Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months (21389 Views)

My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss / N-power: 3 Reasons Why Most N-power Volunteers Were Not Paid Their Backlogs / This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
Antoeni:
He Bought The Car From a Distress or Stranded Seller
How do I know...but he bought a car
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by YourGFsnatcher: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sunisonflex39:
Good morning everyone, I don't know if most of you remember me how I was all over nairaland begging for job sometimes last year..

So I gate crashed to this firm around Port Harcourt were I stay, submitted hard copies of my small documents and was called for interview four days letter.it is a bottling a water factory firm owned by one man.
There was no offer letter, we were just sent an SMS to resume work on so and so .

I was asked to resume 7.30 to 6pm on a salary of 25k per month..for the first month, I was paid half with the excuse that company was not going well as per sales, the second month I was not paid atol with two other guys that resumed same time as me but oga was just giving us 300 naira each for TP,we thought he is generous, because we were expecting double Salary by the month end since we didn't get our previous salary.

It got to the third month which is this month, the three of us went to the lady that does HR and complained to her, she said we should take our complaint to the boss.

The next day, the man came to work with a new ride..Lexus saloon car, how did I know it was a new car? He called his friend on phone and we overheard him telling his friend to come to his office and see the new car he got..

Letter that day after work which was Friday, I and the three other guys met him and said we have not been paid for like 3 months sir, the man cuts in and said don't we see how the country is, that if we are tired we should go..

Since Friday I and the two other guys left the work.and still planning on what to do on him.

I know the country is bad, but we should not try to take advantage of job seekers just because you feel they look desperate..

Right now my head is just full..
He's a wicked,selfish boss. Simple
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by M0M0SHIKI: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
Put salt for him fuel tank, pour the whole satchet inside
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by hustler2828: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
Emmexguy123:
Remove 3 tyres from his new car.
Tell him it's your salary.

Nairalanders are behind you in case of any
Gbas Gbos

Don't do this, please. You will only end up in a police cell, with your salaries not yet paid or even sufficient for a police case.

If the company or it's HR has a social media presence, call them out on those social media pages, and active FB groups. Make the story go viral and cover your OpSec.

That year I harassed my wicked boss and his wife's phone lines anonymously by flooding their lines with text messages and calls from various numbers. She thought her phone had a virus, they formatted their phones on 3 occasions, but still, she was receiving almost 1000 text messages and calls in 4 hours or less. Body tell them that year.
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Mosba: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
Consider that as your own quota of sacrifice for the company to move forward. Every Nigerian is sacrificing so that our leaders can acquire multi million naira SUVs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chigozie321:

All these wahala for 25k? Well, if you can do freelance marketing for N40k plus other incentives in Portharcourt. DM me
Sent you a mail sir
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by FireUpNow(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
Your boss s a politician. You better look for something to be doing as side hustle because times are tough now oo
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Blitzking: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sunisonflex39:
Good morning everyone, I don't know if most of you remember me how I was all over nairaland begging for job sometimes last year..

So I gate crashed to this firm around Port Harcourt were I stay, submitted hard copies of my small documents and was called for interview four days letter.it is a bottling a water factory firm owned by one man.
There was no offer letter, we were just sent an SMS to resume work on so and so .

I was asked to resume 7.30 to 6pm on a salary of 25k per month..for the first month, I was paid half with the excuse that company was not going well as per sales, the second month I was not paid atol with two other guys that resumed same time as me but oga was just giving us 300 naira each for TP,we thought he is generous, because we were expecting double Salary by the month end since we didn't get our previous salary.

It got to the third month which is this month, the three of us went to the lady that does HR and complained to her, she said we should take our complaint to the boss.

The next day, the man came to work with a new ride..Lexus saloon car, how did I know it was a new car? He called his friend on phone and we overheard him telling his friend to come to his office and see the new car he got..

Letter that day after work which was Friday, I and the three other guys met him and said we have not been paid for like 3 months sir, the man cuts in and said don't we see how the country is, that if we are tired we should go..

Since Friday I and the two other guys left the work.and still planning on what to do on him.

I know the country is bad, but we should not try to take advantage of job seekers just because you feel they look desperate..

I will bomb that car if any boss try that rubbish with me and will make sure he is inside
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Expanse2020(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
Is he mad or something
Igbo man no get conscience
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by rickleye: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sunisonflex39:

The other two guys are getting agitated..I told them to calm down a bit..

