Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ (28306 Views)

Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ / Naira Begins Recovery After Float, Closes At ₦‎664/$ At I&E Window / Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by sonnie10: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
didymario7:
The problem remains supply. FG don't earn enough $$ that is the koko. If they had enough they don't need to sell at black market rate. All they need to do is flood the official channels with enough supply of $$ and those who resort to BDCs for the $$ would rather buy from FG. That way they starve the black market of buyers and if they can starve the black market of buyers, they can dictate the price of fx.

Exactly. Even the FG has said it openly that there is a heavy backlog in their obligations to meet dollar demand.
What that means is that they don’t have the dollar right now.
Also, there was news that foreign banks were rejecting letter of credit from Nigeria due to non fulfillment. That should tell people a lot.
Moreover, would they even be going about borrowing if the dollar was available? In addition, other issues also put heavy pressure on earnings.
A country that is servicing debt in dollars with almost 90 percent of their earnings. What else is left?

4 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by megamank(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:
[b]Please this is not the price on parallel market oo

No go meet any Aboki to sell dollar for you at 993 They’ll stab you immediately

Dollar still dey $1380 for Aboki hand oo

How far na? A brother needs help urgently o… any hope for me? If e de your body as you just said I go need anything Abeg…
Palm pay or OPay 7033373415
Ofomola .E

Just like I said if una like make una vote rubbish e go favor me pass una since una no wan get sense leave tribalism

I’m stacking bitcoin on my private wallet almost every two two days

Make economy dey spoil make Naira dey fall e dey favor me

Check the date two times coins on 28th and one received 4am this morning and you can see the name Taylor

Wahala for who no dey get dollars

LeoDeking and Yarimo make una lower una pride beg me money I go give una 200k each right now. No DM just quote this post and drop account I’ll run it at POS

If I complain una go call me chief wailer, that I’m jobless that’s why I’m always online, that I’ll wail tire

I go smile look people wey I fit feed their generation with one month bitcoin

Tinubu till 2098[/b]
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by Paulblessing1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:
Please this is not the price on parallel market oo

Just like I said if una like make una vote rubbish e go favor me pass una since una no wan get sense leave tribalism

Check the date two times coins on 28th and one received 4am this morning and you can see the name Taylor

LeoDeking and Yarimo make una lower una pride beg me money I go give una 200k each right now. No DM just quote this post and drop account I’ll run it at POS

If I complain una go call me chief wailer, that I’m jobless that’s why I’m always online, that I’ll wail tire

Tinubu till 2098
opay
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kcfresh2103:
993 is record low? Abi I no read am well

Yes, that is a record low at the official NAFEM window.

So, you think it is the parallel aka black market rate abi?
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
Record low?
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by Gboom: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:

Tinubu till 2098
You get bitcoin and you are still frustrated with your comments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by Sleekfingers: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by Taylor94: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
yarimo:
chairman Stop wasting your time, Taylor94 depends on free bonus data to browse

I never said I was doing giveaway I only mentioned two persons

But since una think say na joke oya naa I no worry again
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by reddingtonblack: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
happney65:
Anybody noticed those Bulabalu supporters no longer say this statement again

"This government shall favour me and my family"

Iya ti je ori awon werey. grin

When we told them his administration will be worst than that of Buhari they were saying otherwise

Are you leaving outside the administration or is Life more better for you than you.

We all listened to Atiku and Peter Obi campaign and most of the things they promised to do like float the naira and remove fuel subsidy are things Tinubu administration have done so far .. the question is does Atiku and Peter obi come off of like personalities with plan B to salvage the economy situation, there is a reason why Atiku is a serial loser

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
happney65:
Anybody noticed those Bulabalu supporters no longer say this statement again

"This government shall favour me and my family"

Iya ti je ori awon werey. grin

When we told them his administration will be worst than that of Buhari they were saying otherwise

Honestly, this government is favoring me and my family.
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by Teeklef(m): 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
yarimo:
chairman Stop wasting your time, Taylor94 depends on free bonus data to browse
😂
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by cheesmooth(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:
[b]Please this is not the price on parallel market oo

I need money 💰 if you can send to me

Tinubu till 2098[/b]
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by Greenfaces: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:

Tinubu till 2098
Howfa na me I don humble nao. Do me the 100k na
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by Fearyourcreator: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
treesun:

What do you expect from someone with HALF BAKED education!
Half baked with first class... werey leleyi oo
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by Tohmey(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:
993 is record low.
May God have mercy
The thing don choke I & E Price don aproach black market Naira don die kpata kpata. . . Anyone having savings in naira by now i pity the person
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by VULCAN(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
Lollz.

KingOfAmebo:

As in, I dey even try tag the below agbadorians but hunger no fit let dem get strength to reply grin grin grin grin

During campaign dem no let us hear word, now shege don dey shegelize dem dem silent grin grin grin

Funny things is we the Obidients were already prepared for the worse and cannot be shegelized but agbadorians carry all their hope put on Tinubu, guy man never spend one year agbadorians don dey complain grin grin grin grin

I fit even vote for Tinubu during next election so that the shege banza dan iska go extend more and more as dem no wan get sense...grin grin grin grin

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
Tinubuwins2023e
Felimax
Yamiriflathead
Pityoobi
IpobAntidote
Wagwanbrethren
Putinofrussia

;
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by alimiadedayo1: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:

Tinubu till 2098
hello can you teach me how to trade bitcoin
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by Bjkhaleed(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:

Tinubu till 2098

Palmpay

Bless you bro...
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by franktech(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
Here we are. I am glad that my finances is bulletproof. It is just a pity how innocent people are suffering because of some ethnic bigots that voted a dead man to power. May they that voted this man suffer the most.
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by Chioma1989: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2023
Mehn, making any payments in foreign currency this time will be a herculean task. Most banks have stopped Form M.
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by Ntipia: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
Propaganda Marchant at their wickedness best.
Don't go and argue nonsense with Aboki he will commot your front teeth
Tinubu is a criminal and a propaganda Marchant.
You can't rule with lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by sedIoyol(m): 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
Naira will be getting to 1600 soon
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by Katier00(f): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kcfresh2103:
go school you no gree and now you dey disgrace yourself

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by 123papas(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
FG should clear all domiciliary accs
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by Josephkabila12: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:

Tinubu till 2098
dis mumu don craze already
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by todugo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Built2last:
Tinubu is working
😂😂
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by micxwell(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
alt3r3g0:

How did this "many people" get the billions? That is the corruption that must be addressed.

The fall is also making legit earners lose faith in the value of naira and would rather dollarize, thank keep savings in naira.

I know someone that was doing this way back as from 2016.
That person will be very gallant.
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by maasoap(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
safarilove:
Dollar will soon be our local currency.. Even for counter, people are now either withdrawing or depositing dollars
The foundation of APC is too faulty..the change they brought is not a good change..the results speak for itself!
And you are too dull to realise that those are the part of the problem? Bad leaders, unpatriotic followers, matchmaked from heaven. grin grin grin
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by MadarasBlade(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
123papas:
FG should clear all domiciliary accs

Animal, you ought to be displayed in the zoo, because a human being can't be this ignorant or wicked.
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by rinzaugustine: 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:

Tinubu till 2098
nobody voted Tinubu. Mahmoud gave him all the votes he needed
Re: Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ by Freethinker87: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kcfresh2103:

I&E window was trading at N773 but it has now fallen to N993. Analysts are predicting N1,100 in the coming months. The parallel market will be approaching N2,000 by then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity / What Is Fuel Subsidy? / You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.