Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Amazing Johnson-episode 18-20 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Amazing Johnson-episode 18-20 (264 Views)

Amazing Johnson-episode 11-13 / Amazing Johnson-episode 8-10 / Amazing Johnson-episode 4-7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Johnson-episode 18-20 by allioluwatosin6: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
EPISODE 18
Austin Black Apartment
'He stood up shocked as he received a call'
Conversation
Caller: helloo sir, is this Mr Michael Goodswill Okafor
Austin: yes... please, who is this??
Caller: this is Doctor Anthony.... calling from Everton Hospital, your sister with the name Princess Adaora Okafor was involved in a ghastly accident, the driver that drove the truck that hit them is in police custody right now.
'Austin staggered when he heard what the doctor said'
Austin: where is Everton Hospital:
Doctor Anthony: kilom 4. Isolo b.stop, Apapa Lagos....
Austin: Okay sir.... I will be right there in few minutes 'he answered with tears'
Austin: you this crazy guy...... so you think punishing me through my sister is the best way to revenge right..... fool, do you think I killed your wife and kid..... true that I hated you because you had my secret but I'm not crazy like you, I only planted a tracking system inside your car and not a bomb.....you fool!! 'He confessed bitterly'

At the Airport
'Fred was shown coming out of the outboarding section inside the Airport' . 'He boarded an uber while they gently drove out to the main road, Fred view his mobile phone....only for him to discovered he had missed calls on his Nigeria line... 'he dialed the number back'
Conversation
Fred: Hello..... who is this pls, I saw your missed call like thrice on my phone..
Caller: yeah... have been trying to reach your line for the past few months
Fred: oooh really..... hope no issue
Caller: I have an important document of you with me and if you don't want me to surrender it to the police and implicate your boss.. pls let's met at super food, Victoria island tomorrow morning by 10:00am.
'Fred couldn't resist when he heard boss'
Fred: I hope this is not about money or extortion..... i don't have shi-shi to give anyone
Caller: this is not about money.... it's about your boss and if you care about him... you will show up.
Fred: meet you there by 10:00am
Everton Hospital
'Amazing, Edward, Mike with other colleagues and superior of GTS got the shocking news as well.....they stood as they watched her being rolled out of the theatre ward'
Scene switched to Doctor's office
Doctor Anto(female): her condtion right now is okay... we ran a scan to check for her blood tissue and maybe it was internal... and to God be the glory... she's perfectly fine internally but she sustained a fracture on her right leg which called for open reduction and internal fixation 'ORIF'...... details about the surgery will be discuss with you asap... 'She wrote something on a paper' kindly make payment for her drugs and also the cost of this surgery is 1.5million naira... and here is the scan of the fracture......'she handed the papers to him '
Austin: Okay ma, pls can I see her right now
Doctor: yes you can, but please be careful... she just came out of the theatre room....I would advise you to stay outside...
Austin: Thank you doctor... 'he moved out of the doctor's office and walked through a staircase that led to the second floor'
'Austin moved towards Edward whom was standing at the entrance of the theatre room'
Austin: 'he whispered quietly ' what happened Did he hit her?? , what transpired between them ' his eyeballs were red as he had cried all night'
Edward: I don't know what transpired between them, the last thing I knew was that they had an argument and I heard that she angrily moved out of the hall without packing her bags... even the security men tried to stopped her but she refused.....
Austin: have you seen Desmond around
Edward: the last time I saw him was at GTS 'Glorious Talent Show.....what's happening between you and Desmond Who are you ' He faced Austin as he questioned him'
'Austin moves out gently to avoid any other question from Edward '

