Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) (51069 Views)

Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning / Russia Gives Ukrainian Troops At Azovstal steel plant 4pm Today To Surrender / Russia Created A Deepfake Video Of Zelensky Asking Ukrainian Troops To Surrender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by billyG(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
Stephench:

You Israeli asslickers are deluded. What concerns an atheist with Taqqiyah? You never heard because you're blinded by religious affiliation. I hate Islam more than anything else in the world and I believe Islam is a cancer to the world. Religion itself is a disease but Islam is the most infectious of them all - perhaps, Judaism would be as infectious but the fact that they don't have the number and have a doctrine of superiority.

And guess what? My hatred of Islam will not blind me from speaking facts because I'm not emotionally attached to the whole thing. Google the 6 hours war or October war and the operation nickel grass
Israel defeated a whole Egypt backed by Soviet union military personnels,warplanes & tanks... destroyed all their acquired Soviet Mig-23,sorrounded their 3rd army ,sieized d Sinai peninsula & was matching toward Cairo until Egypt begged US to help them call for cease-fire....you are talking of 6hr war....do I need to show you 1973 videos of surrended humiliated defeated egyptian soldiers?
Google is your friend.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by billyG(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
Stephench:

You're obviously completely biased. Look at how you subtly left out the most important events in the war - the Americans. How America negotiated a ceasefire and at the same time planning strikes with Israel etc. Russia didn't get involved initially because though they supplied the Egyptians before the war, they were kicked out of Egypt as a result of some misunderstanding. Had they not intervened, America was ready to wipe Egypt out of the earth. America didn't only send weapon, American special forces and pilots also participated in the war.

The American airlift - the Nickel Grass changed the course of the war. And Egypt attacked the Israeli stronghold and dismantled it in 6 hours - google it. And the arrangement to return all the ceased land was reached in 1973 although it took some time to finalize.
American never sent boots in d war...even how baby IDF defeated 5 arab nations at d same time & thier military strategies are still been studied in American war colleges....only IAF taught USAF that Soviet Mig na paper kites.....even USAF dey learn how best to use Falcons from IAF.

2 Likes

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Sillymoderators: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
billyG:

So na america dey help dem kill,bomb Hamas for gaza?
Do you follow middle east news at all? So yot don't know that America gives Israel military aids and billions of dollars. Without America there is no Israel!
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Stephench: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
billyG:

Israel defeated a whole Egypt backed by Soviet union military personnels,warplanes & tanks... destroyed all their acquired Soviet Mig-23,sorrounded their 3rd army ,sieized d Sinai peninsula & was matching toward Cairo until Egypt begged US to help them call for cease-fire....you are talking of 6hr war....do I need to show you 1973 videos of surrended humiliated defeated egyptian soldiers?
Google is your friend.

So Egypt that lost less than 10 planes lost but Israel that lost over hundred destroyed them? Egypt was not backed by Soviet Union as Egypt and Soviet Union were not in good terms at the time of the invasion - Egypt kicked out Russians from Egypt before the invasion. We all know why Israel had to surrender and why the Russians later got involved. America was all out to destroy Egypt had the Russians not intervened. The record of the largest military airlift made for Israel and how American pilots fought alongside the Israelis is simply the reason.

One on one without outside help, Egypt will clear Israel everyone knows that
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Stephench: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
billyG:

American never sent boots in d war...even how baby IDF defeated 5 arab nations at d same time & thier military strategies are still been studied in American war colleges....only IAF taught USAF that Soviet Mig na paper kites.....even USAF dey learn how best to use Falcons from IAF.

The way Egypt destroyed Israelis in 6 hours is still being studied. The victory was a one off victory and it happens in war. Israel hasn't faired very well in subsequent wars and Israel quickly gave gave Egypt whatever they wanted to ensure that Egypt never engages them in a war ever again - you have internet research these things.

Without America, Israel is no match for Egypt - forget about the 6 day war that's a one off case
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by MrPRevailer(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
huptin:

Keep deceiving yourself, go and establish a mosque in China first. Then try India, Japan, poland etc.

