Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

My Marriage Is About To Break - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is About To Break (1291 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Is About To Break by onyekabe(m): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2011
I live i different dity from my wife due to her job, but we see every weekend. I began to suspect her when i read the text that was sent to her. Then i ask her about the text, then she started crying and begging she told me the text was from her ex boyfriend. It was then I started looking into her call register, sometimes this her ex call her about five times a week. Recently i called her line about 6 times she did not pic. Then I called her brother to ask after her her brother told me she travelled to Asaba, then I got angry. When she finally pick my call I heard a voice then I ask who is there then she put off the call now I am confuse I do not know what to do
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break by ebonyvibe(f): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2011
I suggest you speak to your wife not NLanders we honestly cannot have enough of the full facts to advice u.

At end of the day, if she is cheating it is up to u want u want to do forgive her leave her its entirely up to u dont jump into conclusions though make sure you do your due delligence to find out what exactly is going on.

Even of she is cheating it is only u that knows how much you love her i suggest you do some soul searching and find out what you want and stick to it
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break by HISchild: 11:49am On Oct 25, 2011
friend,

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." - Phil 4:6-7 (be careful means be anxious, for nothing). Take it to GOD in prayer first of all.

Second, pray for your wife that GOD may touch her heart and yours and be mindful that GOD hates divorce. "For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously." - Mal_2:16

"Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder." - Mat_19:6

It is difficult, but that's why you ask GOD for the strength continually to love you wife unconditionally. "Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;" - Eph_5:25
"Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them." - Col 3:19

If GOD would cut off people in The Lord JESUS CHRIST for offending HIM, would any make it to Heaven? That's GOD's mercy. Be merciful also to your wife and exercise patience. May GOD bless you.
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2011
Is she(ur wife) a yoruba woman?
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break by slimyem: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2011
yorke:

Is she(your wife) a yoruba woman?
and what is the need for this??
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2011
slimyem:

and what is the need for this??
Don't pretend as if you don't know what is the need for that.
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break by baskemms: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2011
checking spouse/fiance/boyfriend/girlfriend's text messages or phones records always lead to this! just saying.

@op, sit your wife down and talk with her, and sort out her REAL feelings with you always not around!
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break by Wislet(f): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2011
A HUSBAND calls HIS WIFE & she cuts off the call as soon as she recognized it was him?. I think u already know what is happening with your wife- with her confessing and crying on an earlier occasion. What would make a woman disrespect her husband by sleeping with an ex? @OP, Sorry i wont give any advice. I think u should be man enough to take charge of ur home and life. Are you too soft for ur wife to dare continue with her behaviour even after the confession? Then it is time to man up. Unless she wants to destroy her marriage. Dont accept any nonsense from someone that vowed to be yours forever. If she doesn't want to remain a married woman, she should say so.
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break by ronkebp(f): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2011
^^^^^The Poster did not say that his wife is cheating on him, he only said that the wife has been talking to her ex. I would suggest that you dig deep into the matter first, don't sit back and make assumptions, when you do not have the facts yet. And never make decisions when you are angry.
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break by cooker: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2011
you need a strong evidence to be able to come into conclusion that your wife is cheating, you are suspecting her you maybe right or wrong when she gets back home ask her why she behaved the way she did. have you cheated on her before ? if you have done that then she might be looking for pay back but if you have not cheated then both of you have to talk hearth to hearth find out what the problem is come to a solution that suit you and her best of luck.
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break by Wislet(f): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2011
Not trying to cause them any harm or suggest anything. But it seems it's you guys that can't read in-between lines or just choose to deny the fact that the woman is indeed weak to her ex boyfriend. The earlier he calls her to order and severes ties between them, with her willing to do so, the better for them. Else they are living a lie.
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break by ElmA1(f): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2011
@Poster-Talk to your wife about it.Let her know how you feel about the whole situation on ground.

(1) (Reply)

"Stop Getting Her Angry" / An Absolutely Ground-Breaking Video For Your Family- Thank me later / A Caring Husband Or........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.