EPISODE 19
Super-Food Restaurant
'Two personalities identified to be Fred and a lady were shown exchanging pleasantries....
Fred: Goooood morning ma 'he greeted as he sat adjacent her
Lady: hello Fred ' she handed his wallet to him'
Fred: 'he stretched his hands to receive the wallet' Thanks... but how on earth did I misplace this thing?? 'He said while directing his question to his wallet'
Lady: you forgot this wallet here 3month ago...
Fred: yea yea yea.......I can recall now....don t mind me, I have this syndrome of forgetting things easily... Thank God I didn't forget myself.....'he said with smile'
Lady: 'she brought out her I.d card' i am inspector Anjola from Onikan police station, Ikoyi... Mr Fredrick I will like to know the relationship that exist between you and Mr Michael Goodswill Okafor??
Fred: pls I'm sorry.... i don't know what you are talking about.... who is Mr Michael Okafor:
Anjola: the same man you knew as Austin, his real name is Goodswill and I have been in charge of his case for the past 6month...... I witnessed all that happened at this restaurant 3month ago with the evidence on my phone.... so listen i want you to tell me all you know about him for easy investigation
Fred: I'm sorry Inspector Anjola, I got to know Austin as a crime suspect nothing more than that....we aren't related in anyway
Anjola: Oooh I get that.... maybe we should start from your so-called Boss Desmond Essien, I guess you don't know him too
Fred: Since you said you are in charge of the case, then you should know about him too
Anjola: 'she smiled' I see you are smart, tell your boss to stop his movement.... I'm in charge of his case and justice will be serve
Fred: 'he smilled' okay inspector Anjola.... pls I have an urgent meeting now
'Fred disappeared from the scene while Inspector Anjola sat alone staring at his reflection'

Everton Hospital
'Scene switches to the outside features of the hospital to Desmond in his Lexus car, 'he was unable to enter the hospital due to the information he got from his colleagues that Austin was around' 'surprisingly his eyes met with that of Austin Black whom was coming from the inside....
'Austin angrily ran to where Desmond parked and dragged him out of his car'
Austin: I won't spare you today... 'he said while punching him hard on his face and entire body'
'Desmond got his strength and landed him a blow on his tommy'
Desmond: Today is your end...... I go make sure say I kill you today.. 'he said while panting hard'
'They both ruffled each other on the tiles'
'When the hospital staff noticed the tussle, security guards were summoned on them'
'Austin angrily push him away when he saw the security guards walking towards their direction '
Austin: Thank your star, but remember it is not over yet... and bear it in mind that if anything happen to my sister 'he pointed towards the indoor direction' I will end you and your generation you fucking bastard....
Desmond: you are a bastard...'he angrily stood up to confront him again before security guard held him'
Desmond: go to hell...that's where you belong....do you think I'm wicked like you....dem no tell you say your sister had an accident, na me hit your sister?? Were..fool...onyechi.
Austin: hahaahaa....who is the mad guy here??.. You must be crazy for thinking I killed your wife and kid... I only inserted a Ruptela in your car and not a bomb.....
Security: enough.... I will call the police now if both of you don't leave this place now!!
'They both vanished from the scene with their cars in full speed '
'Edward and Mike viewed the scene from a glass reflection in the second floor"
Mike: I never knew this issue was this serious??
Edward: I got to know while you were away
Mike: what do we do now
Edward: I'm going to surrender the evidence on my phone to the police
'Mike dragged his face towards him'
Mike: are you serious?
Edward: I said what I said
Mike: guy...this is dangerous, let's faint ignorance
Edward: really!! Guy I can't faint ignorance, Austin has to pay for his crimes
Mike: guy...think am well o, you no say na second to the last pikin you be....remember your family
Edward: guy wetin dey shark you.. I say I go dey alright
'Mike stared at the blunt reflection depressingly'

