Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Video Editor And Graphic Designer Needed ASAP - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Video Editor And Graphic Designer Needed ASAP (312 Views)

Win N10,000 Now. Plus Free Course In Web Development And Graphic Design. / Apply For Tech ME Free Web Development And Graphic Design Training / I Am An Aspiring Editor And Proofreader, Anyone Interested In An Editor Dm Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Editor And Graphic Designer Needed ASAP by ChiBaby44: 8:12am On Feb 25
I am looking for a full time professional video editor for a youtube channel. This is going to be like a full time job and you will be working from home. Raw Video clips are around 20 mins to 40 mins in length and the turn around time is maximum 2 days. you will be required to edit approximately 3 to 4 videos a week.
Salary is 200k
To start ASAP
interested persons should send me a DM or leave a message on this thread.
Please no unserious individuals should waste my time.

A graphic designer proficient in photoshop and use of canva is also required for thumbnail designs. You will be required to submit 3 to 4 thumbnail designs for each video. Creativity is an essential skill.
Salary is 100k

These job listings are only available till the end of this month February.
Re: Video Editor And Graphic Designer Needed ASAP by FarmPlanetNG: 8:18am On Feb 25
ChiBaby44:
I am looking for a full time professional video editor for a youtube channel. This is going to be like a full time job and you will be working from home. Raw Video clips are around 20 mins to 40 mins in length and the turn around time is maximum 2 days. you will be required to edit approximately 3 to 4 videos a week.
Salary is 200k
To start ASAP

A graphic designer proficient in photoshop and use of canva is also required for thumbnail designs. You will be required to submit 3 to 4 thumbnail designs for each video. Creativity is an essential skill.
Salary is 100k

Ok
Re: Video Editor And Graphic Designer Needed ASAP by babasolution: 8:50am On Feb 25
WhatsApp or call 07025023385.Am interested.
Am a video editor and graphic designer
Re: Video Editor And Graphic Designer Needed ASAP by STEVOMAX: 11:51pm On Feb 25
Hi am available to handle the thumbnail design. 081..300...33..00..8; I can also do video editing but would be comfortable with the design for this role.
Re: Video Editor And Graphic Designer Needed ASAP by LetWorkItOut: 1:42am On Feb 26
ChiBaby44:
Salary is 200k
To start ASAP

Salary is 100k

I am a professional Video Editor and Creative Director.

I will be glad to work with you on this project
Re: Video Editor And Graphic Designer Needed ASAP by Nwaotu10(m): 8:02am On Feb 26
I'm interested.
I'm a professional video editor.
You will have a positive experience working with me.

WhatsApp:
Re: Video Editor And Graphic Designer Needed ASAP by Hannex1998(f): 1:23pm On Feb 27
Am interested in the graphic design job you posted

Am Happiness Emmanuel and am a graphic designer with over 3 years experience

This is my WhatsApp number below
My email address
hannexnetwork@gmail.com

I posted some of my previous works for you to see

Re: Video Editor And Graphic Designer Needed ASAP by Hussein27: 9:52pm On Feb 28
ChiBaby44:
Salary is 200k
To start ASAP

Salary is 100k

Hi 👋 ChiBaby44 hopefully you're doing great 👍.

I'm interested in helping out with the thumbnail that will generate high engagements and increase followership you want for your YouTube channel.

I have more than 3 years graphic design experience and I'm positive about creating effective thumbnails to achieve your video content creation goals.

I know it's been few days you make this post, but I'm seeing it now, so if you're still on the look out for the man to get the job done, I'm just the man.

Let's connect on WhatsApp via my line +23470 6146 4663.

You will find below few of mine thumbnail designs I have delivered.

Re: Video Editor And Graphic Designer Needed ASAP by Mubarakmahruf(m): 7:43am On Feb 29
Hi there! I'm interested in the video editing position. I have experience with editing videos of varying lengths and can meet the 2-day turnaround time.

You can contact me on any of this 👇
WhatsApp contact 👉 07026285688
Email 👉 mubarakdairo45@gmail.com

Looking forward to discussing further details.

ChiBaby44:
Salary is 200k
To start ASAP

Salary is 100k

1 Like

Re: Video Editor And Graphic Designer Needed ASAP by Blaqshot: 12:46am On Mar 01
Good Day Boss....
I am Blaqshot
I am a creative video Editor and my delivery is always on time, with touch of excellence.

I am fully interested and always active
Thanks

Whatsapp: 07012326793
Re: Video Editor And Graphic Designer Needed ASAP by ChiBaby44: 6:22am On Mar 01
Thank you to everyone that showed interest in this job posting. I have written down your whatsapp numbers so you can edit your posts now and remove your contact details. I am going to send you messages on WhatsApp within this coming week.

For those interested in the video editing job, I ll send you a raw clip to edit and I will pay you 12,000 naira for this trial clip. I will decide who to hire after reviewing the edited clips from everyone

For those interested in the thumbnail design job, I ll also give you a task. You will have to design 4 clickable thumbnails for one video each and I ll pay you 6000 naira for this trial job.

If you get the job, the salary is 200k for the video editor and 100k for the thumbnail designer. The contract will be valid for 6 months after which it ll be reviewed.
Re: Video Editor And Graphic Designer Needed ASAP by LetWorkItOut: 12:20am On Mar 04
ChiBaby44:
Salary is 200k
To start ASAP

Salary is 100k

I am a professional Video Editor. I will give you all that you want in that project.

Whatsapp @ 09043253193
Re: Video Editor And Graphic Designer Needed ASAP by Pax101: 9:36pm On Mar 07
I'm a creative video editor.
I will give you a good job.
Contact me: 09039665417.

(1) (Reply)

Earn #500 For Quick Task - Android Users Only / Easy Taxi Customer Service / From Newsletter To Thriving Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.