The prophecy you quoted happened about 2000 years ago when the Romans surrounded Jerusalem and burnt it to the ground by the way.

So if it has been fulfilled, why is Israel still compassed about enemies seeking to destroy her, and threatening world war.

So where is this part in the prophesy?
Or what is happening now is not in the Bible?
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by billyG(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Harrisonwo:

Egypt never defeated isreal in those coalition war. The 1973 deal was brokered for isreal to give up Egyptian territories as a condition for peace offering.
When studied properly, isreal never wanted to fight. 5 different time have a peace deal being brought up to settle these Palestine/isreal issues and on those 5 times, isreal accepted the conditions but the Palestinian refused wanting a total eradication of isreal from the middle east.
To me, the permanent solution will be isreal taking over Gaza and giving up the same measurement of land to mainland Palestine and resettling it's people
Which means land?
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by billyG(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
sheriffindy:
Terrorists (Islamists) perpetrating evil in the act of righteousness.

No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself

A day as coming when Muslims will defeat all the Lord's chosen gods(the jews).
He!he!!Allah want to defeat Almighty God grin grin angry angry
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by gassbee: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
billyG:

Why you people dey dull like this? israel & Egypt has peace accords at istrael terms & condition,they will never fight israel,just see how they prevent Palestinians from escaping via d rafah crossing into Egypt or get humanitarian supplies...dem no want Israel trouble...4X beaten 10X afraid.
bros wake up na, am not talking about peace accord here, am talking about the military strength of those 2 countries, those 2 countries alone go wipe out Isreal if US no put hand
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by billyG(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
gassbee:
bros dat was then wen they were using inferior weapons, if those same Arab nations take on Isreal today without US interfering, Isreal wil become history.

Ordinary small Hezbolla say dem wan join this Hamas fight, na so US begin send enough weapons to Isreal, US even send one thier best Strike Carrier station at am near Isreal. US say if them attack Isreal, US say dem go join fight for Isreal for ordinary Hezbola

Bros wat does that tel u, if Isreal was dat strong why US stil wan support Isreal for this war

American carriers are there to prevent expansion of d conflicts...it is only between Israel & Hamas.
U call hizbollah ordinary?they can defeat NA.... Israel can easily wipe out hizbollah but those people use humanshields they cannot fight israel man to man when Israel start with them they will run into their tunnels,only war strategy is shooting rockets into Israel..d conflicts will have more civilians casualties which Israel is avoiding as much as possible.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Microwhy: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
billyG:

More been born abi?and you are mad IDF is killing d more been born.
You people should keep choosing sides..
Ode.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by gassbee: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
billyG:

American carriers are there to prevent expansion of d conflicts...it is only between Israel & Hamas.
U call hizbollah ordinary?they can defeat NA.... Israel can easily wipe out hizbollah but those people use humanshields they cannot fight israel man to man when Israel start with them they will run into their tunnels,only war strategy is shooting rockets into Israel..d conflicts will have more civilians casualties which Israel is avoiding as much as possible.
American carriers are not there mainly to prevent expansion of the conflict, they are also there to fight for Isreal, Hezbolla missles are well within the range of the capital of Isreal Tel Aviv, i bliv u know wat dat means
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by billyG(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
gassbee:
American carriers are not there mainly to prevent expansion of the conflict, they are also there to fight for Isreal, Hezbolla missles are well within the range of the capital of Isreal Tel Aviv, i bliv u know wat dat means
Fight who for Israel?for Hezbollah missiles Israel has d best urban air defence systems apart from iron domes, Israel dey play with them...if he starts with them all those Iranian weapons will be destroyed....they already knows their locations under mosques, hospitals, children schools,crowded neighborhoods...All their fight is to shoot catapults (rockets)...d capital of Israel is Jerusalem if hizbollah shoot missiles to Jerusalem...it will only kill Palestinians in east Jerusalem because d iron dome will ignore it.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by billyG(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
FIRDAUS3:

'I am Israel. I came to a land without a people for a people without a land. Those people who happened to be here, had no right to be here, and my people showed them they had to leave or die, razing 400 Palestinian villages to the ground, erasing their history.

