Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer (43057 Views)

FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by viodemus: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
no be small thing
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by rhymesnoni(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
99thEnemy:

Imagination brought to life. grin

Imagine the small girl fa, i know the lecturer personally, and it hurts....
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by KillahPriest: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

That girl is in her right senses and knows what she’s doing. She is definitely not a virgin an should have more than 5 bodycounts. That girl could have done several abortions sef. This is a murder case and a very serious one. Let’s assume she hides under the law to escape capital punishment or life imprisonment, what I’ll advise her people is to find a means to take vengeance and kill her after the whole thing
An eye for an eye. If this law is practiced, crimes will reduce because people will know they can’t escape justice by hiring lawyers and hiding under law
what he's talking about is strictly the identity of the girl. Nigeria's courts recognize and treat juvenile crimes but also protects their identities and that's why you hardly see their faces splashed on newspapers. As for that girl, she'll be dealt with seriously while those her friends who did the actual murder are finished already because it's from juvenile jail to adult jail for those ones once they clock 18
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by CJStarz: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
jrusky:

Haba so na breast your eyes follow in this matter, brosie

Guy, e shock meeeeee
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Slurity(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
Treasure111:
What if it is not true.

Even the lady that is been shown here is not even 14
We known your type, I am sure you are part of people that defended Mmesooma, the JAMB score scammer till the last end. Are you saying those that arrested her as suspect are foolish without sense and just want to punish her for nothing?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
seen
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by cutedharmee: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ezennayapaul:
Yoluba people na olosho is 5 and 6
I jus dey laf ontop dos ur comment
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by 99thEnemy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
rhymesnoni:

Imagine the small girl fa, i know the lecturer personally, and it hurts....
It's a very painful thing.
I remember when my relative was killed by a friend. I know the pain combined with sadness and anger, a mix of negative emotions I couldn't even imagine before.

The news was on Nairaland too.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Peterobi90: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Ode!....read your stupid and idiotic comment again and ask yourself how it relates to the thread..... Dumbass!

I dont blame you.. an apple does not fall too far from the tree... you can run along now and worship your rogue.

If you cant correlate the connection between citizens emulating the characters embedded in a leader, I cant really help you..
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by jaykay68(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Sick, stupid pedophile.
wetin your eyes find go her breast
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by mariovito(m): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
99thEnemy:

Nope.

According to her confession, the two boys she brought to beat the woman killed her because she could later identify them.

Her intention according to what she said was just to teach the woman a lesson for chasing her away.

She's an accessory after the fact and as an accessory, she gets same punishment with the main culprits.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by cutedharmee: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
legitnow1:

THE JOKE IS ON U NOW.

U SEE WHY I DONT TAKE U PEOPLE SERIOUSLY.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

OVER THEIR IN AMERICA, THEY ARE BUSY CHANGING THEIR SEX AT WILL, EVEN REMOVING THEM FROM THEIR PARENTS CARE FOR OBJECTING,

U PEOPLE ARE TRUILY MAD.
Taaaaaaar! Comot dre
Nah u dey mad pass
Una don come to dey form nonsense for here😒
Dey jump up and down every comment spewing rubbish
Ndi Americana cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Sillymoderators: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
Peterobi90:

I dont blame you.. an apple does not fall too far from the tree... you can run along now and worship your rogue.

If you cant correlate the connection between citizens emulating the characters embedded in a leader, I cant really help you..

Oponu.....you have very low IQ. Someone like you will blame the stupidity you are displaying on leadership. The citizens also have their own unique problems, blaming everything on leadership actually confirmed your low IQ....All you do is to use any opportunity of wrong doing by anybody to troll and attack the government in power because of hate. I am sure you will still blame your low IQ on government. Common sense is not common!
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Amaggedon: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
CJStarz:
14 with fallen breasts already
Where is the breast you pervert😒
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by rhymesnoni(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
99thEnemy:

It's a very painful thing.
I remember when my relative was killed by a friend. I know the pain combined with sadness and anger, a mix of negative emotions I couldn't even imagine before.

The news was on Nairaland too.

May God protect us and our family.. That is one of the reason people Jakpa, the country no dey try at all...
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by WhisperedNoise: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
defcon4:

He said the truth. Why over reacting? That girl is in SS2 meaning she's 17 years or above
17 is still not an adult.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by 99thEnemy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
rhymesnoni:

May God protect us and our family.. That is one of the reason people Jakpa, the country no dey try at all...
Avoiding toxic people and places is just the best.

Nigeria as a whole is highly toxic, comprising of violence, inequality, curruption, no rule of law, division, bad economy, high poverty rate etc...