It’s just ludicrous for the dude to owe you salary and then to add insult to injury present a brand new vehicle right before your eyes !!!
Daring you to do your worst!

Good luck but ain’t no way I am not taking a piece of that vehicle and moving on !
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by 3ice9ce: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

What if the company has a CCTV camera that captures the act? What if the man dies? What if others snitch on him to curry favor from oga?

Don't tell others your plan.

Someone who can't pay his workers can't have CCTV. Na pure water company.
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nothing u can do about it. Jus move on. Life is a bìtch
i know undecided
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Reference(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hmm....you are in good company.

The Legislators have equally bought themselves billions of naira worth of vehicles while paying scant attention to the economy or the citizens living under the cudgel.

So it is a Nigerian thing. We operate a feudal system of existence and if you are like me and do not see anything wrong with the Legislators lapping it up, then I am sorry, your boss is right to so what he pleases and if.you are not satisfied..... go to court.

..... oh, I heard the judges so the same thing..... oh well....pray to God....as Nigerians who vote in bad leaders always advice.
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Ijaya123: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
I’m pretty sure the boss is one of the Obidients shouting “All eyes on the judiciary “

Very irresponsible lots

1 Like

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
3ice9ce:

Don't tell others your plan.

Someone who can't pay his workers can't have CCTV. Na pure water company.
Bottled water Sir
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by fuck419: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
Na End Time Boss

They live to intimidate and cause people pain while they spend so much on drinks, hotels, cars, travelling and beaches.

God must punish them!
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by TruthsFM: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sunisonflex39:

he’s a clueless and wicked boss
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Addme: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
Mine that is delayed salary is even better then.
This owing of salaries has become rampant this days. It shall be well.
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by KennethEnyi(m): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
Maybe u low on ur boss's priority list na🤣

1 Like

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by pendusky(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
I don’t care whether you’re being paid or not, I’m just concerned about the peanut 25k salary undecided

I mean, Do people really do 25k salary job in this country Or they are just joking about it and to make things worst they even pay their workers the nonsense salary without owning them undecided

If you are earning such amounts and you approach me you’re just wasting your time. I will even help you chop the peanut salary you’re earning without any remorse undecided

May God help all you broke and struggling men!!
Shior!!

Unfortunate girl...

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Faposky95: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
Truth, confront the owner if you can with your mind.
Is there any way you make side gains.....?!
If it's kinda lucrative, keep your earns and scope on a low.....you may never know.
Something is in the offing.....
...or else...drown the whole place if possible.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Wkaay(m): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
He was saving for the car
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Bahamas95(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
Some people don't deserve to live amongst humans, your so-called boss is one of them. I can't just imagine how an employer will be owing workers that peanut salary......25k that won't even be enough to cook two pots of soup.

When something bad happens to him tomorrow he'll be blaming innocent village people.......Karma is real.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Timothy89(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
I don’t care whether you’re being paid or not, I’m just concerned about the peanut 25k salary undecided

I mean, Do people really do 25k salary job in this country Or they are just joking about it and to make things worst they even pay their workers the nonsense salary without owning them undecided

If you are earning such amounts and you approach me you’re just wasting your time. I will even help you chop the peanut salary you’re earning without any remorse undecided

Shior!!

your dad is not even earning that much when he mistakenly brought you to this earth on pleasure sex

a lot of psychiatric patient in the feminism circle

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Xox1945(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
That your boss is your enemy treat him as one
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by NaijaphiliaBlog: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sorry about your situation Bro.

There is light at the end of the tunnel, and you shall surely come back to testify.

Check out multiple job opportunities below:

CHECK:
www.nairaland.com/7851192/thread-job-seekers

SUBSCRIBE:
www.nairaland.com/blog

FOLLOW:
www.twitter.com/naijaphiliablog
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by wanted222(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
You are a very stupid lady God i dont know that this kind of stupid ladies still exist i thought they all died long time ago
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Nice2023(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

Can I date u...I earn close to 3m per month but it fluctuates.

I can take care of u.
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by isaiahusman: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
leave that place
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
NaijaphiliaBlog:
Sorry about your situation Bro.

There is light at the end of the tunnel, and you shall surely come back to testify.

Check out multiple job opportunities below:

CHECK:
www.nairaland.com/7851192/thread-job-seekers

SUBSCRIBE:
www.nairaland.com/blog

FOLLOW:
www.twitter.com/naijaphiliablog
Thank you
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

Why the bitterness, sister...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ELIZADE University Recruiting In Several Positions / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland / Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.