Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,572 members, 7,865,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer (43061 Views)

FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by soccerlite: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
legitnow1:

EXACTLY, WHAT WAS YOUR JOB AT 14?

THAT GIRL NOW HAS MENTAL PROBLEMS BECAUSE OF THE CONDITION AND TREATMENT SHE BEEN RECIEVING.

CHILD RIGHTS LAW SHOULD NOT BE LIMITED TO SEXUAL, IT SHOULD EXTEND TO CHILD LABOUR.

THEY BETTER CARRY THAT WOMAN AND HAND TO HER PEOPLE TO THROW AWAY.

IF SHE WAS ALIFE, I WOULD SUGGEST THEY PROSECUTE HER AND SENTENCE HER TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT.

AS SHE DON DIE NOW, THEY HAVE SAVE US THE COST, SO LAGOS STATE SHOULD USE THE MONEY TO SUPPORT THE CHILD.

Why are you saying things you don't know

Child labour, how

A girl the woman allowed her education

When same happen to you, may you be alive to explain

Banza

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by legitnow1: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
see what western brain wash can do.

Funny enough it is still the people trying very hard to import all rubbish to Nigeria that started it here with Bobrisky.

See how a father completely abandon his son and his responsibilities.

The boy looks exactly like him.

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Omoawoke2(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
Murf:
She’s a minor, her identity is not supposed to be known by the public no matter what she did

Look at this one

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
No small girl again ohhhh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by legitnow1: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
I REPEAT, ANY COPY CAT LAW IN NIGERIA WILL NEVER RECIEVE MY SUPPORT.

WE WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE THE WAY OUR FATHERS LIVE AND GRANDFATHERS LIVE

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.

BRINGING ALL THIS WIHITE MAN LAW, WILL LEAVE MANY OF YOU RUNNING MAD.

GO AND MARK MY WORDS, GO TO AMERICA, THEY ARE ALREADY MAD.

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
The girl should be released, Africans love enslaving children, the lecturer got what she wanted!
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by KillahPriest: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Treasure111:
What if it is not true.

Even the lady that is been shown here is not even 14
people like you asking this föolish question are sick honestly. I wonder how you come up with such silly questions even after she has confessed and talking about her age, do you know more about the girl than she herself ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by KillahPriest: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Look at this one
he's right though
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Larrycool1234(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
CJStarz:
14 with fallen breasts already

You see breasts?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Omoawoke2(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
KillahPriest:
he's right though

That girl is in her right senses and knows what she’s doing. She is definitely not a virgin an should have more than 5 bodycounts. That girl could have done several abortions sef. This is a murder case and a very serious one. Let’s assume she hides under the law to escape capital punishment or life imprisonment, what I’ll advise her people is to find a means to take vengeance and kill her after the whole thing
An eye for an eye. If this law is practiced, crimes will reduce because people will know they can’t escape justice by hiring lawyers and hiding under law

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by freshkpomo(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2023
legitnow1:

RUBBISH!

DONT ENGAGE IN CHILD LABOUR.

PUBLISHING HER FACE IS LIKE SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR AND PRESIDENT.

A FRUAD CORRUPTION OF THE LAW.

DR FUMILOLA ADEFOLALU IS A CHILD ABUSER AND DESERVE TO DIE WOTOWOTO.

SHE DON DIE WOTOWOTO

LET IT PAIN U PEOPLE. WOTOPORIOUSLY!

Seun please take note, we have seen one of the accomplice.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by itsene: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2023
Strong face for 14.
No problem.
Well assuming all is well, how do you sack a fourteen year old?
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by calabaman(m): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
140 years.

Are you kidding me.

What if she is innocent....and her image tarnished at such a tender age.

Hmmm..... I smell something right here: *law suit*

But wait can a 14 year old kill a grown woman?
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
jamesversion:
This girl na 14yrs?

Naija journalism as usual.

I'm not sure she's less than 20.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by 99thEnemy(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
soccerlite:

Meaning

She brought in the killers

Why the horrible explanation

She doesn't like prison/Juvie grin
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Yestogood: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
God1000:
She's a little devil, she's gonna spend the rest of her life in prison.

