Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:01 AM

Hp Dv6 Produces No Audio From The Inbuilt Speakers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hp Dv6 Produces No Audio From The Inbuilt Speakers (3019 Views)

Please Help! Connecting Audio From Laptop To Home Theatre / How To Convert All Video Files (including Drm Protected) And Extract Audio From / My Laptop Speakers Are Not Working Anymore, Wat Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hp Dv6 Produces No Audio From The Inbuilt Speakers by femi4: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2011
With all sound drivers OK. It gives audio with headset plugged in but no audio is produced from the inbuilt speakers immediately the headset got removed.
Re: Hp Dv6 Produces No Audio From The Inbuilt Speakers by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2011
you are using a fake hp charger
Re: Hp Dv6 Produces No Audio From The Inbuilt Speakers by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2011
ok. There is switch in the audio jack that automaticaly switch off the speakers as soon as you pluged in a headphone in the audio jack. But, for some reasons this switch didn't switch back when you removed the headphone. The best solution is to insert and remove the headphone several times at different speed the speakers will start working again. It works like charm!
Re: Hp Dv6 Produces No Audio From The Inbuilt Speakers by femi4: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2011
Highbros:

ok. There is switch in the audio jack that automaticaly switch off the speakers as soon as you pluged in a headphone in the audio jack. But, for some reasons this switch didn't switch back when you removed the headphone. The best solution is to insert and remove the headphone several times at different speed the speakers will start working again. It works like charm!
I ll give it a try. I guess dat yur first comment was meant for anoda thread
Re: Hp Dv6 Produces No Audio From The Inbuilt Speakers by Mikeonline: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2012
femi4: I ll give it a try. I guess dat yur first comment was meant for anoda thread

Man i also need you here too, i use hp dv6000, the same problem no sound from main inbuilt speakers only from headphones
Re: Hp Dv6 Produces No Audio From The Inbuilt Speakers by femi4: 6:01am On Jun 09, 2012
Mikeonline:

Man i also need you here too, i use hp dv6000, the same problem no sound from main inbuilt speakers only from headphones
wao! You revived the thread. Well, I was able to fixed mine my changing the inbuilt speakers having tried other mtds without result
Re: Hp Dv6 Produces No Audio From The Inbuilt Speakers by USAMarshal: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
femi4: wao! You revived the thread. Well, I was able to fixed mine my changing the inbuilt speakers having tried other mtds without result
How much did it cost you to replace the speakers? Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

I Need Dell Poweredge Sc420 Vga Driver for XP / How Much Can I Get A External Cd Rom For My Mini Laptop / Top 20 Countries In Terms Of Internet Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.