These circumstances aid in breeding toxic people too.

I don taya for this my nation.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by teefrenzy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2023
Just have sense for once
Peterobi90:
How would Tinubu advise this child now on bad characters?...

Election have consequences...
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Peterobi90: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Oponu.....you have very low IQ. Someone like you will blame the stupidity you are displaying on leadership. The citizens also have their own unique problems, blaming everything on leadership actually confirmed your low IQ....All you do is to use any opportunity of wrong doing by anybody to troll and attack the government in power because of hate. I am sure you will still blame your low IQ on government. Common sense is not common!

🤣🤣.. trying so hard to distance leadership qualities from what followers and citizens should emulate.... all of these shenanigans is because your president which you have responded to this comment multiple times but have failed to even mention his name once falls short of the qualities a leader should posses.. you are as dumb as a peanut that is why you can stand and defend someone with characters you can even dignify by mentioning his name.. mustard seed brain..
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Peterobi90: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2023
teefrenzy:
Just have sense for once

Naah... you are the senseless bunch.. nothing wrong with that comment, it's the bold face truth. You can't give what you dont have..
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by hatedisplace: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
legitnow1:

I DONT THINK SO, AT 14 SHE IS STILL A CHILD AND SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL NOT EMPLOYED.

SHE SHOULD BE TAKEN TP PSYCHIATIST FOR PSYCHIATRIC EVALUATION.

AND THEY SHOULD MAKE SURE SHE IS STILL AT SCHOOL WHILST UNDER GOING THE TREATMENT.

LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD TAKE HER INTO CARE UNTIL SHE IS 18 YEARS.

Wetin concern Lagos for this matte? The crime happened in Minna. Read
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Solowande(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
99thEnemy:

Nope.

According to her confession, the two boys she brought to beat the woman killed her because she could later identify them.

Her intention according to what she said was just to teach the woman a lesson for chasing her away.
Isn't that what the law referred to as, 'guilty by association'?
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by PHAYOL81: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
99thEnemy:

Nope.

Perhaps you missed the part where she said she collected a knife from one of,,the boys to stab the woman herself. That made the boy to go into the kitchen to get a new knife for himself
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by 99thEnemy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
PHAYOL81:

Perhaps you missed the part where she said she collected a knife from one of,,the boys to stab the woman herself. That made the boy to go into the kitchen to get a new knife for himself

Nope, there was no mention of the bolded.
she struggled with knife with them.
Which means she may have collected it and that made one of the boys go to the kitchen to arm himself with another knife to finish the deed. But there is no mention whether she herself also participated in the stabbing.
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by teewhyhomes: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone. Teewhyhomes provides solutions to Real Estate problems in Nigeria. You can reach out to us today via our website.
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by 99thEnemy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
Solowande:
Isn't that what the law referred to as, 'guilty by association'?
You know that being "Guilty by association" is not a valid charge.
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Obascoetubi: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
Treasure111:
What if it is not true.

Even the lady that is been shown here is not even 14
she look older or younger?
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by CJStarz: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Amaggedon:
Where is the breast you pervert😒
U can't even spell your moniker correctly
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Kaytixy: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
God1000:
She's a little devil, she's gonna spend the rest of her life in prison.

@legitnow1
I'm not a lawyer, but not all minors are free from paying for their crimes/sins

Many states in Nigeria have chosen age 12 as the possible age of zero criminal responsibility with the condition that it must be proven that the child has no capacity to understand his or her crime at the time of the crime
they haven't said she is responsible for her death oo. Haba she might be innocent
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Obascoetubi: 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Judolisco:
Omo x 100000
Like I've been saying, I'm not justifying the murder.... Pls stop employing kids on d guise of I want to send her to sch.... If u must send a kid to sch,let her go to sch at her parents house....

I pray they arrest d remaining culprits.... Jst look at her innocent face.... shocked
RIP Dr
u no hear news of many adult house maids wey kill their boss?
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by MuslimIgbo: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
legitnow1:
SHE IS A MINOR, LET HER GO.

HR EMPLOYER DESERVE LIFE IMPRISONMENT OR DEATH.

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH.
Oloriburuku ẹda
How can you ever make it in life or progress with this senseless mentality?
What if she's an orphan and the woman is only helping to raise her?
YOU SERIOUSLY LACK WISDOM AND COMMON SENSE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’ve Lost Count Of Those I Killed – Suspected Cultist, Kidnapper / 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Suicide: Man Hangs Himself In Bayelsa Over Family Pressure (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.