Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London (2314 Views)

Ukrainian Soldier Patrolling Chernobyl Says Deaths In Russia's War Are 'catastro / Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO / BREAKING: #endsars Brutality, Reform Police Now — Trump Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by SWaccomodator: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
Allah Akbar don dey collect oyibo town o

😂😂😂

Sweden has been conquered!

Sharia patrols police the streets and harass Swedish women who are not acting or dressing in accordance with Islamic law.

Sharia patrols exist in all nations with large Muslim populations.

Sharia Police patrol the streets of London, harass women, gays, & non-muslims while threatening the overthrow of the UK & U.S. Governments!

https://twitter.com/AmyMek/status/1612683308797956097?t=eHJu8T8OVy5ZUtXPpDDF7A&s=19

Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by press9jatv: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hmm 🤔

3 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by misreal(m): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
UNA neva see anything

3 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by JASONjnr(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Threatens to overthrow the government..... With possibly jihadists and suicide bombers

Now, I will not even cough because, America is known for Intruding into people's affairs.... I will like to see how this turns out.... Serving them the exact dose of nonsense they serve other people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by Shijawesss: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Stupid whites mk dem dey dere dey form atheists and people wey no send ,.

Soon dem go see shege...
Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by JPmore: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Muslim a religion of peace without tolerance,

Islam will finally destroy this world

14 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by nelronaldo(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
This is how they collected that land years back and now they are shouting free Palestine

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by CodeTemplar: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Lol. The flat earth inhabitants are going places.
Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by SWaccomodator: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Shijawesss:
Stupid whites mk dem dey dere dey form atheists and people wey no send ,.

Soon dem go see shege...

Go to Gaza and show your power oga

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by SWaccomodator: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
press9jatv:
Hmm 🤔

Allakubomb
Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by flokii: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
When Oyibo people wan get sense?.. don't they see how Isrealis are rough handling them?
Muslims no like peace and are always looking for means to be dominant everywhere they go. In the workplace, society everywhere, it's obvious.

7 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by nedu666: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
Stupid oyibo people. They can't try this shit in America.
Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by Danisaint112(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
hehehe cheesy

If this is true just know say na small thing E remain before bomb go start to go off for UK. May God protect my family members over there. That's just my prayer.

One of my MUM'S Aunt Who have stayed there for over 30 yrs was just telling us recently that it has never been this bad and definitely wasn't like this in the 90's.

Like in almost every street you pass on a busy day you see men on Jalamiyah. Children of Ismail go soon try to take over UK.

But I trust the BRITS to put them in their place with time. I'm sure they are even tired of them by now.

10 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by Miracle2020: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
Na me give them VISA? The moment you give them 1 metre they will start looking for 5 meters then later they start claiming your land. Israel is doing the work while Sweden and UK are doing mumu. Very soon those terrorists will takeover your country.
The Islamic religion hide under the canopy of democracy in order to hurt you guys. No terrorist deserves to enjoy democracy.
The moment you start having 10% of your population to be Muslim then you should know that you are in serious trouble.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by obiekunie01: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
50 years from now, wetin happen to IRAN go happen to UK and Sweden.

go mark am!

5 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by SWaccomodator: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
Danisaint112:
hehehe cheesy

If this is true just know say na small thing E remain before bomb go start to go off for UK. May God protect my family members over there. That's just my prayer.

One of my MUM'S Aunt Who have stayed there for over 30 yrs was just telling us recently that it has never been this bad and definitely wasn't like this in the 90's.

Like in almost every street you pass on a busy day you see men on Jalimiyah. Children of Ismail go soon try to take over UK.

But I trust the BRITS to put them in their place with time. I'm sure they are even tired of them by now.

This was how the took over turkey and Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by ConfidentialDoc: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
obiekunie01:
50 years from now, wetin happen to IRAN go happen to UK and Sweden.

go mark am!

Not up to 50 years...
Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by SWaccomodator: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Not up to 50 years...

France is gone already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by Pigstormentor: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Same Idiots will be shouting.. IGBOs want to annex ND Oyel...and those fools will believe them.

This is typical Yaribaaa piglets and Almajiri pigs behavior

4 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by spagettiluv: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
Peace dies anywhere Islam grows

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by Rahkman: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
Lol propaganda, sharia police ke, this right wingers and their paranoia
Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by ojobek: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
SWaccomodator:

This was how the took over turkey and Afghanistan
and spain
Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by DyingFetus: 4:40am On Oct 31, 2023
That's they get when they allow mass immigration of muslims easy and tough for Africans

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by LeopardX: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2023
JPmore:
Muslim a religion of peace without tolerance,

Islam will finally destroy this world
You may not believe it, but it's gonna be the other way around.
Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by LeopardX: 10:43am On Oct 31, 2023
If true, I'm happy about the development.
To me, God sent the Muslims to end the western civilization which has enslaved Africa and made them dependent on their systems.

Personally, I see these islamists as anti-civilization agents lol.

While Europe and the west struggle to contain their madness, Africa will wriggle free from their grip and find its own path. Maybe 100 years from now.

Even the corrupt politicians from here won't be able to flee there anymore so they'll be forced to develop their homeland. Amen.
Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by LeopardX: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2023
nedu666:
Stupid oyibo people. They can't try this shit in America.
Bullets would have flying right, left and center.
Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by Deltancapo: 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Not up to 50 years...

Happening now
Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by Deltancapo: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
Pigstormentor:
Same Idiots will be shouting.. IGBOs want to annex ND Oyel...and those fools will believe them.

This is typical Yaribaaa piglets and Almajiri pigs behavior

Niger Delta was first before Igbo Biafra what happened
Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by Deltancapo: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
LeopardX:
If true, I'm happy about the development.
To me, God sent the Muslims to end the western civilization which has enslaved Africa and made them dependent on their systems.

Personally, I see these islamists as anti-civilization agents lol.

While Europe and the west struggle to contain their madness, Africa will wriggle free from their grip and find its own path. Maybe 100 years from now.

Even the corrupt politicians from here won't be able to flee there anymore so they'll be forced to develop their homeland. Amen.

100 years from now or it's happening already
Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by victory36(m): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
This is what happens when you are promoting'multiculturalism' . This is why I respect Japan and Korea for not giving in to pressure to accept mass immigration.
Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by LeopardX: 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Deltancapo:

100 years from now or it's happening already
It is not yet a full blown development.
The goal of the western nations is to get the children of Muslim immigrants from the middle east to adopt progressive and civilized ideals. Whether they will succeed or fail, is what we'll find out decades from now.

However, Educated Subsaharan (Black) African Muslims I believe don't have any issues. They will adapt easily, Just like a black christian relocating to the majority Muslim or atheist countries will not have problem too. We know how to use our brain in unfamiliar environments.
Re: Sharia Police Now Patrolling In Sweden And London by Pigstormentor: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
Idiot mumu...what is IGBO BIAFRA? Do you know where i am from?? angry

Deltancapo:

Niger Delta was first before Igbo Biafra what happened

(1) (Reply)

Aghan War Cost The Us $300 Million Daily [the Annual Budget Of Zimbabwe, Niger] / Happy Independence Day Ghana! / Since We All Admit We Hate White People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.