I am Israel. Some of my people committed massacres and later became Prime Ministers to represent me. In 1948, Menachem Begin was in charge of the unit that slaughtered the inhabitants of Deir Yassin, including 100 women and children. In 1953, Ariel Sharon led the slaughter of the inhabitants of Qibya, and in 1982 arranged for our allies to butcher around 2,000 in the refugee camps of Sabra and Shatila.

I am Israel. Carved in 1948 out of 78% of the land of Palestine, dispossessing its inhabitants and replacing them with Jews from Europe and other parts of the world. While the natives whose families lived on this land for thousands of years are not allowed to return, Jews from all over the world are welcome to instant citizenship.

I am Israel. In 1967, I swallowed the remaining lands of Palestine - East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza - and placed their inhabitants under an oppressive military rule, controlling and humiliating every aspect of their daily lives. Eventually, they should get the message that they are not welcome to stay, and join the millions of Palestinian refugees in the shanty camps of Lebanon and Jordan.

I am Israel. I have the power to control American policy. My American Israel Public Affairs Committee can make or break any politician of its choosing, and as you see, they all compete to please me. All the forces of the world are powerless against me, including the UN as I have the American veto to block any condemnation of my war crimes. As Sharon so eloquently phrased it, “We control America”.

I am Israel. I influence American mainstream media too, and you will always find the news tailored to my favor. I have invested millions of dollars into PR representation, and CNN, New York Times, and others have been doing an excellent job of promoting my propaganda. Look at other international news sources and you will see the difference.

I am Israel. You Palestinians want to negotiate “peace!?” But you are not as smart as me; I will negotiate, but will only let you have your municipalities while I control your borders, your water, your airspace and anything else of importance. While we “negotiate,” I will swallow your hilltops and fill them with settlements, populated by the most extremist of my extremists, armed to the teeth. These settlements will be connected with roads you cannot use, and you will be imprisoned in your little Bantustans between them, surrounded by checkpoints in every direction.

I am Israel. I have the fourth strongest army in the world, possessing nuclear weapons. How dare your children confront my oppression with stones, don’t you know my soldiers won’t hesitate to blow their heads off? In 17 months, I have killed 900 of you and injured 17,000, mostly civilians, and have the mandate to continue since the international community remains silent. Ignore, as I do, the hundreds of Israeli reserve officers who are now refusing to carry out my control over your lands and people; their voices of conscience will not protect you.

Iam Israel. You want freedom? I have bullets, tanks, missiles, Apaches and F-16s to obliterate you. I have placed your towns under siege, confiscated your lands, uprooted your trees, demolished your homes, and you still demand freedom? Don’t you get the message? You will never have peace or freedom, because I am Israel.'
- Professor Norman Finkelstein.

Please also read 'The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine', by Israeli history professor and activist Ilan Pappé .

The world has been lied to for 73 years. The Palestinian people are destroyed before our eyes, and many of those who have been shouting loudly, 'Never again', look away.

Please share.
On your mobile, press your finger on an empty part of the text for 2 seconds. The 'select all' and copy and paste options will pop up.
#FreePalestine

https://fb.watch/nVRmr0fsJm/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Let Arab countries if they loves Palestinians give them their large portions of lands to settle far away...if Palestinians have a country close to Israel they can NEVER be peace between them...this I have seen.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by billyG(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
gassbee:
bros wake up na, am not talking about peace accord here, am talking about the military strength of those 2 countries, those 2 countries alone go wipe out Isreal if US no put hand
Which military strength?it is about who has d best military strategies,before those countries will prepare for war, Israel will take d fight to them,premptive strikes like destroying Egypt,Syria,Iraq,Sudan nuclear weapons programs...they have mossad agents in all those hostile countries government dnt you get it?they supply turkey,india with military technologies they can program those weapons to malfunction....war is not about numbers it is about technology....ask Egypt that has more numbers,more tanks,more artilleries,more warplanes why they surrender to IDF?Saddam Hussein thought he had d best weapons in d world look how he end up.
Please stop changing narratives, history don't lie!
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by billyG(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
Stephench:

The way Egypt destroyed Israelis in 6 hours is still being studied. The victory was a one off victory and it happens in war. Israel hasn't faired very well in subsequent wars and Israel quickly gave gave Egypt whatever they wanted to ensure that Egypt never engages them in a war ever again - you have internet research these things.

