and comments I come across everyday are really problematic

You people have turned it into a religious fight, but I'm happy that we're having this kind conversations right now across the world.

In life we should stand for something, it doesn't matter whether people hate you or not

It depends on whose report you believe. I have believed the report of the Lord. wink

Re: Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza by God1000(m): 1:59am On Oct 28, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

It depends on whose report you believe. I have believed the report of the Lord. wink
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Reason For Libya Invasion: Gadaffi's Proposal To Nationalise Libya's Oil / Brainwashed: So Many Biased Lies About World War Two / Ecowas Miffed At Sa Navy Ship To Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.