Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,172 members, 7,849,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Unpaid Gratuity - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unpaid Gratuity (316 Views)

We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries / Pls How Much Is Police ASP (2 Stars) Gratuity?? / Delayed Payment Of Gratuity: What Does The Law Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpaid Gratuity by ManRogosa: 12:16am On Nov 02, 2023
I want to know if payment of gratuity is usually delayed in Nigeria especially among civil servants. The reason for asking is that I have an uncle who retired after 35 years of service in Nigeria Police Force 5 years ago and up till now, his gratuity is yet to be paid. I feel for him because it has not been easy on him also battling with one ailment or another.

What can someone do to hasten the process?

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Gratuity by Cruise777: 4:25am On Nov 02, 2023
He is using Nigerian Police Assurance company as his Pension fund managers

They are very shitty

Tell him to transfer his asset to better Pension Managers,

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Gratuity by ManRogosa: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Cruise777:
He is using Nigerian Police Assurance company as his Pension fund managers

They are very shitty

Tell him to transfer his asset to better Pension Managers,
Thanks
Re: Unpaid Gratuity by Hamachi(f): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2023
ManRogosa:

Thanks
Stanbic ibtc is the best

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Gratuity by ManRogosa: 6:37am On Nov 09, 2023
Hamachi:
Stanbic ibtc is the best
A lot of people have been talking about this bank.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Gratuity by Hamachi(f): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
ManRogosa:
A lot of people have been talking about this bank.
A trial will convince you.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Gratuity by liamjakes247: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
Make your findings online and write an email to the Inspector General of police copying Deputy Inspector-General of Police,
Assistant Inspector-General of Police, Commissioner of Police and the Pension department he used. Well I can do this for you for 3k

(1) (Reply)

Batch A 2024 Cohort: Mastering Revit MEP and AI From Zero to Pro / Become An Affiliate Marketing In 30days / Video Editor And Graphic Designer Needed ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.