Without America, Israel is no match for Egypt - forget about the 6 day war that's a one off case
I dey laugh!na this kind foolhardiness made pharaoh & his large armies perish in d red sea.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by billyG(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Stephench:

So Egypt that lost less than 10 planes lost but Israel that lost over hundred destroyed them? Egypt was not backed by Soviet Union as Egypt and Soviet Union were not in good terms at the time of the invasion - Egypt kicked out Russians from Egypt before the invasion. We all know why Israel had to surrender and why the Russians later got involved. America was all out to destroy Egypt had the Russians not intervened. The record of the largest military airlift made for Israel and how American pilots fought alongside the Israelis is simply the reason.

Who be this person that see thing upside down?
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by EagleSquare1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
The Six-Day war was in 1967, not 1948, please. Be informed. Thank you.

huptin:

In 1948, when Isreal was just a day old in their current location, Egypt alongside 5 other arab nations fought Israel, they were soundly defeated in 6 days! No be by mouth, the Jews are blessed.

Turkey and Iran can try it also...no one is holding them. Moslems are known for empty chest beating, no one takes you guys seriously.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Padipadi: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
IDF are just fooling around because of the backings it has.
What is happening now will never happen again.
More Hamas are already born and next strike will be more sophisticated and more brutal.
IDF think the whole thing is about military superior power but its far from it.
[/quote]
Terrorist, old strike. Do your worst. Hamas has kids, vulnerables and Isreal dies too. Let's see who's more blood thirsty.
No this and do not know peace. People like you in Nigeria are being watched. Do anyhow and see anyhow!
Bunch of janjaweêd islamists!
Microwhy:

Maybe you don't understand the meaning of terrorism.
Explain terrorism o!
Let's see if it's not different from what happened in Medina 1500 years ago.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by dnawah(m): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
superlanny:
Israel is determined to wipe out the terrorist Hamas and cleanse them of the cowards who use innocent citizens as shields, now its man vs man, bullet vs bullet, let's see where the cowards will run too now.
that day will never break grin grin grin
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Harrisonwo(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
billyG:

Which means land?

Both give up and exchange lands
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Hsurdluxury: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2023
only cowards surrender

why should hamas surrender?

heroes died only ones

bloody thieves

Africans are waiting for you to come and invade Niger republic

west are thieves,know this and stand up for your rights

they threatened pres tinubu to invade his brothers but west failed with their plans

Africa will become one and our confidence will be restored
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Floky215: 3:52am On Nov 13, 2023
Stephench:

Why are you deliberating lying to yourself?
Where did Egypt got the new anti tank missile they used in the opening phase of the war that enabled them captured the opposite side of the Nile bank where the idf have their camp...?

And for the lost aircraft of the Israeli, its due to the sam batteries provided by USSR, all where taken out when the idf outflank the Egyptian forces in the sinai and landed on Egypt soil, infact the sam batteries where all destroyed by idf tanks shooting from the Egyptian side of the nile...!!

These things are all the public domain, infact USSR was their backbone and other Arabs countries who couldn’t join the war gave USSR blank cheques for amour, equipments and maintenance for all the Arab countries participatingin war, some as far as Morocco where donatingblood for their fellow Arabs moslem brothers at the war front...!!

USSR was the singular reason Egypt scored the initial victory before Israel rout them and got across the Nile into Egypt...!! Infact the war ended on the Egyptian soil...!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) / Hurricane Irma : Sucks Ocean Away From Florida And Bahamas Beaches / Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.