Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus (66308 Views)

Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat / Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by ggood: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2023
Happie Boyz Deported to Nigeria from Cyprus

Happie Boys deported to Nigeria from Cyprus, they arrived in Nigeria last night and are in one hotel in Utako, Abuja

Olรณyรจ T.D Esq @BolanleCole (Twitter)

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Dreal1247: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2023
Deported to Nigeria and are in one hotel in Abuja almost sounds ironical. Deportees seldom have cash on them. How were they able to secure a hotel room as deportees? I think there is a need for some explanations here.

264 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2023
I said it that time that we can't keep rewarding people who did the wrong as it will simply amount to a waste

319 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by magoo10(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2023
Three qualities a man should possess in life humility, humility, humility.it is not easy but will definitely take you far in life.

455 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by MrBiGGEST(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2023
But these boys are stupid Oh lipsrsealed

294 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by OBTOREPA(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2023
How has the mighty fallen?
Never you bite the finger that feeds you.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by KingMack(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2023
Welcome home son's..try to be productive or else this harsh economy go zo deal with una ehn nobody go even look una faze!!! Na only una matter go jus dey fly uppandan ๐Ÿ˜”

154 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by 1shortblackboy: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
I said it that time that we can't keep rewarding people who did the wrong as it will simply amount to a waste
๐Ÿ’ฏ agreed

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by victorclean(f): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2023
Foolishness at times is worst than sickness. How in the world?. See a wonderful opportunity wasted.

188 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Mogajunior(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2023
cool

They brought this upon themselves. Nigeria at the moment is not where anyone wants to return to.

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Ekakamba: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2023
Walahi, that one pain me that time sha. Come be like say some of these helpers na clout chasers. Good thing be say the helper and helpee grin don learn.

MICHEALADEX:

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by sukkot: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2023
shocked jesus christ of umunede shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Keepamsafe: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2023
G

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by GanagiBitrus: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Welcome home to Renewed Shege Hope.

From Grass to Glory,
From Glory back to Grass. smiley

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by nairalee(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2023
See ehn forget. Naija no good o agreed but not some countries like Cyprus. Congrats happie boys

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Biwava: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Xwizard: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Welcome
so what now ? from grace to sand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Kizyte(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Lessons: Stay humble, even when you seem to have made it.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by JohnsonEmma(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Join our $50 to $500 or $100 to $1000 Binary trading challenge

To register and get 50% bonus, click this link
https://po8.cash/smart/Q9zLznGezxqLZc

After registering and depositing... Send me a DM with your UID @Edjohnson1 to be added to the group on telegram
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Inobeyourmate: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2023
End of the road ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Tonididdyx: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Okpari

... Nigerians are not wicked people, they will still get epp

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by sofeo(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Alright then.

Another chance for them to start afresh and correct their mistakes.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by eepeepook: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2023
We'll finally hear word.

9 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Throwback: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Chicken Republic still dey hire security guards?

Some people are not destined for great exploits.

Just put them nearby to food and watch them dance.

Being co-travellers would only lead them on the road to perdition. Their only chance to better themselves is if they go their separate ways.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by maxiuc(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by LegallyBlunt: 9:47am On Oct 31, 2023
cry

In some of the videos I watched of these boys, the fair one was mostly making the rules and determining steps they should take. He was more outspoken than the other one and seemed more exposed. In some cases, he was proud and boastful.

These boys got help millions of others only dream of. In a matter of months, they've wasted it. What happens next? Back to dancing and opening doors? This current Naija is a backbender!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by OkCornel(m): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2023
Oh well
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Noerection: 9:47am On Oct 31, 2023
Another 2 ungrateful IPOB terrorists down

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Greenfaces: 9:47am On Oct 31, 2023
OMO X 100000000000000000!!!!

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by SAMBARRY: 9:47am On Oct 31, 2023
grin

This karma fast pass cooking indomie noodles o

grin

Make them too understand the consequences of ingratitude,lousiness and disrespect on social media

I don't care how promiscuous your pastor is, whoever that feeds you or has given you a ladder to climb up,they are not the people you should ever in your life dishonour.

People that you should never dishonour no matter how uneducated, unrefined or badly behaved they are

1.your parents
2.your teachers
3.religious leaders/pastors that you have learnt from wherein their teachings have given you the platform to have a better life
3people who have helped you in the past to get to where you are presently.even as small as the person that gave you โ‚ฆ100 to enter Okada to go for your job interview before you got the job

I remember when I was a student.i had this hairdresser,I can never forget her.this woman will pay for the food I eat before I go to school,when I came to that community,she provided a home for me to stay.do you think I can ever forget her.yes she might be illiterate but she is one of the people God has sent to me to be part of my helpers.the least I can do is honour her whenever I see her.again my pastors.God bless daddy Oyedepo,olukoya,Joshua Selman, Matthew ashimolowo and pastor fatoyinbo.Gid has used them to open my eyes to certain knowledge and information that I didn't know before and has transformed me into a better person character wise which has opened opportunity for me to the glory of God,you think if they ever at some point make mistakes,I will disrespect them? I will pray for them and if I have cloth and I'm around them,I will cover their unclothedness.but I trust my generation.they will be the first to bring out their camera phones to take pictures and gloat

68 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja Zoo Wears Disappointing Look, 20 Years After Inauguration / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.