Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,123 members, 7,863,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Please Help Me, Not With Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me, Not With Money (461 Views)

What's Your Experience With Money Lending/Borrowing? / Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, Not With Money by oogustin101(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
Good afternoon everyone, trust you day is going well. Let me cut straight to the chase, i really need help and that's why I'm posting this, the help I'm looking for is not in monetary form though. I understand everyone has been going through so much with this current situation of economy and i included. So I've decided to learn some digital skills, I've found some channels to learn too but the issue i have right now is laptop. Although i have a laptop but the battery backup is zero. All I'm asking for is for a good samaritan to help me with the laptop battery replacement or if maybe you have a small laptop you're not needing anymore and that you can give out, please help me with it. Please help me please!! You don't have to give me money for the replacement, you can buy it yourself. My location is Ibadan. Thank you all and God bless!
Re: Please Help Me, Not With Money by oogustin101(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
Pic

Re: Please Help Me, Not With Money by KiNg0G: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
How is this not monetary?

Your not truthful to yourself
Re: Please Help Me, Not With Money by KiNg0G: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
oogustin101:
Good afternoon everyone, trust you day is going well. Let me cut straight to the chase, i really need help and that's why I'm posting this, the help I'm looking for is not in monetary form though. I understand everyone has been going through so much with this current situation of economy and i included. So I've decided to learn some digital skills, I've found some channels to learn too but the issue i have right now is laptop. Although i have a laptop but the battery backup is zero. All I'm asking for is for a good samaritan to help me with the laptop battery replacement or if maybe you have a small laptop you're not needing anymore and that you can give out, please help me with it. Please help me please!! You don't have to give me money for the replacement, you can buy it yourself. My location is Ibadan. Thank you all and God bless!
what's the cost of the battery replacement
Re: Please Help Me, Not With Money by oogustin101(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
KiNg0G:
what's the cost of the battery replacement
Around 15k i think, but you don't have to give me the money sir. You can buy the battery and give it to me.
Re: Please Help Me, Not With Money by KiNg0G: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
oogustin101:

Around 15k i think, but you don't have to give me the money sir. You can buy the battery and give it to me.
I am in the south. You will go to the store tomorrow and ask for the exact price.
I thought it's something 5 to 10 can do
And also prove that the laptop is with you and actually works
Re: Please Help Me, Not With Money by oogustin101(m): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
KiNg0G:
I am in the south. You will go to the store tomorrow and ask for the exact price.
I thought it's something 5 to 10 can do
And also prove that the laptop is with you and actually works
Okay sir, will do that tomorrow and get back to you immediately. About the proof, i can show you everything on video call
Re: Please Help Me, Not With Money by KiNg0G: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
oogustin101:

Okay sir, will do that tomorrow and get back to you immediately. About the proof, i can show you everything on video call
Alright
Quote me when you at the store tomorrow, I would also like to speak with the seller.

I am always here on naira 24/7

10k my limit pls.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, Not With Money by oogustin101(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
KiNg0G:

Alright
Quote me when you at the store tomorrow, I would also like to speak with the seller.

10k my limit pls.
Okay thank you very much sir, God bless
Re: Please Help Me, Not With Money by KiNg0G: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
oogustin101:

Okay thank you very much sir, God bless
Name?
Re: Please Help Me, Not With Money by oogustin101(m): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
KiNg0G:

Name?
Bolaji
Re: Please Help Me, Not With Money by KiNg0G: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
oogustin101:

Bolaji
ok, take care
Re: Please Help Me, Not With Money by Mhizzard(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
KiNg0G:

Alright

10k my limit pls.
it seems you are a good samaritan,cus this is the second post am withness where you intend to help those that are needy
Re: Please Help Me, Not With Money by oogustin101(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
Mhizzard:

it seems you are a good samaritan,cus this is the second post am withness where you intend to help those that are needy
Yes he is and God almighty will always bless him

(1) (Reply)

How Much Are You Crossing Over To Year 2024 With? / Struggling Family Man Set To Marry Second Wife After Receiving N50K Gift / Akure Home Teaching Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.