Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Help Recommend For A New Car User - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Recommend For A New Car User (385 Views)

Help A First Time Car User Decide Between These Suvs / FIRST Time Car User / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Recommend For A New Car User by kingsley18(m): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
Good evening Car gurus in the house. I want to get my first car and I like this Pontiac Vibe cars, so I’m planning and saving to get one. Please house between 2004 to 2007 model, which is more better to go for. Also what are the advantages and disadvantages of the car. Please put me through. Thank you
Re: Help Recommend For A New Car User by AchrafHakimi: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
kingsley18:
Good evening Car gurus in the house. I want to get my first car and I like this Pontiac Vibe cars, so I’m planning and saving to get one. Please house between 2004 to 2007 model, which is more better to go for. Also what are the advantages and disadvantages of the car. Please put me through. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Help Recommend For A New Car User by nurey(m): 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
kingsley18:

save the money first cause car prices isnt stable due to inflation

1 Like

Re: Help Recommend For A New Car User by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
You are still saving. Bro,u never ready.do u see as price dey jack up?even plastic muscle don near 6m grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Black Paint Car Tend To Fade Faster That Other Cars / Where To Get Tokunbo-like Car Painting Service In Abuja / Dj-cuppy-grooves-with-ferrari-laferrari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.