Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,568 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

High Mobile Phone Use May Impact Sperm Count, Study Says - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Mobile Phone Use May Impact Sperm Count, Study Says (16893 Views)

What Are The Factors That Can Impact Sperm Health And Quality? / Notice The Blood In Semen, Which May Impact The Fertility / How Does Soy Impact Sperm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Mobile Phone Use May Impact Sperm Count, Study Says by dododawa1: 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
Same to woman too?
Re: High Mobile Phone Use May Impact Sperm Count, Study Says by teewhyhomes: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust and not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!
Re: High Mobile Phone Use May Impact Sperm Count, Study Says by AbuTwins: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

How sure are you they are your children? Have you done a DNA test? They resemble you no mean say na you born them. Please don't tell me you trust your wife.

Of course they are mine!
You no fit understand even if I ṣalaye!
Re: High Mobile Phone Use May Impact Sperm Count, Study Says by Goddyrichie(m): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
OfeAchi:
It is true.
I discovered that whenever I made up to 10 minutes of phone calls at a stretch, my manly duties in the oza room dropped by 3-4 minutes.
Originally, I'm a fifteen minutes man. And my woman needs at least 14 minutes of steady, energetic thrusts to cum.
take herbs at least twice in a day and watch d kind of food u eat cuz of two much of sugar especially this buy lacoco and Koko samba Miss together and take it
Re: High Mobile Phone Use May Impact Sperm Count, Study Says by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2023
EmmyMaestro:
This is for those people on nairaland bearing Lungpreek Bigblackpreek and anything that has to do with preek
you funny ehn
Re: High Mobile Phone Use May Impact Sperm Count, Study Says by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
you funny ehn

So you are among grin grin grin
Re: High Mobile Phone Use May Impact Sperm Count, Study Says by obapedepede: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
When it comes to Herbal,

It's Perfect O'clock

Go for the Trusted Name
Go for the Trusted Products
Go for the Trusted Cure

Re: High Mobile Phone Use May Impact Sperm Count, Study Says by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2023
Wetin man go do 😂 😂
EmmyMaestro:

So you are among grin grin grin
Re: High Mobile Phone Use May Impact Sperm Count, Study Says by Akposkiz: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ok...it's true!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My D&C Experience.... Pls Advice Me / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Baldness Hair Regrowth Essence(for quick hair growth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.