EPISODE 20
'Amazing entered the scene'
Amazing: here you are guys...there's a breaking news
'They all rushed to princess ward'
Doctor: sad news guys.... princess can not walk properly for now, and I'm afraid she won't continue with you on the show..... I just finish speaking with her brother now and she will be transferred for an ORIF surgery next week.'he quietly moves away
'One after the other they left the scene except Mike'
Mike: sorry Princess...how do you feel now
Princess: thanks. I feel okay, what about you..how do you feel after your eviction
Mike: life continues....eviction out of the show does not mean eviction out of life...I'm a gym trainer...and I'm back to my job... girl this life, shit will happen, people will make mistake, unplan things will happen...we just have to keep living and be hopeful....this is just a phase and it will surely pass... don't let any guy fool you.... my love is free of charge🤗 ... 'he held a tiny flower he saw beside her bed...this flower looks malnourished....
Princess: 'she smiled' that's an hibiscus flower...... 'she collected the flowers from him, I miss the scent, I can't get a good scent from this 'she said while smelling the flowers'
Mike: Really, you love Hibiscus flower
Princess: sure... 'she smiled'
Mike: just give me 10seconds ... I will get it for you 'Mike jokingly teased princess'
'Princess laughed as he watches Mike leaves.....
'Just as Mike was leaving the ward, Desmond enterred'
Desmond: Hi
Princess: Hi
Desmond: how are you? 'He moves closer to her'
Princess: don't come closer, just go.... I don't wish to see anyone for now.
'Desmond moves closer to her and held her hands
'Princess struggled for him to let go of her hands'
Desmond: Hey!! Stop, you know you are still healing, I'm sorry for everything...I don't mean to cause all this disaster for you..... it is true that I wanted revenge but right now I don't understand anymore.... I don't understand what I want again... I promise to leave your brother and to forget about my revenge..... please I'm sorry.... I'm not sure I'm ready to continue with the show...I think I will just leave and find something better to do with my life or better still go and search for a new law firm..
Princess: no no no... you don't need to leave, if he's truly guilty of the offence then get him arrested by the police.... he should pay for his crimes.
Desmond: remember i don't have evidence with me again...
Princess: what if I stood as your evidence??
Desmond: are you serious
'A call entered Desmond phone'
Desmond: please excuse me, I have a call
'He moves aside to pick the call'
Conversation
Caller: hello boss
Desmond: Hi Fred, why are you calling me with your Nigerian line??
Fred: I'm back boss
Desmond: I didn't order you to come back Fred!!
Fred: there's nothing to hide anymore, the police are on the look out now for Austin and the report reaching me now is that Austin men has been arrested while Austin himself manage to escape... if you've never received a call... then I guess very soon you will receive a call.for interrogation...
Desmond: did you leaked out my information"he said angrily "
Fred: so you think I have the effontery to do that right
'Desmond sighed'
Desmond: Okay... let me call you back
'He hanged up the call and moved to where princess sat'
Desmond: Austin men has been arrested but he manage to escape
Princess: who is Austin?? I don't get all this ... my head is full right now
Desmond: I'm sorry Princess, Austin is your brother
Princess: I don't just get... why do you call him Austin
Desmond: of course, that's the name he bears...
Princess: I can't believe he had the effontery to use my father's name to commit atrocity
Desmond: is there a story behind that??
'Princess groans as she adjusted'
Princess: my father died as a result of murder
Desmond: and do you think, Goodswill is revenging for his death
Princess: whatever the case maybe... he deserves to be punish for his crimes
Princess: pls excuse me.... I need to rest for now..
'Desmond hugged her and quietly moves out'
Scene switched to 4hrs later at the outdoor of the hospital '
'Edward entered the scene'
Mike: guy, where have you been??
Edward: at the station
Mike: since morning....wetin happen?
Edward: Austin escaped.....he's no where to be found
Mike: Ye mogbe... haaaa we are gone.. 'he smacked his hands on his head' guy this is dangerous
Edward: forget.... he wouldn't know I surrender the video....so chill
Mike: whatever....remember we didn't scheme this together, I don't know about any evidence or any Austin or whatever
Edward: idiot, 'he spanked him' where is Amazing??
Mike: she should be at the second floor
'Edward ran off the scene in search of Amazing'

(1) (Reply)

Constructive Thought-words / Believe. Speak / Practical Tips You Need To Complete Your Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.