@legitnow1
I'm not a lawyer, but not all minors are free from paying for their crimes/sins

Many states in Nigeria have chosen age 12 as the possible age of zero criminal responsibility with the condition that it must be proven that the child has no capacity to understand his or her crime at the time of the crime

I believe this crime is still under investigation. Let's not conclude just yet.
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by CJStarz: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Sick, stupid pedophile.

U have a dirty mind!
Repent!
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Prettychild(f): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
CJStarz:
That’s what caught my attention. One would think she has given birth to children. How she convinced 2 boys to carry out this act is unimaginable

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by 99thEnemy(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
legitnow1:

THAT LAW IS SENSELESS, THEY SHOUD GO TO REHAB AND ANY JUVIE SHOULD COME WITH SCHOOL, SO THEY CAN CONTINUE THEIR EDUCATION OR GET SKILLS.

AT 18 THEY SHOULD BE RELEASED BUT TAGGED, MONITORED AND MADE SIGN IN EVERY MONTH, UNTIL 21.

EVEN IF YOU MOVE THEM, IT IS TO AND EXTENDED PART OF JUVIE FOR OVER 18 TO CONTINUE THEIR TRAINING, EDUCATION, SKILLS.

U ARE NOT READY FOR THIS, YOU NEED TO DEVELOP YOUR COUNTRY SOME MORE BEFORE COPYING THE WEST.

STOP COPYING WHAT YOU CANNOT UPHOLD.

While Western countries regularly amend their laws to reflect modern standards, Nigeria's laws have remained largely stagnant.
These were drafted obviously from our colonizers and have not changed since then.
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Peterobi90: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Senseless person everywhere.

Empty barrel... you cant give what you dont have..
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by 99thEnemy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
legitnow1:

THAT LAW IS SENSELESS, THEY SHOUD GO TO REHAB AND ANY JUVIE SHOULD COME WITH SCHOOL, SO THEY CAN CONTINUE THEIR EDUCATION OR GET SKILLS.

AT 18 THEY SHOULD BE RELEASED BUT TAGGED, MONITORED AND MADE SIGN IN EVERY MONTH, UNTIL 21.

EVEN IF YOU MOVE THEM, IT IS TO AND EXTENDED PART OF JUVIE FOR OVER 18 TO CONTINUE THEIR TRAINING, EDUCATION, SKILLS.

U ARE NOT READY FOR THIS, YOU NEED TO DEVELOP YOUR COUNTRY SOME MORE BEFORE COPYING THE WEST.

STOP COPYING WHAT YOU CANNOT UPHOLD.

While Western countries regularly amend their laws to reflect modern standards, Nigeria's laws have remained largely stagnant.
These were drafted obviously from our colonizers and have not changed since then.
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by CJStarz: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
sotall:

Na wa ooo.

Na her bwest your mind go.
I only tried to dispute her age. She's not 14
!
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Gainman: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
legitnow1:
SHE IS A MINOR, LET HER GO.

HR EMPLOYER DESERVE LIFE IMPRISONMENT OR DEATH.

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH.
nah your mama she supposed kill and they will let her go. Werey omo

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by CJStarz: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
ufotunang:
..wetin your eyes dey find for that place 🙄
Hia, izit ya eyes?😎
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by CJStarz: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2023
Prettychild:

That’s what caught my attention. One would think she has given birth to children. How she convinced 2 boys to carry out this act is unimaginable

No mind those yeye people wey dey castigate my comment. She must be such a baaaaaad girl dealing with cultists.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by CJStarz: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
Larrycool1234:

You see breasts?
😂😂😂😂
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by CJStarz: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Bross, nor doubt am o.
The kind gbola that 'small rat' don swallow go make ya mama green with envy o.

This na 21st century; Don't doubt it.
cool
Na wa o. Such a terrible human being. I suspect those boys to be cultists.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by CJStarz: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
onadana:

See your life, others see a photo you see the breast.A pity.

I am NOT others.....
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by CJStarz: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Leniroyal:

Bad person
Sicko
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by CJStarz: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
tesimola4real:
You saw wat my eyes is seeing
I dey tell you o
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Sillymoderators: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
Peterobi90:

Empty barrel... you cant give what you dont have..
Ode!....read your stupid and idiotic comment again and ask yourself how it relates to the thread..... Dumbass!
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by jrusky(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
CJStarz:

Haba so na breast your eyes follow in this matter, brosie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suicide: Man Hangs Himself In Bayelsa Over Family Pressure (Graphic Photo) / 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.